剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
噢 得了吧 她可不会相信 "我们碰巧在附近"
Oh,come on. She was never gonna buy,"we just happened to be in the neighborhood."
我告诉你了 不是我♥干♥的
I told you I had nothing to do with that.
谁批准你进我屋了?
And who told you that you could go in my house?
你说这个? 就是想喝点茶
Oh,this? Justeeded some tea.
暖暖身子
Cut through the chill.
暖个屁!
Chill,my ass.
你在找证据
You were looking for evidence.
Felicia 放松
Felicia,take it easy.
别叫我放松 这家伙乱翻我的内衣抽屉找凶器
Don't tell me to take it easy,when this guy's rifling through my underwear drawer,looking for a weapon.
只翻了你衣柜 我在找沾满血的鞋子
It was your closet,actually. I was looking for bloodsplattered shoes.
滚出我家去
Get off my property.
你太易怒了
You're very touchy.
去!
Go.
你真的翻她衣柜了?
You really looked through her closet?
还有脏衣篓
Laundry,too.
她因为弟弟的事既愤怒又悲伤
She's been angry and emotional about her brother,
意味着她谋杀会很马虎
which means that she was sloppy about hodge's murder
会把证据带回家
dragged evidence home with her.
只是不在屋里
It's just not inside.
也没在车♥库♥和工具房♥
Well,there's no garage or toolshed.
我到处都找过了
Well,i looked everywhere.
除了垃圾桶
Well,everywhere except the garbage.
为啥不去找?
Why not?
呃 那可是垃圾桶
Well,it's garbage.
喝完了吗?
You done with that?
差不多了
Almost.
没错 案子还在调查中 而你有嫌疑
Yes,the case is still ongoing,and you are a person of interest.
我建议你不要出城
I'd advise you not to leave town.
头儿?
Boss?
失陪
Excuse me.
你看
Do you see that?
怎么了?
What's goin' on?
站那儿别动
Stay there. Don't move.
这是受害者不见了的袖扣
我什么也没干
I didn't do anything wrong.
肯定是Mcbride陷害我
Mcbride must've set me up.
Rigsby 带她去1号♥审讯室
Rigsby,put her in interview one.
头儿 Nina和Lucas Hodge来了
Boss,nina and lucas hodge are here to see you.
她说为啥事来了吗?
She say why?
我叫他们来的
Because I asked them down here.
Rigsby 麻烦你把她带到这儿来
Rigsby,could you bring her through here,please?
很快
It'll just take a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备告诉我你在干什么吗?
Are you gonna tell me what this is about?
我只是在帮你破案
I'm just closing your case.
感谢您能拨冗前来 Hodge太太
Thanks for coming down,mrs. Hodge.
这女人叫Felicia Guthrie
This woman's name is felicia guthrie.
她为了报仇杀了你的丈夫 Von Mcbride杀了她弟弟 你丈夫帮他脱罪
She murdered your husband out of revenge for getting von mcbride off a charge for killing her brother.
哦 我的天!
Oh,my god!
不 我没杀任何人
No,i did not kill anyone.
呃 我们有证据
Uh,we have evidence.
我们只需要你允许Lucas做个正式证词
We just need your permission for,uh,lucas to make a formal statement,
说他在案发当天看见她在你家出现
saying that he saw her at your house the day of the murder.
你看见她了?
You saw her?
他晚点会告诉你
Well,he can fill you in later.
他的证词能帮助我们定罪
His statement will give us a better chance at a conviction.
当然 我们会尽力帮忙 好极了 谢谢
Absolutely. Anything you need. Great. Thank you.
Lucas 你能确定这是你见过的人 你就能走了
Lucas,if you can confirm that this is who you saw,then you'll be on your way.
她会怎样?
What's gonna happen to her?
呃 很可能终生监禁
Well,probably life in prison.
运气好的话 25年后也许能假释
Uh,if she's lucky,she might get paroled in 25 years.
不! 我发誓 我没碰过他!
no! I swear,i didn'tI didn't touch him!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你夺走了我们的一切
You took everything from us.
Lucas 我们要起诉她 你能指证她吗?
Lucas,we need to book her now,so could you identify her?
不 不是她
No,she wasn't the one.
没错 她来过我们家...
I mean,yeah,she came to the house
好极了 谢谢 正是我们所要的
great. Thanks. That's all we need.
押她走 弟兄们 谢谢
Take her away,guys. Thank you.
不 我什么也没干!
No,i didn't do anything!
我什么也没干!
I didn't do anything wrong!
