剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
but it'll take days to go through them all.
Lisbon要我来看看你们要帮忙不
Lisbon said i should see if you needed a hand here.
Jimmy 看下5号♥探头 底楼入口 同样的时间点
Jimmy, go to camera five now… lobby entrance, same time code.
Rebecca回来了
That's rebecca coming back.
她总共离开了9分30秒
She was gone 9 minutes,30 altogether.
我认不出戴帽子的人 把他置入人员名单中查实一下
I don't recognize hat guy here. Put him on the list of people to check out.
Jimmy 调到6号♥摄像头…车♥库♥入口
Okay,jimmy,camera six… the garage entrance.
等等 这里有问题
Hang on. Something's screwed up here.
这个盘的数据被破坏了
Some files are corrupted on this data drive.
不可能 我们的防火墙… 被黑了
Um,that's not possible.Our firewalls are… Have been breached.
在车♥库♥里的6号♥和7号♥摄像头
Camera six and seven… that's the garage.
都被人远程破坏了
They were disabled remotely.
至少有30分钟的空白
Looks like at least a 30-minute gap.
那就是说我们搞不清有谁曾在车♥库♥进出过
Which means we have no way of knowing who went in or out via the garage.
Jimmy 赶紧找IT部的人下来 看看怎么办
Jimmy,get somebody from I.T.down here now, figure out what we're dealing with.
好 我跟我上司说
Okay,i-i'll tell my boss.
十分钟 全在这十分钟里
Ten minutes. It was all over in ten minutes.
知道了 谢谢 Avila 欠你一个人情
Okay,got it. Thanks,avila. I owe you one.
Lisbon探员 我刚跟上头聊过
Agent lisbon, i just spoke to the governor.
我告诉他们 跟这个案子的 是我手下最好的一组
I told him that i have my best team on this one.
我知道你们不会让我失望的
I know you'll do us proud.
谢谢 老大 我刚跟萨克拉曼多警方 毒品调查科讲过这个亚美尼亚贩毒集团…
Thanks,boss. I just reached out to sac P. D.narcotics about that armenian drug cartel that…
等等
in a minute.
我刚收到医院里来的消息 他没死吧?
I just got word from the hospital. He's not dead?
没死 Bosco还在手术中 我希望你做好心理准备
No. No,bosco's in surgery, but i wanted you to prepare yourself.
他受的伤很严重 非常严重
His injuries are extensive,critical.
Teresa 这个句话我很难问出口
Teresa,i'm,uh,i'm sorry to ask this,
但我要知道你是否能继续跟这个案子
but i need to know that you're gonna be able to go on with this case,
不管会发生什么事
no matter what happens.
如果你坚持不了了 告诉我 我会让别人替补上去
If…if you can't, just let me know,and i'll put someone else on point.
不必
Not necessary.
你以为Sam Bosco会被小小的挫折难倒吗? 别逗了
You think sam bosco is gonna let a little lead stop him? Please.
希望如此吧 好运
I hope you're right. Good luck.
Hicks那里没发现 我让一组人查过他家 可他不在
Nothing on hicks. I had a uni run by his house, but he's not there.
停车位上没有车 我查到了点线索
No car in the driveway. I've got something.
知道那个Bosco差点查到的 亚美尼亚贩毒集团吗?
You know that armenian drug cartel that bosco was close to nailing?
是由一个叫Michael Assanian组织的
It's run by a guy named michael assanian.
坏人一个 除墨西哥人之外 西岸最大的拆家
Oh,bad guy. Outside of the mexicans, biggest heroin distributor on the west coast.
Bosco肯定查过他 他在三天前出国了
Bosco must've spooked him. He left the country three days ago.
他的人要杀了Bosco 所以他就先出去避风头
So maybe he leaves town to keep himself clean while his people kill bosco.
有道理 杀了碍事的人 就没事了
Yeah,makes sense. Kill the team,kill the case.
这条线索值得跟下去
It's worth checking out.
Lisbon 墓地里那男人的身份查出来没?
Lisbon,did we get an I.D.on the man from the cemetery yet?
你干嘛老纠缠那案子? 第六感作崇而已
What is with you and this case? Oh,it's just a feeling.
你认为跟Bosco的案子有关?
You think it's connected to bosco?
可能吧 怎么说?
Maybe. How?
很难解释
Hard to say.
好吧 周 打个电♥话♥问问
Fine. Cho,call it up.
鉴证科应该有结果了 谢谢
Forensics may have posted something by now. Thank you.
从这个线人入手 看看有什么线索
Run down this informant. See if he's got anything for us.
到时就报毒品调查科Lauro的名就行 好的
Lauro in narcotics said you could use his name. Yeah,will do.
鉴证科那边说墓地里的男人指纹属于 Towlen Morning医生 55岁 斯托克顿市人
Forensics says cemetery guy's fingerprints belong to a dr. Towlen morning, age 55,stockton.
Towlen Morning
Towlen morning.
Jane?
Jane?
Cho 跟我来
Cho,with me.
加州斯托克顿市 River Medical广场
不
Hicks
Hicks.
你怎么知道是血手约翰?
How did you know it was red john?
Towlen Morning是 Janet和Carter Peak的家庭医生
Towlen morning was the family doctor for janet and carter peak.
Peak夫妇是血手约翰 第三和第四个受害者
The peaks were red john's third and fourth victims.
我们假定Carter是第四个
Carter presumed to be the fourth.
他的尸体从未被找到
They never found his body.
