剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'm not getting involved.
但他是你的朋友啊
But he was your friend.
他曾经是帮派分子 Van Pelt 被帮派枪杀
He was a gang banger, Van Pelt. Bangers get shot.
他又不是我认识的人中 第一个被枪杀的
All right, he's not the first guy I used to know to get shot.
他也不会是最后一个 真是好笑 他祖母貌似十分确定
He won't be the last. It's funny, grandma out there
他已退出帮派组织
seemed pretty certain he was no longer a gang member.
她错了 她好像非常坚持
She's wrong. She seemed pretty sharp.
或许他被枪杀 是因为他想要脱离帮派组织
Maybe got shot 'cause he was trying to leave the gang.
这种事经常发生 不是吗?
That happens, doesn't it?
管他呢 奥克兰警方已经介入此案
Whatever. Oakland's got it.
奥克兰警局又能在一个帮派分子身上 花费多少功夫?
How much time is Oakland P.D. gonna spend on a gangbanger?
不会太多 你想说什么?
Not much. What's your point?
嗯 肯定有人能告诉我们
Well, there must be someone that can tell us
他到底还是不是帮派分子
that he was or wasn't a member of the gang.
全当为了好玩 不
It's just for kicks. No.
好吧 那就 呃
Okay, then, uh,
只为了...
just to...
使你良心得安
soothe your troubled conscience.
混乱的街道哈? 嗯 是的
So the mean streets, huh? Yep.
你以前就在这块混啊
Your old stomping ground.
可以这么说
You could say that.
我十四岁那年在那儿偷过一辆车
Stole a car over there when I was 14.
是吗?
Yeah?
在那里撞毁了
Crashed it over there.
别乱跑 别担心
Don't wander. No worries.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
Jon Jon啊
Jon Jon.
是Cho啊
Cho
真的是你吗?
Is that you for real?
是的
Yeah.
伙计 我听说你当警♥察♥了
Man, I heard you was cop.
我心想 不可能
I said, no way.
Dawg 这就是Kimball Cho
Dawg, this is Kimball Cho.
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I see him.
他很久以前是太子帮的
He's a playboy from way back.
被称为"冰人"
Called him the "Ice man".
不会吧
No.
哦 你要做得绝 你就找Cho
Yeah, you wanted something done cold, you got Cho.
嗯 现在也没变 你是谁啊?
Well, it's still the same. Who are you?
呃 我叫Patrick Jane
Uh. Patrick Jane.
很高兴认识你 你的店不错嘛
Nice to meet you. Great store.
嗯 做些毒品生意 我说的对吗?
Uh, some kind of drug dealership. Is it, yeah?
不
Nah.
知道吗 我曾经在书上看到过一种说法...
You know, I read somewhere that...
很有意思... 一般毒品商人
and this is very interesting... the average drug dealer
开餐厅都赚得比贩毒多
would make a better wage serving burgers.
你认为我这么说准确吗?
Is that accurate, do you think?
行有行规 兄弟
There's chum and there's players in any game, bro.
我猜是
I guess.
嗨
Hey.
你听说了David Seung的事吗?
You hear about David Seung?
哦 当然
Oh. Yeah.
知道是谁杀了他么? 不知道
Any idea who killed him? No.
他又和你们这些家伙混在一起?
Was he rolling with you guys again?
他是不是这么惹祸上身的? 我♥干♥嘛要和你说?
Is that what got him in trouble? Why would I tell you anything?
我只是想确定 这是一场帮派斗争 那我就不会管了
I just want to confirm it's a gang beef, and I'll leave it alone.
David出狱后 我们有派给他工作
When David got out of prison, we asked him to put in some work,
想让他重操旧业 你知道么? 他不愿意
get him back in the groove, you know? He said no.
他不干 他洗手不干了
He was quiting. He quit.
但大约一个月前 他打电♥话♥叫我出去
Then about a month ago, he calls me to go out,
"我想当面和K.S.谈谈"
"I need to talk to K.S. direct,"
似乎有生意要谈的样子
like he had some kind of deal.
所以他想跟K.S.做交易 却置身帮派之外?
So he's working with K.S. And not the gang?
他错了
That's wrong.
太无礼了
That's disrespect.
你只能加入帮派 或是退出
You're in or you're out.
就没有半截的事
Ain't no halfway.
对吧 冰人?
Right, Ice Man?
什么交易?
What kind of deal?
不知道
Don't know.
