剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
加州 萨克拉门托 Giorgio's意大利餐厅
要是不介意的话 我想说你今天收拾得很漂亮
You clean up very nicely,if you don't mind me saying so.
我不介意 谢谢
I don't mind you saying so. Thanks.
你...和平时穿得差不多
You look... Pretetty much the same as you always look.
-哦... 是吗? -对
- Oh... Really? - yes.
- 这是我约会的行头 - 真的?
- This is my date outfit. - Really?
这是你第一次约会? 从你妻子过世之后?
Is this your first date? I mean,um,since your wife died?
我有这么技艺生疏么?
Do I seem out of practice?
我是Gerard 今晚为您服务
Uh,my name's gerard. I'll be your server this evening.
想知道我们的特色菜吗?
Would you like to hear our specials?
不好意思 Gerard 但我收到了来自你..呃..母亲的信息
I'm sorry to interrupt,gerard,but I'm getting a message from,uh,your mother.
Jennet... 不对 是Janis
A j... No,um,janis.
没错
yes.
请节哀顺变 她现在很幸福
I'm sorry for your loss. She's happy now.
她将她最深的爱意转达给你
And she wants you to know that she sends her deepest love.
还有 嗯...
And,um...
你舅舅...
Your uncle...
Ed说"卷浪"
Ed says,"roll tide.
你明白是什么意思吗 "卷浪"?
" Does that mean anything to you... Roll tide?
我母亲的弟弟Edward
My mother's brother edward.
五年前过世 六十年代在阿♥拉♥巴马打边锋
He died five years ago. He was a tight end at alabama in the '60s.
红潮风暴队
Uh,they're called the crimson tide.
他们口号♥就是... "卷浪"
Uh,that's their rallying cry... "roll tide.
呃 我想点今天的特♥供♥汤 五分熟的羊肉
Well,uh,I'd like to have the soup du jour and the lamb,medium,
芝麻菜沙拉还有给女士来份鱼 谢谢
and the arugula salad and the fish for the lady. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you. Thanks.
怎么?
What?
哦 少来了
Oh,come on.
你还真是打死也不信啊
You're so ferocious in your lack of faith.
让你相信我没演戏就这么难吗?
I mean,is it so hard to imagine that I'm not putting on an act?
相信我真是灵媒?
That... That I really am what I say I am?
他母亲有话要说 我帮个忙而已
His mother sent a message. I'm meant to help. That's all.
这种事太平常了
It happens to me all the time.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
卷浪
Roll tide.
坏蛋永远抓不完 哈?
Bad guys just keep on coming,huh?
我恨互联网
I hate the internet.
你要是不介意我来干 你走吧
Listen,if you like,I can deal. You go.
没关系
No,it's okay.
就是设了个相关的嫌犯网页警报
It's just a web alert for when a name we're interested in pops up.
Wayne?
Wayne?
怎么了?
What is it?
这可不妙
This is not good.
别紧张 就是...恶作剧罢了
Relax,it's... It's just a hoax.
肯定是在演戏
It's staged,almost certainly.
哦 天哪
- 我没...呃 不 - 就是
- I didn't put... Uh,no. - Yes.
不是
No. No.
- 你蹲过监狱 当真? - 当然
- You went to jail,really? - Yes,I did.
- 为啥不信啊? - 蹲了多久?
- What's so hard to believe? - For how long?
奢华的两天两夜
I was there for two days and two very luxurious nights.
啊哈 你怎么出来的?
Uh-huh. Yeah. And how'd you get out?
我越狱了
I just escaped.
- 信你才怪 - 又不是啥难事儿
- I don't believe you for one second. - It wasn't... It wasn't that difficult.
秘诀就是掌握时机
It's all timing.
我没开玩笑 行了
I'm not kidding. Okay.
不好意思 我去洗手间
Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom.
谢谢
Ah,thank you.
Kristina 呃...
Kristina,um...
哦 真不好意思
Oh. I'm so sorry.
公事 喂
It's work. Hello.
Jane 你快过来 马上
Jane,you need to come to the office right now.
超感警探 第二季 第23集
The Mentalist Season02 Episode23
一小时前发布在网络热门公告栏上
it was posted on the internet an hour ago on a popular notice board.
