剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
谁雇你来的
Who hired you?
谋杀?哦 我...我不太舒服
Murder? Oh,ii don't feel too good.
我能坐吗? 来 坐吧
Can i sit…can ioh,take a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 冷静
All right. No,no,no. Calm.
你冷静吗? 当然
Are you calm? Sure.
好,我要你把枪拿出来
All right,now i want you to lift your gun out
用两个指头拿 并且滑到地板另一边去
with two fingers and slide it across the floor.
把手铐拿出来
Now get your cuffs.
你逃不掉的
This isn't gonna work.
把你自己拷在门上
The doorhook yourself up.
扔掉钥匙
Toss the keys.
你和我现在要走出去 好
Now you and i are gonna walk out here. Sure.
散个小步
It's a little stroll.
跟上 看他去哪儿
Find out where he goes.
呃 不 我觉得 快去 就现在 去
Oh,no,i thinkgo,now!Go!
帮我拿钥匙 那儿!
Keys,please. There. Yeah.
Lisbon探员 我们来了
so,agent lisbon,here we are.
怎么回事?
What's this about?
那是Art Cavalleri
This is art cavalleri.
你们中的一人雇他来窃听我们 妨碍调查
He's the private investigator one of you hired to wiretap and obstruct our investigation.
真的?
Really?
他同意坦白交待换取宽大处理
He's agreed to talk in exchange for leniency.
我叫你们来这儿给你们同样的坦白机会
I called you down here to offer you the same deal.
你真会做人
Well,that's very nice of you.
去和我律师谈吧 Melinda?
You can discuss it with my attorney. Melinda?
我没什么好说的
I have nothing to say.
即便你们与Kristin Marley的谋杀无关
Even if you had nothing to do with kristin marley's murder,
Cavalleri说的密谋犯罪和掩饰罪行
with what cavalleri is saying about the conspiracy and the coverup,
也够你们坐好一阵子牢了
you're all gonna do a lot of time in prison.
我不想再听下去了 等等 我想
I don't need to hear any more. Wwait. Ii do.
怎样宽大处理?
What kind of leniency are we talking about here?
Elliott 看情况 Baston先生 你知道些什么?
Elliott. Depends,mr. Batson. What do you know?
我要你保证撤销所有谋杀相关的指控
I need an assurance that any charges related to the murder will be dropped.
成交 只要你与谋杀无关
Got it, as long as you didn't have anything to do with the murder.
不好意思 我想和我的家人私下谈谈
If you'll excuse us,i want some private time with my family right now.
Crew先生 留步 继续说
Mr. Crew,stay there. Go on.
哦 来吧 说出来 你的婚姻是个笑话 她是同性恋 你只是幌子
Oh,come on. Spit it out,man. The marriage is a sham. She's gay. You're the beard.
我一开始就看出来了
It was kind of obvious from the start.
我和Melinda有协商 Elliott 不要
I had an arrangement with melinda. Elliott,don't.
我同意和Melinda结婚
I agreed to marry melinda in exchange for...
为了金钱上的援助
Certain financial considerations.
Batson 我们有过协议
Batson,we had a deal.
那协议包括坐牢? 我想不是吧
Did that deal include time in prison? I don't think so.
是你们自己人传播你和Kristin的绯闻
So it was your own people that started the rumor about you and kristin…
掩饰她和Melinda的私情 没错
to hide her affair with melinda. Yes.
对不起 Melinda
I'm sorry,melinda.
Kristin在她失踪前不久提出分手
Kristin broke it off shortly before she disappeared.
Melinda很生气
Melinda was upset.
Kristin失踪那晚你和Melinda在一起吗?
And were you with melinda the night kristin disappeared?
没有 我到夜深才见到她
No. I didn't see her until late that night.
她状态很糟糕
She was... A mess.
但她不肯告诉我发生了什么事
But she wouldn't tell me what had happened.
Kristin在她公♥寓♥里藏了点东西 我猜是纪念品
Kristin had something hidden in her apartmenta memento,i guess.
情人间的纪念品
Lovers' memento.
Cavalleri偷了 但我们又拿回来了
Cavalleri had found it, but we took it out of his car.
这可能是个'W' 但我觉得是个'M'
It could be a "w," but i think it's an "m."
你和你父亲都和Kristin有私情
You and your father were both having an affair with kristin.
不
No.
不 我Melinda
No.Imelinda.
我和Kristin在交往
I had a relationship with kristin.
他引诱她 占有她
He seduced her... Took her...