不过我很清楚 对于你做的那些事 K.S.很恼火
I do know K.S. is seriously mad at you for what you did.
他应该学会释怀
Well, He should learn to let go.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
噢 Jon Jon 呃 这些数字 你知道有什么意义吗?
Oh, Jon Jon, um, the numbers mean anything to you?
不知道 你确定?
No. You certain?
确定
Yeah.
你真的确定?
You're absolutely certain?
这家伙怎么搞的?
What's with this guy?
好了 我们走
All right, we're going.
你老想用吃东西 来对付
You know, your obsession with eating is an infantile attempt
自己体力不足的毛病 实在有点幼稚
of coping with the persistent exhaustedness that you feel.
我能提个建议么?
Now if I may recommend something?
换个工作 那对你大有助益
A career change. It'll be very good for you.
别想歪了
Don't take this the wrong way,
不过 呃 谁想出的"雅芳园太子帮"?
but, uh, who came up with "Avon Park Playboys"?
我是说 他们一点也不痞嘛 对 很有趣
I mean, it's not very tough. Yeah, that's funny.
回萨克拉门托吧
Let's go back to Sacramento.
冰人... 呃 我明白这个名字的来历 但我只是...
Ice man... Um, I know where it comes from, but I just...
只是想告诉你 这个名字和你不太相符 因为它 呃
just tell you didn't come up with that 'cause it's, uh,
你比"冰人"有用多了
you can do better than the "Ice Man."
Rigsby 查到什么? David Seung出狱后
Rigsby, what you got? When David Seung got out of prison,
去了奥克兰市的一家物业公♥司♥上班
he went to work for a janitorial services company based in Oakland.
Rigsby查到David在哪儿工作了
Rigsby found where David worked.
Lisbon知道他做这事吗? 有地址没?
Lisbon know he did that? Got an address?
我正在查 只是...
I'm working on it. It's just...
你有发现David和谁有约么?
Did you find David dating with anyone?
你那个硬币的把戏 给个提示吧
Gimme a hint on the coin trick.
Occam的刮胡刀 什么刮胡刀?
Occam's razor. What razor?
再见
Bye.
去见见David的旧上司吧 有什么用? 他是个帮派分子
Let's go pay a visit to David's old boss. What's the point? He was a banger.
所以才招来这事? 没错
So he had it coming? Yes.
去见见他的上司 换换想法
Let's go and see his boss, get a second opinion.
再问句 谁是"K.S."? 帮派头目 不是什么好人
And who's this "K.S.," by the way? He's a gang leader, bad guy.
你做了什么让他生气的事? 我朝他开了一枪
What'd you do to make him mad? I shot him.
的确会生气
That'll do it.
是啊 我昨晚见过David
Yeah, I saw David last night.
加州 奥克兰市 松溪证券公♥司♥
他来上班的时候 我正在找掉了的工资单
I was dropping off payroll when he was starting his shift.
David有提到关于雅芳园太子帮的事么?
Did David ever mention anything about the Avon Park Playboys?
他简历上有写 所以才有面试的机会 我了解他的过去
His bio. got him the interview. I knew about his past.
那你干嘛还雇他? 我不介意雇蹲过监狱的啊
Why'd you hire him? I don't mind hiring ex-cons.
他们就需要再给次机会
They just need a second chance.
只要有机会 他们就会珍惜
When they get one, they appreciate it.
他们还很忠诚 能减少员工流动
They're loyal. It keeps turnover down.
嘿 你 Frank 有什么要我帮忙么 Reed先生?
Hey, you. Frank. Can I help you with something, Mr. Reed?
是的 做好你的工作
Yeah, do your job.
三楼的卫生间脏死了
The third floor Men's Room's a disaster.
整层楼都臭烘烘的
Whole floor's starting to stink.
管理不上档次 什么?
Middle management. Excuse me?
好言相劝 更得人心...
You catch more flies with honey...
这是默认的企业准则
It's a sound business principle,
很明显 您自己还不知道
Obviously, one you never learned.
所以 呃 管理不上档次
Hence, uh, middle management.
祝您愉快啊
Have a nice day.
他走了
He's gone.
我刚开始这份工作时
I started this business
还想着没有上司 这是件好事
thinking it'd be nice not to have a boss.
事实是 我有一群上司 你知道这些有什么意义吗?
Truth is, I have dozens. Do you know what these mean?
不知道
I have no idea.
完全不知道?
No idea at all?
呃...
Uh...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表