剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我是说 最近收成不太好
I mean,the--the crop is doing badly.
- 庄稼枯了? - 是啊
- Plts are dying? - Yeah,yeah.
据说已经六个月了
And the word is that it's been going o r about six months,
没人能弄明白咋回事 他们都快崩溃了
and nobody can figure it out,and they're really kind of freaking out about it.
- 那当然 - Jane?
- I'm sure. - Jane?
啊?
Ye?
看来我得走了 回见 谢了
,i think i gott - i gotta go.I'll see you later.Thank you.
你从他那看出什么了?
So what'd you get from the guy?
那些种大♥麻♥的并非杀Leonard的凶手
The pot farmers didn't kill leonard.
- 是这样吗? - 是
- That so? - Yep.
你确定?
You certain?
确定性是愚者之母
Well,certainty is the mother of fools.
这么说 你凡事都是靠猜的?
So all this is just... guesswork wi you?
差不多吧 我就...猜来猜去的
Pretty much.I mean,that's-- that's what i do,i guess.
比如 我猜你已婚
For instance,i guess that you're married.
我戴着婚戒呢
I'm wearing a ring.
我猜你已婚 但婚姻不幸福
Well,i guess that you're married,but not happily.
倒不是说你在办离婚手续 但...
Not that there's divorce proceedings in place,but...
- 可能在试着分居 - 我应该摆张照片在这的 是吧?
- possibly a trial separation. - Guess i shld've put up a photo,huh?
我知道你没打算提供婚恋指导 所以我很纳闷你提这个干嘛
I know you're not giving me relationship advice,so i have to wonder y u would go there.
我猜 你是在表达不满
I guess it's your way of expressing unhappiness.
有可能
Mm,could be.
我猜你对我使唤Lisbon的方式很不满
I gues it's your way of saying you' unhappy with the way i'm handling lisbon.
我们经常待在一起
We spend a lot of time together.
她若不高兴 我也会被传染 人性使然
And when she's unhappy,uh,i'm less happy it's human nature.
没错
Yes,it is.
这样吧 Patrick
I'll tell you at,patrick.
我以我的方式做事 你凭结果评价我 怎么样?
Why don't you let me handle my business my way and then judge me by the results?
那样的话 我就让你放手做事 在一定程度上
And i'll let you handle you y yr way... up to a point.
听起来很公平
That snds fair.
在一定程度上
Up to a point.
是啊 非常公平 谈完了?
Yeah,very fair.We done?
还没 以后请不要打断审讯
No.Please don't interrupt interrogatio.
- 那很不礼貌 - 那是规矩吗?
- It's rude. - That's rule,is it?
是准则
Guideline.
我会记着的
I'll keep it in mind.
现在我们谈完了
Now we're done.
我喜欢你的鞋
Ving those pumps.
- 谢谢 - 再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
这是什么?
Oh,what's this?
有意思 我们要带失忆的女孩赴约
Interesting.We need to takamnesia girl to the reservation.
十分钟内去停车场和我汇合
Meet me the parking lot in ten minutes.
为什么要带她去?
Why take her to the reservation?
他们给Leonard Railton弄了个追思会 她应该到场 说不定会想起什么
They're holding a memorial for leonard railton.Shshould be there.She might rember something.
我想 可以试试
Worth a try,i guess.
- 对了 帮我个忙 - 什么?
Oh,do me a favor.Hmm?
别告诉Lisbon和Hightower
Don't mention th to lisbon or hightower.
为什么?
And why not?
- 没必要把事情复杂化 - 怎么个复杂法?
- Well,why complicate things? - Complicate how?
天呐 Van Pelt 你当初就不该把她从医院带出来
Hell,van pelt,you shouldn't have taken her out of e hostal in the first place.
停车场 你车里 十分钟后见
Your car,parking lo ten minutes.
Jane先生 你来这做什么?
Mr.Jane,what are you doing here?
我们来追思逝者
Well,we're here to pay our respects.
没事 我们吃不了多少
'S okay.We won't eat much.
Leonard与我们相处的时间不长
Leonard had only been with us a short while,
但如果你见过他沿河漫步或骑马 就看得出他属于此地
but if you s him walking a trail up at the lakes or riding a horse,u could see at he was home.
记住那句古训吧
So remember the old words.
挚友逝去时 我们不应哭泣
When a friend dies,we should not cry.
不应记恨他人 或拳脚相见
We should not hate someone or fight.
我们永远都要做正确的事
We should do right always.
我们应听从古训 纪念Leonard
And we suld listen to the old words and remember leonard.
- 如果有谁想说点什么... - 哦 我想
- If anyone else has something to say... - oh,i would.
Leonard遇害时 这位女士正和他在一起
This woman was witleonard when he was shot.
