剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
特别是从旧金山搬到这儿来的
especially those who might have moved from san francisco to sacramento.
好的 头儿
Sure,boss.
我和周要跟助理司法部长开审前会议
Cho and I have a trial meeting with the deputy a. G.
我要是自投车河就不用去了
Not if I throw myself into oncoming traffic first.
Derask女士 William Mcteer是你什么人?
Ms.Derask,what was your relationship with william mcteer?
他是我未婚夫
He was my fianc?
未婚夫? 你有意见吗?
Fianc? You have a problem with that?
噢 她只是纳闷怎么会有女人 爱上个被判刑的恋童癖
Oh,she just can't see how a woman could fall in love with a convicted pedophile
不太像 呃 最佳丈夫人选
not,uh, the best husband material.
Bill是好人 他给我想要的
Bill was a good man, a good provider.
把我当女王对待
And he treated me like a queen.
旧金山的那些指控都是假的
And those charges in san francisco were totally bogus anyway.
那贱♥人♥警♥察♥对他有偏见 "仇视"他 Bill这么说的
That bitch cop had it in for him a "vendetta," is what bill called it.
你得学着自己清U形管 Tanya 就是那里堵了
You gotta learn how to clean that trap,tanya that's where the clog w
他们是警♥察♥ 来问Bill的事
It's the police about bill.
我弟弟来帮我修水槽
My brother came over to fix the sink for me.
David Patrick
David. Patrick.
这位是Grace
That's grace.
David 你认识William Mcteer吗?
David,do you know william mcteer?
见过几次
I met him a couple of times.
他对Tanya挺好的 所以...
He treated tanya good, so,you know...
不说了 我把管子接上就好了
Anyway,i just gotta reattach it and you're all set,t.
很高兴见到你们 我们也一样
Nice meeting you guys. You,too.
你知道谁会想伤害William?
Do you know anyone who would want to harm william?
呃...可能这不算什么
Well...It's probably nothin',
但他上星期和老板吵架了
but he had a fight with his boss last week
回家的时候闷闷不乐 说那人要对付他
came home all moody, said the guy was out to get him.
他老板是谁?
Who's his boss?
谁也不是 具体我不清楚
Some pip squeak. I don't know.
呃 上班的地方叫做XXXYZ公♥司♥
Uh,xxxyz incorporated is the name of the place,i think.
呃 在Winley上面 靠近高速公路
It's,uh,over on winley, near the highway.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 Emily 宝贝
Hey,mommy. Hey,emily,baby.
今天在学校干什么了?
How was school?
我乘法表背到6啦 要听吗?
I can multiply my sixes. Wanna hear?
晚一点 好吗?
Maybe a little later,okay?
Bill不是你想的那种人
Bill wasn't who you think.
嗨 Emily 我叫Patrick 你好吗?
Hi,emily. I'm patrick. How are you?
好 天气真好 对吧?
Good. Good day,huh?
背到6啦 真厉害
Six times tables,huh?
你去厨房♥帮你David舅舅的忙好不好?
Why don't you go into the kitchen and help your uncle david?
没事的 去吧宝贝
It's okay,sweetie.
再见
See ya.
我觉得Mcteer没碰过Emily
I don't think mcteer touched emily.
看吧? 我告诉你了
See? I told you.
因为他还没把她打扮好
Because he was still grooming her.
你胡说
You don't know what you're talking about.
你在购物中心遇上Bill 对吗?
You met bill at a shopping mall,didn't you?
就在音像部附近 或者在影院
Near the video arcade or or the movie theater.
Emily跟你一块儿
Emily was with you.
他当时在那儿工作 对
He worked there back then. Yeah.
他是个真正的绅士 不像以前那些男人
Real gentleman not like your other guys.
他不逼着你跟他做♥爱♥
He he never pressured you to have sex.
你没有对他一见钟情 但他和Emily处得很好
Wasn't love at first sight, but he was just so good with emily.
他认真听她说话 你小时候可没人这么听你说话
He listened to her. Nobody listened to you like that,growing up.
Bill想当个好爸爸
Bill wanted to be a father.
我女儿就不能有个好爸爸吗?
My girl doesn't deserve a father?
最近 他老在问能不能带Emily过夜旅行
Lately,he'd been asif he d miy on an overnight trip
也许去露营 小小的父女情感交流之旅
maybe camping, a little father/daughter bonding.
他一直给你施压 想让你答应 就那么一点点压力
He'd been pressuring you to say yes,just a little...
但让你心里开始打鼓
But just enough to start to nag you
好像有什么东西在挠
a tiny,little scratching nag
也许你内心深处的感觉是对的
that maybe what you felt deep down was right.
William Mcteer...
William mcteer...
好得不真实
Was too good to be true.
你值得好男人对你真心 Tanya
You deserve a good man, tanya.
如果你不相信 请假装相信 为了Emily
If you can't believe that for yourself, then just pretend for emily's sake.