还有附言
There's a message that goes with it.
"我将功♥德♥圆♥满♥
"i am becoming what I was meant to be.
你们世世代代都会尊崇我"
Your children's children will worship me.
视频制♥作♥时间 地点均不详
" We don't know when or where the video was made.
屋外有辆08年产的西尔维拉多车
There appears to be an '08 silverado parked outside the house,
肯定刚拍摄不久
so it's gotta be at least that recent.
血手约翰以前也这样 录视频留信息吗?
Has red john made videos or issued statements like this before?
- 没有 - 谢谢
- No. - Oh,thank you.
不好意思打扰了
Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt.
哦 嗨 Kristina 再见你真好
Oh. Hi,kristina. Uh,good to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
那姑娘真可怜
That poor girl.
是啊 是啊
Yeah,yeah.
说这个也许有用 我感觉她刚死不久
For what it's worth,i'm getting a sense that she died very recently.
尸体很快就会被发现
Her body will be discovered very soon.
在有水的地方
She's near water.
你觉得像血手约翰干的吗?
Does this feel like red john to you?
呃 看不出来
Uh,I'm not getting a read on that.
因特网真神奇 不是吗?
The whole internet aspect is interesting,though,isn't it?
为什么要上传呢?
I mean,why put it up there?
这视频有过百万点击率 为了出名?
This clip's had over a million viewers. A desire for fame?
Patrick你一直没出声 你怎么看?
Patrick,you're being very quiet. What are you thinking?
呃 我得去犯罪现场看看
Uh,I'd have to see the crime scene.
加州巡警局报告 在湾区发生谋杀案
C. h. p. Just reported a homicide in the bay area.
墙上有笑脸
Smiley face on the wall.
死者是大学生Marley Sparrow
College student named marley sparrow.
被室友发现 半小时前报♥警♥
Roommate found her,called it in about a half-hour ago.
准备出发
Let's get ready to go.
- 湾区? - 没错
- Bay area? - Uh,yes.
就在水边 真 呃 真神奇
That is close to water. That's,uh,that's uncanny.
哦 得了吧 绝对神了
Oh,come on. That's pretty good.
我和这案子有种很强烈的关联感
I am feeling a strong connection to this case somehow.
Madeline 借一步说话?
Madeline,can we have a word,please?
可以
Yeah.
失陪了
Excuse us.
她接着就会要求和我们一起去了
She's gonna ask if she can come along with us.
当然这你说了算
Now obviously,that's your call.
但我希望你能拒绝
But I hope that you refuse,
有她没我 她去我就辞职
because I won't work with her. I will quit.
你为什么反对? 能帮忙 干嘛不用?
What's your objection? If she can help us,why not?
她只是会猜而已
Nothing she says is more than clever guesswork.
她基本和你差不多 还没你那么爱装神弄鬼
So she has essentially the same skills as you,without all the drama.
你想怎样?
What's the deal?
血手约翰是我的案子
Red john is mine.
好 好 我明白了
Okay. Okay,I hear you.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 恕我冒昧 - 哦 没关系
- I'm sorry to interrupt. - Oh,please.
呃 本来我想帮忙的
Um,I was going to offer my services,
但我感觉到Jane先生和你说
but I get the sense mr. Jane is telling you
他不会与我共事
that he won't work with me.
我不想耽搁查案
The last thing I want to do is upset this investigation,
但如果我又有发现 能打给你吗?
but if I have any more feelings about the case,could I call you?
当然 Kristina
Of course,kristina.
随时乐意听取你的意见 祝你今晚愉快
Always be glad to hear your thoughts. Have a good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
- 听我说 呃 我... - 我完全理解 你别担心
- Listen,uh,I... - I completely understand. No hard feelings.
那好
Okay.
这约会太离谱了 哈?
That was an unusual date,though,huh?
- 绝对的 - 托你的福
- Yes,very. - Thank you.
希望不久再会
I'll see you soon,I hope.
- 你能... - 哦 没问题
- Um,would you... - Oh,yeah,sure.
- 再见 - 再见
- bye. - bye.
加州 奥克兰 Marley Sparrow住所
伙计们 请出去一下
Guys,give me a minute,please.
谢谢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表