剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你们一定要找到凶手
You find who did this.
我们会尽力
'Ll do everything we can.
WIllis先生 Leonard在这儿工作多久了?
Mr.Illis,how long was leonard working here?
呃...六个多月吧
Uh... i guess about six mont.
是Dolores Brinton推荐我雇他的
I hired him on dolores brinton's recommendation.
是个好孩子 好员工
He was a great kid,good worker.
哦 对 这才是我想要的
Oh,yeah.At's what i'm talking 'bout.
帅吧 哈? 真好看 你们能送货吗?
Pretty great,huh?This is fantastic.D-do you deliver?
- 我们的确送 - 好极了
- As a matter of fact,we do. - All right.
- Jane 把那玩意放回去 - 什么?
- Jane,put it bac - what?
你没听错 马上放回去
- U heard me. - Now.
- 好吧 - 马上!
- Okay. - Now!
成
All right.
我们觉得Leonard从别处赚了些钱
We think that,uh,leonard was getting money fromomeplace else.
您知情吗?
Any idea what thatas about?
不知道 他从未提过这事
No.He never said a word abouit.
- 怎么赚的? - 我们还在调查
- What was he doing? - We're still working on that.
想要那帽子的话 我可以给你优♥惠♥
I can give you a deal on tt bonnet.
执法人员专享折扣
Special law enforcement discount.
你兜售本族文化不觉得有愧祖宗?
You're not self-conscious about peddling ur own culture,e you?
这又不是我的文化
This is not my culture.
这顶战帽是Laguna族人的
This war bonnet is from the laguna people.
和我们族无关
It has nothing to do with us shoshone.
它其实是个仿制品
It'sind of a pastiche,really.
你们美国人喜欢这个 我就卖♥♥呗
But that's what you americans want to buy,so that's what i sell.
耽误您的时间了 多谢 Willis先生
Thank u for your time,mr.Willis.
Jane?
Jane?
- Jane - 出去等我吧
- Jane - ll meet you outside.
有为Leonard准备下葬仪式吗?
Is there some kind of service for leonard?
明天下午
Tomorrow afteron,i believe.
真是太遗憾了
At's such ame.
我要买♥♥这个
I'm gonna take that.
还有这个 真漂亮
And i li this one,too.It's really beautiful.
再加上...这个
So that as wl,and,um... this thing.
能不能吹出旋律另说 我就喜欢这些羽毛
I'll see if i can get a tune out of that.Just love those feathers.
Grace 嗨 是我 Jane
Grace,hi.It's jane.
无名女士那边怎么样了?
How's it going wh jane doe there?
她想起什么没?
She get a clue yet?
嗯 我就知道没有
Mm,didn't think so.
这样吧 把她带到局里来
You know,bring her down to the office.
看来我们得再来点干预措施
I thk we're gonna have to get a little more interventionist.
你要是觉得头晕或恶心什么的...
Okay.If you start to feel dizzy or wzy or--or anything--
Grace 别像老母鸡似地担心
grace,quit hovering.
她没事的
All right?She's fine.
我把她从医院带出来 就要对她负责
I took her out of the hospital,jane.She's my responsibility.
我明白 但她没事 是吧?
I get that,but she's fine.Ar't you?
这些是什么?
What are tse?
你就是从图片里这个地方来的
Oh,thesare pictures of where you're from.
我不知道我从哪来
I don't know where i'm from.
你肯定知道
Sure you do.
我打赌你是本地人
I'll lay money on the fact that you're a local.
扎根于这里
U have roots around here.
小时候去过这种地方
You visited places like this as a kid.
你肯定对其中某张图有印象
One of these pictures here will mean something to you.
我看不出任何头绪
I get nothing from that.
这张呢?
Wh about this?Hmm?
Grace 有空吗?
Grace,a minute?
- 当然 我马上回来 - 好
- Oh,sure.I'll be right back. - Okay.
这张?
This?
放轻松点 别太纠结
Just relax.Dot work so hard.
看看那张图
Look at that.
你见过比这更美更平静的地方吗?
Have you ever seen a more beautiful,more peaceful ple?
我说句话你就能置身其中 那该多好
It would be cool if could just say the word,and you could be rit there,
静闻鸟鸣 轻风拂林
listeng to the birds sing... the wind rustling through the trees...
细浪拍岸
e water lapping against the shore.
只需说句话
If i could just say thword.
Wayne 不能等等再说吗?
Wayne,this couldn't wait?
这事很简单
This is so simple.
