剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你不同意 而你不太确定
you disagree, and you're not so sure.
我是说 也许我们该让Bosco尽力查 别碍他的事
I'm just saying, maybe we should let bosco do his job,stay out of his way.
他是个好警♥察♥
He's a good cop.
还有谁会像我们一样 尽全力追查这案子?
Is anybody gonna go as hard after this case as us?
我看没了
I don't think so.
你们假设的是Lisbon没杀人 要是万一真是她干的呢?
Well,you're assuming lisbon didn't kill him. What if she did kill him?
你要怎么办?
What would you do?
你会怎么办? 我? 我会当没看见
What would you do? Me? I'd walk away.
可我又不是法律
But I ain't the law.
对 我们也会当没看见 对
Yes,we walk away. Yeah.
我不同意 Mcteer对孩子都能下手
I disagree. Mcteer went after little children.
他的确该死
Hey,maybe he deserved to die.
可是Lisbon既然有种杀他 也该有种坐牢
If lisbon has the guts to kill him,she has the guts to serve her time for it.
我要去找Mcteer的老板谈谈 我和你一起去
I'm gonna talk to mcteer's boss. I'll come with you.
好吧 好吧 不管咋说 肯定不是Lisbon
Okay,okay. Look, lisbon didn't do it anyhow.
是吧 她做不出来
I mean,right? She's not capable of that.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
为什么不能在楼里谈? 我忙着呢
What's up that we couldn't talk inside? I'm busy.
想着你也许愿意到外面来 就可以尽情宣泄愤怒了
Thought you might want to be outside so you could express your anger without constraint.
为什么?
Why?
我知道你的不在场证明是假的
I know you lied about the alibi.
我没说假话
I didn't lie.
我不知道你周二晚上在做什么 不过你肯定没看电视
I don't know what you did on tuesday night, but you weren't watching tv.
我没说谎 他做了道盖饭
I didn't lie. He made risotto.
你这就是对我的侮辱了 还要继续对我胡扯么?
Now this is insulting. You gonna continue lying to me?
我想不起来了
I can't remember.
我想不起周二晚上做了什么 真奇怪
I can't remember what I did on tuesday night. It's weird.
谢谢 这没关系 记忆就在那儿 我们能找回来
Thank you. And it's okay. The memory's there. We can get it back.
只我要轻度催眠你 我让你那么做才怪
If I put you in a light trance like that's gonna happen.
别想着催眠我
Stop trying to hypnotize me.
要是你经历了某种创伤 使你有意将其锁入记忆深处呢?
What if something traumatic happened and you're blocking it out?
我没杀Mcteer
I didn't kill mcteer.
那好啊 让我催眠你 就能确认 不行
Well,let me hypnotize you so we can be sure. No.
怎么不行?
Why not?
因为我不想让你钻进我脑子里乱逛
'Cause I don't want you inside my head.
看来你还不能完全不管Mcteer一案
So it turns out you're not quite done with the mcteer case.
搞笑 我也不想啊
Funny. It's not my choice.
可他只愿和你谈 谁?
He'll only talk to you. Who?
Lisbon探员 你好 Dreyer
Agent lisbon. Hello,dreyer.
十分感谢您能来帮我们 Whelan先生
Thanks for coming in and helping us out,mr. Whelan.
你们俩还在一起工作? 还是搭档?
So,you guys are still working together? Still a team?
应你的要求 我们俩都负责听取你的证言 Dreyer
We're both handling this interview at your request,dreyer.
我们有几个问题要问你
We just have a couple questions for you.
其实就一个 是你杀了Willam Macteer吗?
Just one,in fact. Did you kill william mcteer?
不是我
I didn't.
很高兴你这么说 Katy还好吧?
Glad to hear it. How's katy doing?
她还好 有些进步
She's well. Doing well.
专家说 恢复的比我还快
Healing better than I am, according to our therapist.
周二晚上你在哪?
Where were you tuesday night?
在家 独自一人
At home,alone.
Katy去朋友家过夜了
Katy spent the night at a friend's.
那什么时候... 你放任他伤害了她
And what time you let him hurt her.
什么?
Excuse me?
我刚刚看到了事故报告
I recently read the incident files.
旧金山警局的内部文件? 你怎么拿到的?
The internal s.F.P.D.Files? How'd you get ahold of those?
你本来在前一个周五就能去抓Mcteer 早整整一周
You could've taken mcteer down the friday before a whole week earlier.
不是那样的 我没有正剧
That was not the case. I didn't have it.
我没有任何证据能定他的罪 就在那时 他对Katy下了手
I didn't have anything to nail him on. And in the meantime, he attacked katy.
你本可以救她
And you could've saved her.
要是我仅凭直觉抓了他 他也会被无罪释放的
If i'd arrested him on a hunch, he would have been acquitted. He would have walked.
可Katy就不会被强♥奸♥了
But katy wouldn't have been raped.
全都是你的错
And that is your fault.
Whelan 先生 还有什么事?
Mr. Whelan. What?
你曾发誓说你要用全部财产 来杀掉William Mcteer
You swore you'd spend your entire fortune in the service of killing william mcteer.
