剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
My guess... the killer made a souvenir of it. Go.
我们去哪? 市长办公室
Where are we going? Mayor's office?
做为主管 我没有遇到什么瓶颈
I don't have any problem being in charge, no.
我是说 可能刚开始会有一点
I mean, maybe at first for a while,
对女性来说 那是一个挑战
as a woman, it was a challenge,
但是工作的要求更加重要
but the demands of the job take over.
是的
Yeah.
谈谈你的周末吧
Tell me about your weekends.
你想知道我周末干什么?
You want to know what I do on my weekends?
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么想知道?
Why do you want to know that?
如果你想问的是这个的话 我想说 我的生活
I mean, I have no problem having a life,
与正常人没什么不同
if that's what you mean.
如果有人说我过着不正常的生活...
I don't know why anybody would say otherwise...
我不明白他们为什么要这样说
if they do say otherwise.
呃 对不起
Um, I'm sorry.
刚说到哪了?
What were we talking about?
Shannon市长办公室
对不起 来晚了
Sorry for the delay.
市长刚开完一个会议
The mayor's just finishing up another meeting.
今天真的很忙 我能为你们做什么吗?
It's been a crazy day around here. Can I help you?
噢 不用 谢谢
Oh, no, I'm fine. Thanks.
Fonteneau先生 你和Martha St. Clare的工作关系密切吗?
Mr. Fonteneau, did you work closely with Martha St. Clare?
我们一起工作了16个月 其实还是Martha招我进来的
For 16 months. Martha hired me, actually.
我们发现 在最近的很多照片中
We noticed in a lot of recent photographs
她戴了一条... 镶了非常漂亮宝石的项链
that she had a... a necklace on with a beautiful stone.
是 好像是黄宝石吧 那是她的诞生石
Yes, a topaz, I think. It was her birthstone.
她去年圣诞得到那条项链 之后就一直戴着
She got it Christmas of last year and never took it off.
你知道是谁送她的吗?
Do you know who gave it to her?
不知道 她有许多的会议 甚至周末也有...
No. She had a lot of meetings, even on weekends...
商业聚会 社团 读书俱乐部
business interests, community group, book club.
明天好像很重要 她在11点上
Tomorrow is a big day. She has a star
画了一个五角星和三个感叹号♥
and 3 exclamation marks 11:00.
是的
Yes.
呃 她要在市议会上做一个汇报
Uh, she scheduled a briefing with the City Council.
关于什么?
On what subject?
说实话不知道 市长应该知道
Don't know, to be honest. The mayor will know.
她有男朋友吗?
Was she dating anyone?
有社交生活吗... 你说Martha?
A social life... Martha?
没有 她养过一只猫
No, she had a cat.
是的 看见没?
Ah. Yes. See?
但它死了 哦
But it died. Right.
不好意思 你们就是CBI探员吧?
Excuse me. Are you the CBI agents?
市长 谢谢你见我们
Mayor, thank you for seeing us.
很高兴能帮你们 叫我Melba吧 薄面包片的名字?
Happy to help, but please call me Melba. Like the toast?
没错 请这边
Just like. This way.
能谈谈您昨天主持开幕的
Can you tell us about your construction project
建筑计划吗?
that you were opening yesterday?
Granton计划 很复杂的 但我们可以自豪的说
It's the Granton, complex, yes. We are very proud of it.
它的办公室 商业区域 住房♥
It's office and retail space plus housing,
都采用了最新的环保技术
all built with the latest green technology.
那这个计划中 Martha是负责什么?
And what was Martha's involvement in the project?
没有 其实 她...
None, really. She...
她是我的媒体联络人
she was my media liaison.
她从不参与政♥治♥事务的
She was not engaged in policy issues.
那她明天到市议会要说什么?
Then what was she gonna talk about at City Council tomorrow?
哦 那是一个新闻界的免费旅游 应该是漂流吧
Oh, a press junket. It was river rafting, I believe.
Donner队长说您的办公室
Chief Donner says your office
近来常收到来自环保份子的恐吓信
has received several threats from environmental activists.
活动分子? 不 根本就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Activists? No, they're terrorists.
他们烧毁了山上的度假别♥墅♥
They burnt down vacation condos up on the mountain.
还破坏了隔壁镇的豪华车停车场
They destroyed luxury car lots just one town over.
还以一个叫Jasper的疯子为首领
Then they're led by a mad man, and he calls himself Jasper.
不好意思
Excuse me.
Wilson 不管什么事 先等一下
Wilson, anything else can wait.
