剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
比如她的朋友啊 工作地点什么的?
Maybe names of friends, where she worked?
抱歉 Selby跟我说的
No, all that Selby told me
都是她生活如何艰辛之类的事
was that things were tough for her.
嗯 他从没详细讲过
Yeah, he didn't share any details,
或许因为他怕我对她有看法
probably 'cause he didn't want me making any judgments.
你还记得我们过去叫你什么吗?
You remember what we used to call you?
蛙人
You were the frogman.
叫你蛙人... 是因为你吹法国圆号♥... 嗯
Frog... because you played the French horn... Yeah.
还有... 因为
Well, no... and 'cause, you know,
你... 长得像只青蛙 无意冒犯 但...
y... you kinda sorta look like a frog, but no offense, but...
嗯 不会 我... 我记得的
Yeah, no, I... I remember.
哦 老弟 我们以前把你当马骑过
Oh, man, we used to get on you.
我是真心向你道歉呢 可你知道么?
I'm sorry about that, sincerely, You know what?
我是说 我们那时候是孩子嘛 对吧?
but, I mean, what? We were kids, right?
我们那时候只是小孩子嘛 没事 没事 我早不介意了
We were just kids. Forget it, forget it. I have.
老兄... 那时
Dude, that... that time
我们还放过一只死鸟到他的储物柜 哦 我们还真顽皮啊
we put the dead bird in his locker. Ohh, we did that.
嗯 嗯 我也想起这事来了
Yeah, yeah, you guys got me with that one.
现在还有人叫你... "蛙人"吗?
Does anybody still call you that... "the frogman"?
呃 现在人人都叫我"Phil"
Well, pretty much everyone calls me "Phil,"
除了我儿子 他叫我"爸爸"
except my son, who calls me "dad."
你有儿子了? 他有... 他...
You fathered a kid? He fathered a... he...
天呐 蛙人! 很厉害嘛!
God, frogman! Come on. Nice!
真不错 叫人♥大♥吃一惊啊
Good job. Didn't think you had it in you.
等下 你儿子是不是也会吹法国圆号♥啊?
Wait. Does he play the French horn, too?
要是他也会的话 你可以叫他蛙孩...
Because if he does, you could call him frogboy...
或者叫他... Kermit
Or... Kermit.
或者Kermie
Or Kermie.
很高兴 呃 再次见到你们
Really good to, uh, see you guys again.
别这样嘛
Come on.
嘿 如果你儿子想强身健体的话
Hey, if the kid of yours ever needs any shaping up,
你就把他送到Cordova体育训练营来 好不?
you send him to a Cordova Sports Camp, okay?
来杯伏特加药酒
Vodka Tonic, please.
嗯 架子顶部那种 我请客
Uh, top shelf. It's on me.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃...
Um...
你是 呃 加州调查局的警官
You're one of the, uh, one of the CBI people.
是的
Yeah.
我听说了Selby的事
I heard about what happened to Selby.
真... 真可怕
That's... that's awful.
嗯 但大家似乎依旧兴致盎然啊
Hmm. Well, it doesn't appear to have dampened the mood here.
L.J. Cordova似乎很开心
L.J. Cordova seems to be having a great time.
是啊 蛙人
Yeah. Frogman.
如果能回到过去
If I could go back in time
在他第一次这么叫我的时候
and beat the crap out of him
就揍得他满地找牙...
the first time he called me that...
不可能啦 Phil
It's not possible, Phil.
嗯 我知道
Oh, I know.
但你可以小声告诉他
But you could just talk to him quietly
你的感受
and tell him how you feel.
搞不好他只会嘲笑我而已
He'd probably just laugh at me.
可能吧
Probably.
但至少你尽力了 对吧?
But at least you would know that you made an effort, right?
而且这里是... 那啥? 15年校友大聚会
And this is a... what? It's a 15-year school reunion.
校友聚会是来干嘛的?
What are these reunions for, anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
我能理解
I understand.
你那些不眠之夜
All those nights you lay there not being able to sleep,
想着自己是否要和他摊牌
thinking about whether or not you should've confronted him.
真不容易啊
It's tough.
你知道么?
You know what?
你说得对
You're right.
去吧 Phil
You go, Phil.
嘿 L.J. 啥事 蛙人?
Hey, L.J. What's up, frog?
搞什么啊 兄弟?
What's your problem, man?
哦 Phil
Oh, Phil.
别管我! 别这样 你有什么...
Get off me! Come on. What are you...
Phil
Phil.
这东西简直就是鲻鱼的金宝藏
You know, this thing is a golden treasury of mullets.