他这辈子都这样占有女人
The way he's taken women his whole life.
我是想向你证明
I was trying to make a point.
你想什么?
You were what?
我是想告诉你 什么?
I was trying to show youwhat?
她只不过是个女孩 又一个轻浮的小女孩
She was just another girl, that she was just another trashy little girl.
你以为你堕入爱河 她只是玩玩
You thought you were in love, but she was just having a fling.
他以为你要放弃大好政♥治♥前途 就为了个婊♥子♥
He believed that you were giving away a very bright political career because of some strumpet.
那晚发生了什么?
What happened that night?
Melinda 你一天不说出真♥相♥ 你的新闻就一天不得消停
Melinda, every day you don't talk is another day you're on the news.
我知道kristin有别人 但不知道是谁
I knew kristin was seeing someone, but i didn't know who it was.
于是我跟踪她
So i followed her...
然后我看见我父亲
And that's when i saw my father.
他离开后 我走进她的公♥寓♥
After he left, i went into her apartment.
她有些石头书挡
She had these stone bookends.
我抓起一个
I grabbed one.
下一刻 Kristin已经躺在地上了
Next thing i knew, kristin was on the floor.
就这样发生了
It just... Happened.
然后我做了每次惹祸之后做的事
And then i did what i always do when i'm in trouble.
我打电♥话♥给爸爸
I called daddy.
他说他认识人 能给我善后
He said he knew someone who could fix it.
啊 善后的
Ah,the fixer.
让Cavalleri走吧现在 看着
You can let cavalleri go now. Watch.
哦 老天爷
Oh,my god.
他死了
He's dead.
是啊
Yeah.
你滥用尸体让人认罪
You abused a corpse to get a confession.
"用" 我用尸体 没有"滥"
Used. Used a corpse. There's no "ab."
我震惊了我
i'm appalled. I'm...
我无语了
I don't know what to say.
长官 又不是我们杀了他
Sir,it's not like we killed him.
他的脖子在车祸中撞断了
His neck was broken in the crash.
我们拿到认罪供词了 要是你没有呢
We got a confession. Suppose you didn't.
要是你错了呢
Suppose you'd been wrong.
你知道这会引来多大的麻烦吗?
Have you any idea of the vastness of the crap storm that would follow?
狂风雷暴 遮天蔽日!
It would blot out the sun.
长官 Crew和Batson使计操纵我们 让我们抓错人
Sir,crew and batson manipulated us into arresting the wrong person.
他们监听我们办公室 破坏我们的案子
They bugged our offices and subverted our case.
我觉得我们没做错
I don't think we did anything wrong.
我觉得我们该受表扬
I think we should be commended.
恭喜 你终于让她也喝了迷魂药
Congratulations. You finally got her to drink the koolaid.
去查查病 探员
Check yourself,agent.
你们也是
All of you.
我觉得刚才挺顺的
Well,i thought that went pretty well.
好极了 没错
Great,yeah.
在我看来亮点在于你的演说
Highlight for me was definitely your speech…
激♥情♥四射 言辞清晰 铿锵有力
passionate,articulate, strong.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
嗨 Mcadoo的事儿办的不错 你知道 把他留在这儿
Hey,good work with mcadoo, you know,keeping him here.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 要是头儿给我个机会 我想我能让他认罪
You know,if boss had given me a chance, i think i could have gotten him to confess.
当然 如果他不是无辜的话
Sure,if he wasn't, you know,innocent.
要不是有这点小情况 我肯定你能拿下他
If it wasn't for that small fact, i'm sure you'd have taken him to town.
谢谢
Thanks.
你晚上有啥计划吗?
You have any plans for tonight?
宅家里 看电视
Home,tv.
呃 好好看 你也是
Well... Have fun. You,too.
你要孤独终老了
You're gonna die alone.
先生? 早上好
Sir? Morning.
先生 你不能进去 不要紧的 我为和平而来
Yeah. Sir, you can't go in there. No,it's okay. I come in peace.
你穿这颜色很好看
great color on you.
走开 就一分钟 拜托
Go away. Just give me a minute, please.
我要让你知道 让你的团队知道 我明白了
Ii want you, and i want your team to know that i got it.
我明白你的意思 真的
I got the message. I got it.
血手约翰的案子 属于你
The red john case... Belongs to you.
你不会再来打扰我们了?
You're gonna leave us alone?
对 没错
Yeah,that's right.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我给你带了甜甜圈 国际执法界通用的友好标志
I brought you doughnutsthe international law enforcement symbol of friendship.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表