你为什么没有? 我做不来
Why didn't you? I couldn't.
要是我被抓了怎么办?
What if i'd been caught?
我怎么能留下Katy一人
I couldn't leave katy alone.
要我说 可能你没那个种
My take? Maybe you just didn't have the guts.
去死吧 你们俩
Go to hell. Both of you.
不用担心他 他正在气头上
Don't worry. He's angry.
愤怒会改变你
Anger turns you.
确实会
Yes,it does.
我要测谎
I want to take the polygraph.
把手抬起来
Okay, raise your hands.
Mcteer在你这干了多长时间?
How long did mcteer work for you?
呃 几个月吧
Uh,couple months.
你不担心他有前科吗?
His record didn't bother you?
不 变♥态♥们工作更卖♥♥力
Nah,freaks work harder, you know?
他们会感谢你给他们机会
They're grateful for the gig, you know?
不过Mcteer就不一样了
Not mcteer,though.
所以你们两个就打起来了?
Is that why you two got in a fight?
我和他? 没 我们没打架
Me and him? No. We didn't get in a fight.
他和他的混帐哥们Dog打起来了
He got in a fight with his jackhole buddy,dog.
就在这屋里打的...
They got in a fight right here in the middle of the place
弄得一遢糊涂 所以我炒了那混♥蛋♥的鱿鱼
busted it all up, so I fired his twisted ass.
管理常识嘛 不能打架 所以我把他扫地出门了
I mean,that's management 101, you know no fistfights, so I booted him.
那他有没有回来讨♥说♥法♥? 没有
He come back at you about that? No.
他很清楚 他知道我有关系
He knows better than that. He knows i'm connected.
有关系 真的? 跟谁?
Connected,really? To whom?
人呗
People?
Mcteer为什么和Dog干架?
so what was it about? Mcteer's fight with dog?
不知道 什么都有可能
I don't know. Could've been about a million things,you know?
Dog是个十足的白♥痴♥
Dog was a utility idiot.
蠢得可以去死了
He's dumb in ten different ways.
"Dog"有真名吗? 是个人就有真名
"dog" have a real name? Everybody does.
但不知道他叫什么
I don't know what his was.
这些搞特♥价♥ 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Oh,those are on special buy one,get one free.
不必了 谢谢
No,thanks.
公诉Milton R. Howard 案件号♥97t03254 请进
People vs. Milton r. Howard, case number 97t03254, come on down.
Lisbon探员 我们得谈谈
Agent lisbon, we have to talk.
你就坦白从宽吧 Howard
How about you give me a confession,howard?
探员 我没犯那些罪
Agent,i i didn't do these things they said I did. Okay?
你得听听我的说法 里边见
Y you have to hear my side of it. I'll see you inside.
Lisbon探员 Virgil 有话过会儿再说 我们要进去了
Agent lisbon. Virgil,talk to her after. We're up.
Lisbon探员不会再参与审判了
Agent lisbon will not be joining you.
我的队员没事吧 有人受伤了吗 没
Is my team okay? Is somebody hurt? No.
你的测谎没通过 Lisbon探员
You failed the poly, agent lisbon.
"明显的欺骗迹象"他们是这么说的
"significant indications of deception," they say.
你被停职了
You're relieved of duty,agent.
移交行政部门处理
Report to admin for processing.
头儿 别说了
Boss. Don't.
在底部签字 将枪♥支♥和警徽放入篓子
Signature on the bottom, gun and badge in the tray.
给你收据
Here's your receipt.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
Teresa Lisbon主动来我办公室谈话
Teresa lisbon in my office, talking.
你肯定是走投无路了
You must be desperate.
我测谎没通过 不知道该做什么了
I failed the polygraph. I don't know what i'm gonna do.
测谎鉴别与其说是门科学 更像是门艺术
Well,reading polys is more art than a science.
你去请求重测 我会教你怎样放松的
Ask to retake it. I can teach you how to relax.
当我父亲喝醉时 他会丧失意识
My father used to have blackouts when he drank.
有一次他把我弟弟打到半死 但是他事后什么都不记得了
One time,he beat my brother half to death, and he didn't remember a thing.
在去医院的路上 他没法相信那是他干的
The whole way to the hospital, he couldn't believe it was him who did it.
你酗酒了吗 所以才讲到意识丧失?
Are you drinking? Is that why you're talking of blackouts?
我就想知道 会不会我杀了Mcteer 但却不记得了
What I need to know is, is is it possible that I killed mcteer and blotted it out?
你记不起谋杀当晚的事情了?
You can't remember the night of the murder?
那别慌 原因可能有许多 压力啊...
Well,don't panic.There could be lots of reasons stress or
警♥察♥也会变成杀手 医生 完全有可能
cops can become killers, doctor. It can happen.
这未必太荒谬了 你都不知道Mcteer在萨克拉门托
It's ridiculous. You didn't even know mcteer was in sacramento.
他的假释官出于礼节 上个月打电♥话♥通知过我
His parole officer called me last month courtesy heads up.
这个...
Well...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表