打架?
A brawl?
你唆使人去打架? 说啊
You started a brawl? Come on.
呃 我 呃
Well, I was, uh,
我本来想着以德服人
I was going for something a little more contained,
但我看大家可能偏好武力解决
but I guess people just wanted to explore the physical.
那你得到了什么信息?
And what information did you glean?
难道你在验证某个理论?
I assume you were testing some theory or other?
哇 Willa Brock居然
Wow, Willa Brock was involved
参与了8个不同的学校活动
in eight different school activities,
她穿着休闲运动裤的样子还真靓
and she looked pretty good in cargo pants,
这可不是人人受用的哟 有人被打得住院了
which is hard to do. There are people in the hospital.
嗯 但我们治愈了他们的灵魂 这是泄愤的一架
Yes, but souls we're healed. This was a cathartic brawl.
这... 这是一种治疗性的...
It was... it was a therapeutic expression of...
你先吧
Please.
有线索了 Jana在移♥民♥归化局的出入境记录里
Got a lead. Jana's I.N.S. Entry records
有个目的地写着Galatin的一个地址...
list a Galatin address as her destination...
是Terence Badali名下的一栋房♥子
The property and residence of Terence Badali.
虽然不是白纸黑字 但他有几条可追溯到90年代的禁令
No real sheet, but he had a couple of restraining orders
禁止接近女性 他可能就是那个打电♥话♥的咆哮男
from women back in the '90s. He could be the angry caller.
启程去Galatin 叫上Van Pelt一起 好
Go to Galatin. Take Van Pelt with you. Okay.
你... 去阎王那儿 洗洗你那臭嘴
You... go to hell. Take a toothbrush.
走哪条道?
Which way is that?
我马上去
I'll go.
什么这么好笑? "若我想要修养
What's so funny? "If I want culture,
我就会留下隔夜的酸奶"
I'll leave my yogurt out overnight."
L.J. Cordova年鉴相册上的一句话
L.J. Cordova's yearbook photo quote.
呃 等你自娱自乐完了
Well, when you're done entertaining yourself,
我再告诉你Derek Logan的最新情况
I got your Derek Logan update right here.
噢
Ah.
这孩子就没过过好日子
Kid's life never turned the corner.
Derek Michael Logan离开了Rancho Rosa
Derek Michael Logan left Rancho Rosa
就在Selby案件发生的几周后
a couple weeks after the Selby incident.
全家搬到了弗吉尼亚州 他还染上了毒瘾
Family moved to Virginia. He became a heroin addict.
戒毒所进出了几年
Couple years in and out of rehab.
在他23岁生日的时候死于吸毒过量
He died of an overdose on his 23rd birthday.
学校从档案里调出他以前的学生证
School office has sent over his old student I.D.
发了过来
from their archives.
嗯
Mm.
他有点像你
You know, he kind of looks like you.
呃 这是Selby在学校
And, uh, this is the photo of the incident
被整那事的照片
that, uh, Selby plastered around the school.
这叫孩子怎么恢复过来啊?
How does any kid recover from that?
呃 这种情况下 恢复不了
Well, in this case, they don't.
嗯
Mm.
太心寒了 嗯
How sad. Mm.
我猜Derek Logan就是我们要找的凶手
And I was betting on Derek Logan as our killer.
能别开玩笑了吗?
Will you quit yanking me around?
好的 你办不到的话 我们就别谈了
Okay, you can't get it right, we're through.
订单要的是宽5长16的榉木
Now the order was for 5/16th beech wood,
不是宽5长16变形了的榉木
Not for 5/16th warped beech wood.
嘿 Terence Badali? 加州调查局
Hey, Terence Badali? CBI.
想跟你谈谈Jana Vickers
Need to talk to you about Jana Vickers.
待会再打给你 她怎么了?
I'll call you back. What about her?
你最近在她答录机上
You left a threatening message
留下一条恐吓留言 呃 你怎么知道是我留的?
on her answering machine recently. Well, how do you know it was me?
因为无辜的人会这样说 "不是我♥干♥的"
Because an innocent person would say, "I didn't do it."
那又怎样? 我是打了 没什么大不了的 你打给她并恐吓了她
So what? I called her. Big deal. You called her and threatened her.
现在她和她丈夫又遇害了 所以...
Now she and her husband have been found killed, and so...
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我慌了 你一说他们死了
I panicked. As soon as you told me they were dead,
我就知道你们会归咎于我 我脑海里的声音说 "跑路吧"
I knew you were gonna blame me, and my brain said, "just run."
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表