问完了吗? 能不能...我要吃饭 我饿了
We done here? Could can I gotta eat. I'm starving.
好的
Yeah.
就这样吧
All right.
你们本月都要为几件案子出庭 做关键证人
You each are the state's key witnesses in a few cases this month.
Lisbon探员 你负责Howard案和Eng案
Agent lisbon, you've got howard and eng.
Cho探员 你负责Ringman Daly和Freed案
Agent cho,you've got ringman,daly and freed.
Freed Freed咬过我
Freed. Freed bit me.
那你在证人席时一定要提
And be sure to mention that on the stand.
Teresa 你还记得Howard吗?
Teresa,you remember howard?
他和一伙人从数千人的在线账户里 盗取了上亿美金
He and his syndicate stole $100 million from the online accounts of thousands of people.
然后他独吞了那笔钱 杀了他的同伙
And then he stashed the money and killed his partner?
我记得 那家伙挺吓人的
I remember him. The guy's creepy.
那家伙要坐牢了 多亏了Lisbon探员 和她沉着冷静的专业素养
Guy's going to prison, thanks to agent lisbon and her cool,calm expertise.
没错 沉着 冷静
That's me cool and calm.
真庆幸Jane没经手这案子
So glad this isn't a jane case.
你得说说他 Teresa 他可不能再用炸♥弹♥来威胁人坦白
You have got to tell him, teresa,that he cannot threaten people with bombs to get a confession.
也别再搞橡胶面具怪物装什么的
No rubber masks, no monster suits
嗨 出事了
hey,we have a problem.
弹道鉴证科从射杀Mcteer的枪上 找到了指纹
B.F.S.Got a print off the gun that killed mcteer.
这也算有事? 是啊
And that's a problem? Yeah.
老大 指纹是你的
Boss,the print is yours.
凶枪的弹夹上有你的指纹
Your fingerprint is on the magazine of the murder weapon.
你说说看 现在为何我不该 跑到洗手间里大吐一场
Tell me why I shouldn't be throwing up in the bathroom right now.
肯定是实验室弄错了 肯定是
It's a lab error. It must be.
他们整日加班 资金又不足
They're overworked and underfunded.
去年洛杉矶警方就出过这种事
This happened last year with the l.A.P.D.
让他们再测一遍
Just have them retest it.
你不会也认为是我吧?
Come on! You don't think I did this.
我认为 我正在拿我的政♥治♥生涯冒险
What I think is,i'm up to my asterisk in political quicksand.
你和你的手下很显然不能插手这案子了
You and your team are off the mcteer case,obviously.
我明白 那是要交FBI来办吗?
I understand. Are we throwing it to the fbi?
当然不
No.
嗨 Lisbon 我来办怎么样 啊?
Hey,lisbon. How about this,huh?
Bosco
Bosco.
他和你一样了解Mcteer案 没什么不妥
He knows as much about the mcteer case as you do. It makes sense.
另外的确 我动用了些关系才能这样
And,yes, I had to pull some strings.
那我该说...谢谢
Thank you. I... Guess.
不 不 不要误会
No,no,don't don't misunderstand me.
要是你真有罪 我不会放过你的
If You're guilty, I want you nailed.
我只是不想一群蠢材围着我的办公室 问些不着边际的问题
I just don't want the feebs strolling around my offices, asking impertinent questions.
好的
Okay.
那你应该明白 我现在得问你几个问题 绝不是有意针对你
So you understand,i have to ask you some questions now? Nothing personal.
当然 问吧
Absolutely. Shoot.
嗨 大家好
Hey,everybody.
呃 现在后悔没戴手套了吧?
Uh,well,i bet you wish you wore some gloves,huh?
你来是有什么线索吗? 没有 我就是八卦
So you have some input here? No. Just nosy.
没关系 他要是想留下来就随他吧
It's okay. He can stay if he wants to.
我想留下来
I'll stay.
周二晚上你在哪?
Where were you tuesday night?
在家 看电视 没人看到我
I was at home, watching television. Nobody saw me.
你看的什么?
What'd you watch?
一个真人秀 哪个?
Some reality show. Which?
做菜的节目 有个男的
Cooking show,with a man.
哦对 就那个
Oh,yeah. That one.
一个脾气不好的男主持 啊 我看过那个 挺不错的
The angry man. Oh,i know the one. That's good.
做菜的节目 周二晚 脾气不好的男主持
Cooking show. Tuesday nights.Angry man.
那我可以安排时间给你测谎吗?
So I can,uh,set up a time for you to take a polygraph.
不行
No.
我又没杀Mcteer
I didn't kill mcteer.
目前还没人说是你杀的 目前?
Nobody said you did yet. Yet?
祝办案顺利
Good luck with the case.
吃午饭呢?
Having lunch?
正在讨论Lisbon的状况
A discussion about lisbon's situation.
嗯 周 你想好好查清Mcteer一案 不管Bosco和Minelli说啥
Okay,cho,you say work the mcteer case hard, screw bosco and minelli,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表