剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You're welcome.
话又说回来 看来灵魂也会出错
Although i have to say it looks like the spirits got it wrong.
死人也没法保证不出岔子
I guess being dead doesn't make you infallible.
什么意思?
Well,what do you mean?
罪人被绳之以法 正义归位
The killer was caught,and justice was served.
当然 但并无鲜血四溅啊
Sure.But no blood was spilled.
看 他就在那儿呢
Look,he's right there.
凶手!
Murder!
不是吧
Oh,come on.
那纯属运气 承认吧
That was pure luck.Admit it.
- 随你怎么说 - 肯定是
- If you say so. - Oh,iknowso.
死了就是死了
The dead are dead.
你不可能跟死人交流
You can't talk to them.
但我确实做到了
And yet i do.
是啊... 你很厉害
Yeah... You're very good.
我走这边了
I go this way.
好的
Okay.
- 再见到你很高兴 - 我也是
- It was nice seeing you again. - You,too.
再见
Bye.
Kristina?
Kristina?
嗯
Yes.
你名字是K开头的 对吧?
That's with a "k," right?
对
Yes.
一起喝杯咖啡怎么样?
You wanna go get a coffee?
我喝我的茶 你尽情喝你的咖啡
I'll drink tea myself,but you can drink as much coffee as you want.
好啊 我很想去
Yeah,i'd like that.
但现在不行 我要去趟别处
I can't right now,though.I-i have to be somewhere else.
改天再说?
Uh,maybe some other time?
改天
Some other time.
抱歉 不能"再说" 现在就定下来 尽早
Sorry,not "maybe." definitely.Sometime soon.
一定给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
超感警探 第二季 第22集
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表