那是九年前 为什么到现在要袭击CBI的探员?
That was nine years ago. Why attack the cbi today?
我也糊涂着
Yeah,it's puzzling.
如果我是血手约翰 为什么要杀Morning 和Hicks 又袭击Bosco那组人?
I'm red john. Why do i kill morning and hicks and attack bosco's team?
Carter和Janet Peak 九年前 Carter和Janet Peak 九年
Carter and janet peak. Nine years ago. Carter and janet peak. Nine.
九年前 我经验没那么丰富
Nine years ago, i'm a lot less experienced.
Carter和Janet Peak那里出了问题 有漏洞
Something went wrong with carter and janet peak,a mistake.
现在漏洞补上了 但不知为什么现在又出问题了
Now he fixed it,but somehow now it's come undone.
Hicks来见那个医生是有原因的
Hicks came to see the doctor for a reason.
他在查点什么
He was checking something out.
因为这个 血手约翰杀了他 把他们全都杀了
And red john killed him for it, killed them all.
我的意思是除了Bosco
Except for bosco,i mean.
Bosco肯定有关于血手约翰的线索 Cho 进去
Bosco had a lead in the red john case. Cho,go inside.
查查那医生关于 Carter和Janet Peak的档案
Check the doctor's files for carter and janet peak…
X光 实验报告什么的统统都要查
x-rays,labs,everything.
为什么Bosco想要那个用药记录?
Why did bosco want the medical records?
他知道点什么?
What did he know?
他在重症病房♥里 昏迷不醒 什么都说不出来
He's in I.C.U.in a medically induced coma. He's not gonna tell us anything.
我知道
I know. I know.
案件档案里面应该会有
The case files will.
Van Pelt 鉴证科有没在Bosco办公室 着手找新线索或者关于血手约翰的记录
Van pelt,have B.F.S.search bosco's office for any new evidence or notes in the red john file.
你跟Rigsby开始调查Rebecca秘书
You and rigsby start working the secretary,rebecca.
老大
Hey,boss.
Rebecca那里没线索
Nothing from rebecca.
鉴证科还在翻查Bosca的办公室 不过目前…
The B.F.S.techs are still taking apart bosco's office,but so far…
Jane回来了吗? 没见到他
is jane back? I haven't seen him.
找到他 好吗? 好的
Find him,would you? Yeah.
Nick Martinez 和Mark Dyson探员 死于此处案发现场
Special agents nick martinez and mark dyson died at the scene here.
而Marlon Hicks探员 被发现死于另一案发现场
And special agent marlon hicks was found dead at a secondary crime scene.
Samuel Bosco探员还未脱离生命危险
Special agent samuel bosco remains in critical condition.
我们将投入所有资源调查此案
We are devoting every resource to this investigation.
我保证…我向探员家属保证
And i promise…i promise the agents' families,
在把凶手绳之以法之前我们不会罢休
we will not rest until we bring the perpetrator to justice.
Minelli探员 节哀顺变
Special agent minelli, our condolences.
此时此地你能否描述下你的心情?
Would you describe your feelings at this terrible time?
Meredith 这...
Wow,meredith. That...
你们这些媒体… 真是...
You media guys…that's just...
八年来 我一直忍♥受着媒体的白♥痴♥问题
You know,for eight years, i've put up with the idiotic questions of the media,
而且没有半点含糊
and i've never said squat.
但今天... 我告诉你 Meredith
But today...I must tell you,meredith,
你的脑残已经到了一个新的境界
you've really set a new standard in horse's assery.
你们完全不知道我们在面对什么
You people have no concept of what we do.
我们带着孤独 恐惧去到 最黑暗危险的地方
We go into dark, horrible places, alone and afraid,
不是为了钱 我们开着破烂的车
and we do it with no money, with broken-down vehicles
用着病毒比站街的妓♥女♥还多的破烂电脑
and with computers that have more viruses than a $10 whore.
怎么坚持下去的? 因为这些无私的人
How? Good people.
今天我失去了三个这样无私的人 第四个尚未脱离危险
And i lost three good people today, and a fourth who's in critical condition,
而你问我的心情是什么?
and you ask me how i'm feeling?
我很痛心...你...这个脑残
I'm feeling sad... You... Moron.
还有谁要提问?
Any other questions?
很好 祝你们愉快
Okay,then. Good day to you.
Elizabeth 你来
Elizabeth,carry on.
Virgil
Virgil.
境界论 不错嘛
Horse's assery. Nice.
我不该这么说的
I shouldn't have done that.
嘿 你对他们说出了真♥相♥
Hey, you told them the truth.
确实 我感觉很好
I did. It felt good.
一起坚持啊 老大 我们需要你
Stick with us,boss. We need you.
好 没问题
Okay. Yes.
我要走了 你搞定这里? 去吧
I gotta run. You got this? Go.
晚上好 先生们
Evening,gentlemen.
你是? 不好意思
You are? Oh,i'm sorry.
呃 Patrick Jane CBI 我是他朋友 他怎样了?
Uh,patrick jane,cbi. I'm a friend of his. Uh,how's he doing?
情况不容乐观
He's not good.
得再观察两天才能下定论
The next two days should tell us a lot.
他受的伤有够重 吗♥啡♥打的量够不?
Oh,he was in such pain. Is he getting enough morphine?
够了
He should be.
足够了 有什么需要叫我
Looks good. Call me if you need anything else.
一定 谢谢 医生
Will do. Thanks,doc.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表