剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我谁也没见过 都是短♥信♥联♥系♥
Well,i didn't see anybody. It was all text.
约定是这样的 我把Bill灌醉
The deal was I got bill drunk.
我们去巷子里尿尿 然后我开溜
We went out in the alley to go take a pee, and then I split.
听到那些枪声 我吓得立刻跑掉了
I heard those shots. I started running like hell,man.
第二天 我户头上多了一万美元
And the next day,there's 10 grand in my checking account.
一万美元?
10 grand?
一万美元 Sam 听说了
10 grand,sam. I heard.
一万美金仅仅把被害人引进巷子 不包括杀人
10 grand just to lure the vic in,not even kill him.
这得是个有钱有关系的人 这个人不是Lisbon
This is somebody with resources,connections. Someone who's not lisbon.
说真的 她从哪能弄一万美金? 无意冒犯 头儿
Seriously,where's she gonna get 10 grand from? No offense,boss.
我让Van Pelt查查短♥信♥
I will have van pelt track the text.
小周和我去那家银行问问话
Cho and I will talk to the guy's bank.
Lisbon 说话经经大脑
Lisbon,get this through your head.
你已经被停职了
You're relieved of duty.
你不应该出现在这幢大楼的 还有你们两个小丑别跟着添乱了
You're not even supposed to be in the building,and you two clowns are way out of hand.
让我来处理 过来
Let me deal with this. Come here.
Lisbon 看着我 看着我
Lisbon,look at me. Look at me.
我来处理 请你对我有信心好吗?
I'll handle it. Will you please trust me?
抱歉 你不了解
I'm sorry. You don't understand.
晚些你会懂的
Later,you will.
你这是嗑药了还是怎么了?
What are are are you medicated or something?
我没事 我很好!
Okay,i'm all right. I'm fine!
你们都TMD在看什么? 我很好!
What the hell is everybody looking at? I'm fine!
离我远点! 我受够了! 受够了!
Just stay the hell away from me! I'm done with this crap! I am done!
别挡路 看着你们就恶心
怎么回事 Lisbon?
What was that lisbon?
她要崩溃了
She's freaking out.
得了吧 就是Lisbon一贯作风
Oh,come on. It's just lisbon.
她就是有点压力过大了 发生什么了?
She's a little stressed. What is going on?
抱歉
Sorry.
我怎么会这样? 没事的
Why is this happening to me? It's all right.
我们 我们回家 我送她
Let's let's go home. I'll take her.
不 走开
No. Leave me alone.
付给David Charles的一万美金 来自于Caymans一家空壳公♥司♥的户头
the 10 grand paid to david charles came from an account owned by a shell company in the caymans.
好消息
Well,that's good.
在付款给David的第二天 这个账户又给他人支出一百万美金
The day after it paid david, the account paid out a million dollars to someone else.
那一定是给杀手的 能查到付给谁了吗?
I bet that's for the shooter. Can we trace the payment?
我试了 但
I'm trying,but
你会发现是昨天销了户的死户头
you'll find it dead ends in a blind account that was closed yesterday.
好 我们还在跟进这个案子 我们只是想
Okay. We are working the case.We just want to
算了 Lisbon怎么样了?
forget about it. How's lisbon?
她还好
She's fine.
她还好 她到底说什么了?
She's fine. Well,what did she say, exactly?
我其实没能和她谈话 她不让我进屋
Uh,i didn't actually talk to her. She she wouldn't let me in.
你很担心她
You're worried about her.
你觉得她会做傻事? 自杀? 不
You think she might do something stupid? Suicide? No.
就算她那么做 也不会怪警局的
If she did, she wouldn't blame the bureau.
我关心的不是这个
That's not my concern at all.
我该收了她的备枪的
I should've taken her off duty weapon.
我相信她会没事的
Oh,i'm sure she'll be all right.
Minelli叫我过来看看
Minelli asked me to drop by.
事实上是命令我过来的
Well,ordered me to drop by,actually.
我们能谈谈吗? Minelli?
Can we talk? Minelli?
他很担心你 我们都是
He's worried about you. We all are.
因为我精神崩溃 被铐着弄出了CBI 还是因为我杀了人?
'Cause I had a meltdown, got perp walked out of the cbi or because I killed a guy?
什么 你杀了Mcteer?
Wh you killed mcteer?
我怎么知道? 也许吧
How the hell would I know? Maybe?
Teresa 把格洛克枪放下说话好吗?
Teresa,you you wanna put away your glock there?
好眼力 医生
Very good eye,doctor.
9毫米口径格洛克枪
The glock 9 millimeter.
这个枪的保险就在扳机上 多蠢呀?
The safety's in the trigger. How stupid is that?
这样还装个保险干什么
I mean,it's kind of like not having a safety at all.
把枪给我好吗?
How about you give it to me?
别那么看我
Don't look at me like that.
别那么看着我 这是你的错
Don't look at me like that. This is your fault.
Teresa
Oh,whoa,teresa.
你往我头脑中灌输太多的东西了 现在我都记不清了
You unlocked too many things in my head, and now I can't remember.
我的脑子一团糟 是你的错
My head is messed up, and it's your fault.
