剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
不知道
No.
我... 我没什么可和你们说的了
I... I don't know what else to tell you guys.
没事 抱歉占用你时间了
No need. Thanks for your time.
没事 祝你们好运
No problem. Good luck.
嘿 伙计们 刚才Florey侦探给我打电♥话♥ 问奥克兰凶杀案的事
Hey, guys. I got a call from Detective Florey with the Oakland homicide.
我们决定接管David Seung的案子
Did we decide to take over the David Seung case
却没人和我说一声?
and nobody bothered to tell me?
因为她听证人说 你们找人谈过了
Because she's hearing from witness that you've talked to.
噢 呃 我们只是 呃 想私下调查下
Oh, uh, we're just, uh, pursuing a little independent investation.
我们不能这么做 我的错
We don't do those. That's my bad.
我想查查看 David是不是还在太♥子♥党♥混
I was checking to see if David was still with the playboys.
弹道记录证明杀他的这把枪
Ballistics connected the gun used to kill him
在一年前的一场帮派枪战中出现过
with another gang shooting a year ago.
就是太子帮的
It was the playboys.
好的
Great.
我们应该去见见这位叫K.S.的人物了吧 啊?
Maybe we should go see this K.S. character, huh?
还是不去
Or not.
所以我对教授说证据讨论对
So I told the professor that the evidentiary issues
程序问题来说是只是次要的
were secondary to the procedural question,
但她看着我说
and she looked at me and said,
"嘿 你头发着火了"
"Hey, your hair's on fire."
喂?
Hello?
抱歉 我在听
Sorry. I heard that.
在听和听到是两码事
Hearing isn't the same as listening.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
对 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
Kimball 你比平时还要寡言
Kimball, you're talking even less than you normally do.
你在想什么?
What's on your mind?
没什么
Nothing.
其实是有什么
Which means something,
只不过你不想讨论 对吧?
but you just don't want to talk about it, right?
是
Right.
那我们就不说了
We don't have to talk.
谢谢
Thanks.
趴下! 趴下!
On the floor! On the floor!
嘿 嘿 嘿! 别激动! 闭嘴!
Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy! Shut up!
嘿! 趴下! 脸朝下! 哦!
Hey! Get down! Face down! Oh!
嘿 别动她! 少管太子帮的闲事!
Hey, you take your hands away from her! Stay out of playboy business!
她的擦伤和碰伤挺严重
She's got some pretty bad bruising and lacerations,
不过她会没事的
but she'll be okay.
你忍♥忍♥痛就没事了
You'll be fine just hang in there.
说话时会痛
It hurts to talk.
你没事吧? 没事
Are you okay? Yeah.
你陪我去吗?
Are you coming with me?
我还有些事情要先处理 好吧?
I have some things to take care of first, okay?
完了就来看你
And then I'll come see you.
我们要接管这件案子
We're taking over this case.
我们会与奥克兰警♥察♥合作
We'll liaise With the Oakland P.D.,
但我们领导调查 我会调查太子帮的嫌疑人
but we're in charge. I'll look into suspects with the playboys.
Rigsby和Van Pelt会去找Seung工作的地方的人谈
Rigsby and Van Pelt will go and talk to the people at Seung's work.
他被枪击的地点距离单位只有两个街区
He was shot two blocks away from work.
也许有人会看到什么 Cho?
Maybe somebody saw something. Cho?
喂 Cho?
Cho?
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
你为什么会朝K.S.开枪?
Why did you shoot K.S.?
我是说 帮派嘛 肯定会有规矩
I mean, it's a gang. There's gotta be
禁止你们那样干吧
some kind of rules against that sort of thing.
K.S.想入室抢劫
K.S. wanted to do home invasion.
你闯进去 把家里人当做人♥质♥然后抢走所有的现金
You go in, hold the family hostage and take all their cash.
我不干
I wouldn't do it.
K.S. 想要我去 我们发生口角
K.S. wanted me on the job. We argued.
他拔了枪 我比他拔得快
He pulled his gun. I pulled mine faster,
瞄的是他肩膀 噢
tagged him in the shoulder. Ouch.
我就是那个时候退出了帮派 把我的枪给了David
That's when I left the gang. Gave my gun to David.
过了两天他偷了一辆车
A couple of days later he boosted a car.
被抓了 发现他带着枪
They pulled him over, and found the gun on him.
因为占有武器罪 他被判15年
Hold possession charge, he got 15 years.
你觉得对不起他 因为那是你的枪
And you felt responsible because it was your gun.
不 我觉得他太傻了 居然带着枪
No, I thought he was stupid to have it on him.
不该那样干的 然后你就参了军?
Never should have done that. And then you joined the army?
两周后就去应征了
Enlisted two weeks later.
我想摆脱的越远越好
I wanted to get as far away as I could.
我告诉自己再也不要回去了 这样啊
Told myself I'd never go back. Okay.
嘿 生意怎么样?
Hey. How's business?