她失忆了
She has lost her memory.
所以今天我们带她来 看看她能否认出某人或某地
So we brought her here tay to see if a face or a place
帮她想起她是谁
or anything could help her remember who she is.
这算是个神圣场合 这么做不合适吧?
This is kind of a sacred moment.Is this really the time?
只要一会儿就好
It'll take b a second.
想起什么没?
Anything?
没有
No
没关系 不算枉费此行
Never mind.The trip was not entirely wasted.
我也想看看是否有人认得她
I was also looking at all of you to see if anyone recognized her.
我想在场的人里确实有人认识她 这个人就是你 先生
And it seems to me thasomebody here does know this woma and that somebody is you,sir.
我?
Me?
你一定是搞错了
I think you're mistaken.
证明给我看
Prove it.
怎么证明?
How?
看着我的眼睛 拿着这个
Look into myyes and hold this.
现在告诉我你不认识她
Now tell me you don't know her.
我不认识这个女人
I do n know this woman.
很好
Okay.
好吧 看来我错了 对你可是件好事
Um,um,okay it appears that i mistaken,which is very good for you.
你的嫌疑排除了
That elimites you from our inquiry.
我郑重道歉 你继续吧 我们到后面坐
My apologies.Cay on.We'll just take our seats in the back.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
还有 如果你--如果你不愿我们出席 只要说句话 我们会走的
And,listen,if you-- if you d't want us here,then just say the word and we'll go.
只要说句话
Just say the word.
- 我希望-- - 我想起来了
- I think it woulde better-- i see it.
我想起来了 想起来了 我想起来了 真的想起来了
I see it!I see it!I see it!I see it.
放松 深呼吸 然后 告诉我们想起什么了
Now just relax,breathe and tell us at you see.
蓝色的湖泊...松林
There's a blue lake... pine trees.
山脉...鸟儿的鸣唱
A mountain... there's a rd singing.
告诉我湖边发生了什么
Tell us what's hpepeng at this lake.
惨剧就是在那里发生的
It's where the bad thing happen.
什么惨剧
What bad thing?
快去看 他们...湖边 有他们遗漏的东西
Go look.They... theyeft something on the shore.
- 谁干的? - 快去 他们漏了东西 那里有东西
- O did? - Go look.They left something.They left something.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了 表演结束
Okay,show's over.
散场了
Come on.
小心脑袋
Watch your head.
这下Silverwing先生又要 严词投诉我们了 干得好
So mr.Silverwing is gonna complain to our superiors in the strongest terms.Nice work.
看 所以我才不想带你来-- 爱打官腔 你怎么找来的
See,that's why i didn't bring you along--deniability how did u know we were here?
你每套西装都被我缝了GPS追踪器
I had litt,tiny p.S.Trackers sewn into all your suits.
我差点相信了
R a second there,i almost believed you.
Grace是你吧?
Grace?
抱歉Jane 我不得不说 这是职责
Sorry,jan i had to tell r.It's my job.
才不是
Eh,that's not it.
- 带她回医院 - 是 老大
- Get r back to the hoital. - Yes,boss.
她确实想起了点什么 这是线索
She did rember something.We have a clue.
山下的湖泊 湖边的东西?
A lake in the mountain,something on the shore?
可能就是案发地
Could be where the murders happened.
这处山脉有超过50个湖泊
There's over 50 lakes in those mountains!
我还是带她回医院吧
I'll take her back to the hospital.
我很抱歉没事先跟你报备
Listen,i'm sorry i didn't tell you where i was gng.
可我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我就知道我会闹事 在Hightower面前--
I knew i was gonna stir things up,and,what,with hightower all--
别 不用你保护我
don' don't ever try to protect me.
我能保护我自己 不管是面对 Hightower还是别的什么人
I can protect myself from hightower or anybody else.
- 知道了 - 回办公室吧
- Okay. - Let's go back to the office.
也行 或者我们留在这 抓住 杀Leonard Railton的凶手
We could.Or we could stay here and catch leonard railton's killer.
你又有什么把戏?
How are we gonna do that?
我需要一只杯子
I need a cup.
纸的塑料的都行 我个人偏爱纸杯
Paper or plastic-- i'd prefer paper.
所以那失忆女子根本 不记得什么湖泊?
So jane doe didn't remembethe lake?
是催眠暗示
Posthypnot suggestion.
我给她看过一张有湖泊的美丽风景画
I show her a beautiful picture of a lake and told her
然后告诉她 当听到诱导词 "说句话"的时候就会想起来
that she would remember it when she heard thtrigger phrase-- "say the word.
记起这张图 自然会跟凶案联♥系♥起来
" she remembered the picture,associated it with the crime
然后感觉到有什么东西遗落在那里
and felt that something was left behind there.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表