Teresa...把枪放下
Teresa... Put it down.
你要冷静...把枪放下
You need to be calm... And put down the gun.
冷静?
Calm?
你说对了 医生 我是有些事要告诉你
You were right,doctor. There was something I wanted to tell you.
我表面冷静 但内心很愤怒
I act calm on the outside, but on the inside, i'm so angry,
有时觉得自己要爆♥炸♥了
sometimes I think i'm gonna explode.
每天面对的不幸和痛苦让我想大喊 但我压抑着自己
All the misery and the pain that I see every day makes me wanna scream, but I lock it down.
我压抑着 因为我要冷静 理性
I lock it down because I have to be calm and rational,
因为工作的需求 但我想扣动扳机了
because that's my job, but I wanna pull this trigger.
我想杀人 你很愤怒 我听得出来
I wanna kill. You're angry. I hear that.
我觉得是我♥干♥的
I think I did it.
是我杀了Mcteer
I think I killed mcteer.
嘘...Teresa
Oh,shh,teresa.
如果真是你干的 也没关系
If you did it, that's okay.
他是个坏蛋
He was a bad man.
不值得为了他去伤害别人和你自己
No reason for you to hurt anyone else... Or yourself.
我还是想不起来 你会想起来的
I still can't remember. You can and you will.
当你想起来的时候 Teresa 当你弄清楚事实真♥相♥时
And when you do,teresa, when you push through to the truth,
你就会如释重负 不再忧心忡忡了
all this weight and worry will come off your shoulders.
好吧
Okay.
我想要你把当时的情况重新想象一遍
I want you to visualize that scene for me.
再经历一次
Relive that moment.
你尾随着那个混♥蛋♥...进了小巷
You went into the alley... After this terrible man.
你能看见他吗? 看不见
Can you see him? No.
好吧 能看见 可...可能看见了
Well,yes. Yeah,m maybe.
好的 你看见他了
Yes. You see him.
你还看见了垃圾箱 废弃物 烂墙砖 然后 你看见了Mcteer
You see the dumpsters and the trash and the crumbly old brick, and you see mcteer.
你看见了这个 这个造孽无数的畜生站在那儿
You see there this this monster who destroyed so many lives.
你受够了 好好看清楚 Teresa
It's too much. See it,teresa.
重历她们 那些恶臭 垃圾 肮脏的墙
Live it the reek,the garbage, the filthy alley walls,
褪色的十字商标
the faded cross there.
也许上帝对William Mcteer还有一丝怜悯 但你是绝对不会有的
God might have mercy on william mcteer, but you sure as hell wouldn't.
他该死
He deserved to die.
但你还是个好人 Teresa
But you're still a good person,teresa.
你会挺过去的
You can get through this.
十字商标? 什么?
The cross? Uh,what?
那个十字 Roy
The cross,roy.
你怎么知道那儿有个十字?
How did you know about the cross?
它在门里面 只有凶手看得见
It was inside the door. Only the killer saw it.
是这样 Teresa 你给我描述过犯罪现场
Well,teresa,you told me about the crime scene.
不 我没说过
No,i didn't.
哦 干的漂亮
Oh,beautifully done.
演的形神兼备啊 Lisbon 你在这儿干...
Lovely work,lisbon. What are you...
明摆着的 那个十字
Of course the cross.
你就是忍♥不住不去想它 是不是 医生?
You couldn't resist the imagery,could you,doc?
以前是个天主教♥徒♥ 我猜? 到底怎么回事?
Lapsed catholic,perhaps? What's going on?
老实交代吧 让我们抓了个现行 尽管你做的很巧妙
Surrender,dorothy. We got you. Brilliant,though.
让Lisbon每周都去你那里
Made lisbon come back week after week
这样你就能从咖啡杯上取她的指纹 还给她下药 氯羟安定(抗焦虑剂)是吧?
so you get her fingerprints off her coffee mug and dose her up with,uh,lorazepam?
还在星期二下双倍剂量让她失忆
Double dose for tuesday to cause the memory loss
你知道Lisbon会隐瞒她失忆的事 所以才没有通过测谎仪
memory loss you knew lisbon would conceal, which made her fail the polygraph.
对人性了解得还真透彻 是不? 医生?
Quite the,uh,student of human nature,huh,doctor?
干的漂亮 真的
Well done,really.
你在CBI时崩溃 那也是装的?
Your breakdown in cbi that was fake?
演技精湛 是吧? 你认为如何?
And how good was that,huh? What about that?
那之后我只需要让Minelli 把你叫到这儿来
After that,all I had to do was get minelli to get you to come around here.
我一整晚都在等着你呢
I've been waiting for you all night.
还有件小事... 就 就一个小疏忽
There was one little thing... I'm i'm just just one little thing.
氯羟安定? 就那一点太过头了
The lorazepam? Maybe that went a little too far.
Lisbon想不起来案发那晚的事情 就算我把她催眠了也不管用
When when lisbon couldn't remember the night of the murder even under hypnosis,
我就知道她被下药了 至于其它的计划么 都恰到好处
I knew she'd been drugged. The rest of it? Spot on.
精彩绝伦啊
Very,very impressive.
多谢夸奖 别客气
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表