Jon Jon走了 你想谈的话 去找他好了
Jon Jon's gone. You want to talk, you go find him.
我不是来找Jon Jon的 K.S.在哪? K.S.在哪?
Not looking for Jon Jon. Where's K.S.? Where's K.S.?
呃 对 这是个很简单的问题 我觉得
Uh, yeah, simple enough question, I thought.
你说真的?
Were you serious?
我要跟他谈谈 在哪能找到他? 我不跟条子说话
I need to talk to him. Where can I find him? I don'talk to cops.
我今天不是条子 没看到警徽吧?
I'm not a cop tonight. No badge?
他在哪? 你不说我就不走
Now where is he? I'm not leaving until I get an answer from you.
啊! 我现在再问你一遍K.S.在哪里
Aah! Now I'm gonna ask you one more time where K.S. is.
不告诉我 我就卸了你的胳膊
You don't tell me, I'm gonna break your arm.
啊! 听懂没? 操♥你♥妈♥的 兔崽子
Aah! You understande me? Screw you, man.
我们好好想想... 闭嘴! K.S.在哪?
Let's just reconsider... Shut up! Where's K.S.?
我有一天的时间跟你耗 K.S.在哪?!
I can do this all day. Where's K.S.?!
啊! 好吧 好吧 伙计 你要把我胳膊折断了 好吧
Aah! Okay. Okay, man. You're gonna break my arm. All right.
回电
Calling back.
Jane或者Cho联♥系♥过你们吗?
Have either of you heard from Jane or Cho?
电♥话♥打不通 信息也不回
I can't get them on the phone, and they won't return my messages.
不知道 Cho没去过医院 我查了
I don't know. Cho hasn't been to the hospital. I checked.
该死 头 我查了David Seung被杀当晚与他在一起的那些人
Damn. Boss, I went over the those people with David Seung the night he was killed.
其中有四个现在在同一家公♥司♥工作...
Four of them are working at the same job site today...
松溪证券公♥司♥
a financial firm called Cedar Creek Equities.
Jane和Cho之前去的就是那里 对吧?
That's the place where Jane and Cho went to, right?
对 去找那的负责人谈谈
Yeah. Go and talk to whoever's in charge.
还有所有与David Seung共事过的人
Set up interviews with anyone who worked with David Seung.
还有不管他们谁联♥系♥你们 都打给我
And you hear from either of them, call me.
松溪证券公♥司♥
他管这个叫什么来着? 奥卡姆剃刀原理
What did he call it? Occam's razor.
什么意思? 我还要查阅资料 是有关逻辑学的
What is it? I have to look it up. It's some logic thing.
简单点就是说 要解决问题 必须避免复杂
Basically it says you should avoid complexity when solving problems.
那跟连抛20次人头有什么关系?
What does that have to do with flipping heads 20 times?
我不知道
I have no idea.
嗨 我是Van Pelt探员 这是Rigsby探员
Hi. I'm Agent Van Pelt. This is Agent Rigsby.
我们是加州调查局的 什么? 发生什么事了吗?
We're from CBI. What, did something happen?
没有 不过我们得和运营主管Adma Reed先生谈谈
No. But we need to speak with Director of Operations Adma Reed.
他在吗? 现在没在 嗯 你们要留个口信吗?
Is he in? Not right now. Um, would you like to leave a message?
我们得尽快和他谈谈
We need talk to him as soon as possible.
他在大楼里吗? 当然 嗯 但不确定他在哪
Is he in the building? Sure. Um, but he could be anywhere,
我也不知道他什么时候回来
and I don't know when he'll be back.
那也许你可以打电♥话♥叫他回来?
Then maybe you could call him and ask him to come back?
对 我想我可以
Right. I guess I could do that.
感冒了? 嗯? 噢 有点过敏了
Bad cold? Hmm? Oh, it's allergies.
我 你知道的 难受死了
I, you know, they drive me crazy.
那是K.S.的家吗?
That's K.S.'s house?
我要进去了 你待在这 别到处走
I'm going in. You stay here. Don't move.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我们在调查你们一个员工的谋杀案
We're looking into the murder of one of your employees,
死者是David Seung 是 真是吓人
David Seung. Yeah. That was shocking.
我偶尔会在办公室见到他
I saw him around the office occasionally,
但我们没有什么交往
and we didn't have any real interaction.
我也不会去 嗯 男厕所
I don't, uh, hang out in the men's room
检查卫生纸够不够 所以...
checking out the paper products, so...
你有见到过Seung和同事争吵过吗?
You ever see any arguments between Seung and coworkers?
没有和员工吵过
Not with staff.
和清洁人员? 我不知道 你得问他们
Cleaning crew? I don't know. You'd have to ask them.
我们去哪找他们?
And where could we find them?
楼下
Downstairs.
但是 嗯 我的秘书Crystal能带你们去
But, uh, my girl Crystal can help you out with that one.
Crystal啊!
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表