恐吓吗?
The threats?
是的 嗯...
Yes em...
Granton计划是魔鬼计划
The Granton development is an abomination...
一百公顷未污染的土地被夷为平地
a hundred acres of pristine wildlands razed,
整个生态系统都面临危险
an entire ecosystem endangered.
它必须停止
It must stop.
无论如何 我都会采取措施使之停止
It will stop, no matter what needs to be done.
我叫Jasper 而且我不是一个人
My name is Jasper and I am legion.
哈哈
Come on.
"我不是一个人" 这话真弱智
"I am legion." that's just silly.
弱智? 是啊
Silly? Yeah.
他杀了Martha啊 只是你的猜测
He murdered Martha. Well, you assume.
没错 尸体是被埋在施工现场啊
Yes, I do. The body was buried at the site, for god's sake.
那个信♥号♥♥难道还不够清楚吗?
And that is a clear message, isn't it?
Melba 他为什么不杀你...
Melba, why would he kill Martha...
而杀Martha?
and not kill you?
那才更能引起公众关注吧
It'd be a bigger publicity coup.
他说什么?
Excuse me?
呃... Jane其实是想问
Uh... what Mr. Jane is trying to ask is
是否有其他人
whether there was somebody
和Martha之间有私人仇恨
with a more direct personal grudge against Martha.
对 没有
Yeah. No.
她是个可爱的... 可爱的人
She was lovely... was a lovely person.
是吗 那你为什么这么讨厌她?
Oh, then why did you dislike her so much?
我不讨厌Martha
I didn't dislike Martha.
如果我讨厌她我为什么要雇用她
Why would I employ someone that I don't like?
好问题 当你说这句话的时候
That's a very good question. When you said it,
你的下巴张紧 眼睛空洞 就像只眼镜蛇 Wilson!
Your jaw tensed and your eyes went empty like a cobra. Wilson!
我没说是你杀了她
I'm not saying you killed her.
我只是说她的死让你如释重负
I'm just saying that you're relieved that she's dead.
这些家伙现在要离开了
These people will be leaving now.
我喜欢你说这句话的样子 薄面包片(市长名字的另一解释)
Oh, I like the way you say that, melba-like-the-toast...
真威风 我告诉你
So tough and commanding. Let me tell you something.
我们是国家执法人员 我们想离开
We are state law enforcement, and we leave
才离开 多谢你能抽空
When we want to leave. Thank you for your time.
她想走了
She wants to leave.
再见
See you.
你拆我的台
You blew my cool.
我觉得你真的该吃点药
I swear, sometimes I think you need medication.
感觉你得了注意力缺损症之类的病
It's like you've got A.D.D. Or something.
首先 我不知道你说的注意力缺损症是否存在
Well, "a," I'm not so sure that A.D.D. even exists,
其次 我故意绕她是有原因的 是什么?
And "b," I was winding her up for a reason. Which is?
转移注意力 那个助理拿进来的纸条
Diversion. The message the aide brought in
让她紧张 所以我拿了来 你还用偷的?
made her nervous, so I took it. You're stealing now?
嗯 我认为这是借取 上面写了什么?
Well, let's just call it purloining. What does it say?
写着 "你3点钟的会议要推迟十五分钟"
It says "your 3:00 meeting has now been moved to 3:15 ."
开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
上面写着 "现在就打911 紧急 关于Martha"
It says, "9-1-1. Call now. Urgent. About Martha."
Hean Krupp留
From Hean Krupp.
Granton计划的开♥发♥人
The developer of the Granton project.
对
Oh, yeah.
你喜欢警♥察♥的工作吗
Do you enjoy police work?
嗯...
Mm...
Patrick?
Patrick?
嗯 对 我正在想
Uh, yeah, I'm thinking
嗯 是还是不是
mm, yes and no.
嗯 有时候喜欢 有时候不喜欢
Uh, yeah, sometimes. Sometimes not.
别录了 Steve
Forget it, Steve.
你为什么这么讨厌录影?
Why do you so dislike being filmed?
呃...
Uh...
因为你在探听我的灵魂
'Cause you're stealing my soul.
我是给市长打了电♥话♥ 那又怎样?
So I called the mayor. So what?
我在她辖区里花两千万建设设施
I'm building a $20 million complex in her town.
当然经常要通电♥话♥ 却是关于St. Clare小姐?
I call her a lot. About Ms.St. Clare?
是关于我何时能重新开工
About when I can start construction again.
这花了我数不清的钱
This is costing me hundreds of thousands of dollars.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表