我爱你胜过这个工作 胜过任何东西
I love you... more than--more than this job,more than ything.
今天有人向你开枪 你肾上腺素正盛
You got shot at today.You're pumped full ofdrenaline.
不是 呃 是 但这并不重要
No,no.Well,yes,but that doesn't matter.
我知道我想做什么
I know what i nt to do.
我今天和旧金山分部的人联♥系♥过了
I,uh... i talked to a guy in the san francisco office today.
那边的重案组有个职位空缺
E's an opening in the major crimes unit.
离这只有一个半小时车程
It's only hour and a half away.
- 你来真的? - 求你了 就这么办吧
- You mean it? - Please,let'just do this.
我不在乎去哪工作
I don't care where i work.
我只想和你在一起
I-i wa you.
你真的要这么做?
You ally mean it?
是的 没错
Yes,yes.
不是吧你俩?
Really?
都这时候了
Now?
Tisdale那个护林人一小时内会下山
Ranger tisdale should be off the mountain in an hour,
账户记录他每月存两千块现金 这远在他收入能力之外
so... his bank records say he's depositing 2 and a month over and above his salary-- cash.
我们去找他谈谈
Let's go talk to him.
Tisdale
Tisdale.
正想给你打电♥话♥呢 我刚听说
I was gonna call you.I just heard.
种大♥麻♥的农场
Pot farm.
这事挺严重吧?
Doesn't that beat everything?
- 是 就在你的管辖林内 - 是啊
- Yeah,right in your own woods. - Yeah.
八年来我一直沿着这条路上下山
I've beehikiki these trails f eight years.
但根本不知情
I hano idea.
不知你们怎么走的 肯定是转晕了
I don't know where you ended up,but you must've gotten seriously turned around.
种大♥麻♥的每月付你两千块 你这么说就不可信了吧
That'sard to believe when the pot farmers are paying you $2,000 a month.
两千...我不知道你在说什么
2 th--i don't kn what you're talking about.
你得跟我们走一趟
You're gonna have to come withs.
好身手
Nice work.
真爽
Felt good.
指路让你们去那农场?
Send you to e farm?
我当时正奋力让你们离它远点
I was trying like hell to keep you away from it.
你们沿着路走就行了
All you had to do was stay on the trail.
有那么难吗?
Is that really so hard?
你拿大♥麻♥贩子的钱 帮他们保卫农场 是吧?
So you were taking money from the pot dealers to protect their farm,right?
他们付我钱 让我把游人支开
they were pang me to direct tourists away
并在当地警♥察♥或调查员去那探案时 通知他们
and let m know if there were any local cops or feds snooping around.
就这些 至于那些被杀的人 我从没见过他们
But that's it.Okay,these peop who got killed--i never even saw them.
那些大♥麻♥贩子都叫什么?
I need the names of the people who paid you.
我不能说
I can'do that.
他们可不是种大♥麻♥玩玩的嬉皮士
Look,these aren't hippies growing weedn the forest,okay?
个个都是狠角色
These are serious,serious men.
他们要是知道我把他们供出来了 我就死定了
If they learn that i gave up their names,they'll kill me.
听着 反正他们知道你被捕
Look,th know you've been arrested.
就会认为你把他们供出来了
They think you're ging them up right now.
这些人再横行下去你就有危险 供出他们 我们就将其绳之以法
Now with these men walking around,you're in daer.Give us their names,and we'll lock them up.
不行 我不可以
No,i can't.
随你便
It's your call.
你有家庭吗?
U got a family?
- 呃 有 - 那你最好让他们去别处躲躲
- Uh,yeah. - Well,i suggest you send them somewhere.
仅离开镇上不行 要离开这个州
Not out of town-- get 'em out of state.
东岸有熟人吗?
Know anybody on theast coast?
- 没有 - 你惨了 海外呢?
- No. - That'soo bad.How about overse?
你这手下审问技术一流啊
That's a first-rate interviewer you got there.
- 多谢 - 嗨 怎么样了?
- Thank you. - Hey,what's up?
Rigsby和周告诉我说只有一人持枪
So rigsby and cho tell me there was only one dude with a gun.
并不多嘛
That doesn't seem like much.
确实不多
no,it's not.
你刚才说 他们不是嬉皮士是狠角色
So when you say,"these are not hippies,these are serious,serious men,"
也就是说有很多握着大枪的可怕家伙?
that implies many scary men with large guns,ight?
- 是 - 那为何只有一人射击?
- Yes. - So why just one?
不知道 他们也许是缺钱了
I don't ow.They might be low on money.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表