相信你的直觉 Lucas 直觉总是对的
Trust your instincts,lucas. They're always right.
我们走
Let's go.
不可能是她干的
She couldn't have done it.
你凭什么那么说?
What makes you say that?
我就是知道
I just know.
Lucas 他们已经有证据了 那贱♥人♥杀了你父亲!
Lucas,they have evidence. This bitch killed your father!
别那么叫她!
Don't call her that!
不是她干的
It wasn't her.
只有你告诉我们到底是谁干的 我们才能确定这一点
The only way we can know for certain is if you tell us who did it.
好了 别再问我儿子了 你们已经得到他的证词了
Okay,stop talking to my son. You've got your statement.
Lucas我们走 快! 我们走! 不!
Lucas,let's go. Come on! Let's go! No!
Lucas! 停下!
Lucas! Stop!
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
我们一起出去 他教我开车
We were out for a driving lesson.
那晚我开得很糟 跟平时一样 父亲一直在打电♥话♥
I was driving badly that night,and my dad was on the phone the whole time,like he always was.
每次我犯错他都很生气 但那晚我完全没法集中注意力
He'd get mad every time i'd make a mistake,but I just couldn't seem to concentrate.
因为你那天碰到了Felicia Guthrie
Because of your runin with felicia guthrie that day.
直到我问起你才说见过她 因为你对她很同情
You didn't talk about her until I asked,'cause you felt sorry for her.
你不想让我们对她起疑 因为你知道不是她干的
You didn't want to draw suspicion to her,because you knew she didn't do it.
你想做正确的事
You were trying to do the right thing.
我总是回想起她在我家车道 哭喊着诉说我父亲是如何抹黑她弟弟的
I just kept seeing her in the driveway,crying,yelling about how my dad lied about her brother.
他的电♥话♥不断响着...
His phone just kept ringing...
他冲我发火 我犯了更多错 然后我就...
And he'd get mad at me and i'd screw up worse,and I just...
我没法再忍♥受下去
I couldn't take it anymore.
他的电♥话♥又响起来...
Next time his phone rang...
我就抢了过来
I grabbed it from him.
听到了她的声音
I heard her voice.
嘿 Gordon宝贝儿 是我
Hey,gordon baby,it's me.
方便说话吗?
Can you talk?
那个飞车党的贱♥人♥钻石
That biker bitchdiamond.
她不停叫他 "Gordon宝贝儿"
She kept calling him "gordon baby."
说她很想见他
Said she really wanted to see him.
Felicia Guthrie说得对
Felicia guthrie was right.
他是个骗子
He was a liar.
我把电♥话♥扔进了树丛 他气疯了
I threw the phone into the woods,and he got mad.
他曾向我保证过 再也不沾毒品和女人了
He promised me he'd stop doing drugs and cheating on my mom.
我竟像个白♥痴♥一样相信了他
And like an idiot,I believed him.
我打电♥话♥给妈妈
I called my mom.
她告诉了我该怎么办
She told me what to do.
我拿走了所有东西 好伪装成抢劫 但我没法把那该死的袖扣弄下来
I grabbed all the stuff to make it look like a robbery,but I couldn't get that damn cuff link out.
我把他的车弄进了湖里
So I ditched his car in the lake.
她驾车载我回家
She drove me home.
谎言让你良心不安 对吗?
The lie gets heavy fast,doesn't it?
我猜 过了不久你就想去警局自首 告诉他们真♥相♥
I expect after a while,you wanted to go to the police and tell them the truth.
有时候我的确很想
Sometimes I wanted to.
妈妈却说不许
Mom said no.
她保证一切都会没事的
She promised it would be okay.
也许会没事...总有那么一天
Well,it might be...Someday.
我们走
Let's go.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry,mom.
Hodge太太 我们现在得录口供了
我不得不好奇Rigsby找到的那个袖扣 是怎么跑到Felicia Guthrie家里的
You know,i have to wonder how that cuff link rigsby found made its way to felicia guthrie's house.
那还真是个迷呢
That is a conundrum.
因为我敢赌一年的薪水 如果现在我去证物室检查
Because i'll bet a year's salary that if I look in the evidence locker,
我们在Hodge身上找到的袖扣 肯定已经神秘失踪了
the cuff link we found on hodge will have mysteriously vanished.
好吧
Okay.
我得让Lucas亲眼目睹Felicia被捕
I needed lucas to see felicia get arrested.
你们得有证据才能逮捕Felicia
You needed hard evidence to charge felicia.
所以...
So...
我让愿望成真了
I made it happen.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表