剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我相信你能抓住血手约翰
I am trusting you to catch red john.
我全靠你了
I'm counting on it.
我们会抓住他的 谢谢
We will catch him. Thanks.
捕猎愉快
Good hunting.
Hicks 把那拿走 越远越好 拿出这栋楼
Hicks,take that away. Take it far away. Take it out of the building.
天知道他放了什么在里面 知道了
God know what he put in there. You got it.
好了 我们来看看最新的法医证据
All right,let's go over the most recent forensics.
两道短的条状伤口相当的浅
There are two short, linear incised wounds that are extremely superficial.
在左腕的内侧 0.8英寸深
They involve the anterior surface of the right wrist, which measures 0. 8 inches.
好的 你继续 不要告诉当地部门我们在查什么
Okay,you got it. Don't tell the locals what it's for.
好的 不用担心
Yeah,no worries.
就说我们有些东西要查
Just say you're following up on something.
我希望这事现在暗中进行
I want to keep this on the down low for now.
笔迹鉴定你进展到哪儿了?
Now what else did you get from handwriting analysis?
我们找了两个人在查 一个本地的 一个从特区来的
We've had two guys look at itone local,one from d.C.,
当然他们总是意见相左
and of course they agree on pretty much nothing.
我猜也是
Figures.
特区的人怎么说
What did the d.C.Guy say?
超感神探 第二集 第2集
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表