剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你有印象吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
是
Yes.
我们是在盛开的樱花树下结婚的
Uh... We were married under a cherry tree.
你怎么会知道?
How could you know that?
他能回忆起婚礼上的植物 却无法告诉你凶手是谁?
He can recall foliage from his wedding day,but he can't tell you who killed him?
与另一个世界的交流总是令人困惑
Crossing oe vemer nttoal tishet other side can be confusing.
有点像刚从麻醉中醒来 完全清醒还需要时间
It's a bit like waking up from anesthesia.Sometimes it can take a while to get real clarity.
好吧 有道理
Oh,well,makes sense.
你听说过Carmen吗?
Does the name carmen mean anything to you?
卡门那歌♥剧
Uh,the opera.
怎么了?
Why?
真漂亮 轮到我了
That's pretty.Uh,my turn.
Ilsa... 你丈夫外面有过女人吗?
Ilsa... Did your husband ever cheat on you?
还是你背叛过他?
Did you cheat on him?
为什么问这个?
Why would you ask that?
你-- 你高贵又威严 非常禁欲
You--you're very noble and--and dignified.Very stoic.
有点肯尼迪夫人的味道
A jackie o.Thing going on there.
也许你根本不在乎 也许你巴不得他死
Uh,maybe you don't give a crap.Maybe you're happy he's dead.
也许不是
Maybe not.
请你们马上离开
I'd like you to leave now.
好主意 Jane 真有趣 走
Good idea.Jane,enough fun.Let's go.
好
Yeah.
谢谢你的茶 很美味
Thank you for the tea.Very tasty.
干得真好
Nice work.
她有所隐瞒 我只想知道是什么
She was hiding something.I wanted to see what it was.
那你到底知道什么了?
And what'd you learn?
- 说这个还为时尚早 - 她臂力不错
- Well,it's early days. - She's got a good arm.
这倒领教了
Did learn that.
我-- 我不知道该不该说
I'm--i'm not so sure this is such a good idea i talk about this stuff.
我-- 我只是个研究员好吗? 我...
I-i'm just a researcher,you know?I...
听着 Bigelow先生 我们明白你很害怕 但我们真的需要知道演讲内容
Listen,mr.Bigelow,we understand that you're frightened,but we really need to know what was in that speech.
你不明白
You don't understand.
贩卖♥♥人口的利润可是数以十亿计
Look,trafficking generates billions.
甚至牵涉到了一些政♥府♥
I mean,there are governments behind this stuff.
幕后黑手可以搞定任何人 Hector的死证明了这点
It's like these people can get to anybody.I mean,hector's death already proves that.
我们能为你提供保护 Russell
Then we can offer you protection,russell.
但条件是说出你知道的内情
But only if you tell us what you know.
如果你不帮我们 你们以前为阻止这些人 所做的努力就通通白费了
If you don't help us,then all the work that you've done to stop these guys will be for nothing.
人贩子们用表面合法的生意 在全世界洗钱
Traffickers use quasi-legit businesses to launder their money around the world.
我盯着审计记录
I watch audit trails.
我们找到了其中的联♥系♥
We made a connection.
Hector的讲演中会提到
That's what's in hector's speech.
什么联♥系♥?
What connection?
听说过全球反贩卖♥♥人口协会吗?
Have you ever heard of the world anti-trafficking coalition?
- 协会的赞助人之一 对吗? - 恩
- One of the backers of the conference,right? - Yeah.
很庞大的慈善机构 由一个叫Christopher Lynch的人运作
A majorcharity.It's run by a guy named christopher lynch.
在他们的帮助下 我们打击了很多集团 但贩卖♥♥人口仍在继续
They assisted us in shutting down a bunch of networks,but the trafficking continued.
钱只是去了别的地方
The money just went someplace else.
花了很久才查到 这协会就是一个贩卖♥♥人口的幌子
So it took a while to trace it,but we found out the coalition is a front for a trafficking group.
利用我们来打击竞争对象 从而达到垄断
You know,they used us to shut down their own competition,building themselves a monopoly.
- 给 - 讲演稿?
Here. That the speech?
我的副本
My copy.
发现了内♥幕♥怎么不立即向政♥府♥汇报?
And why didn't you notify the authorities once you figured out what was going on?
Hector想亲自当众揭发Lynch
'Cause hector said that he wanted to denounce lynch himself,in public.
我劝他说这太危险 他却不听
I said it was too dangerous,but he just wouldn't listen.
Brava对你提过Carmen这个名字吗?
Did brava ever mention anybody named carmen to you?
没 没说过
No. No,not to me.
怎么了?
Why?
Bigelow说那群所谓反人贩斗士 其实是贼喊捉贼
So bigelow is saying that the people fighting human trafficking were traffickers.
- 是的 - 好的
- Apparently. - All right.
你和小周去找Lynch谈谈 看他怎么辩解
You and cho go talk to this lynch.See what he has to say for himself.
好的
Okay,you got it.
你们没开玩笑吧?
Istare you guys joking?
你们的幽默完全没趣
Because your humor's in bad taste.
Hector是一位很亲密的同事和挚友
Hector was a close colleague and a good friend.
也是一位想当众揭发 你拿协会当幌子的人 Lynch先生
Who was planning to give a speech that would identify your coalition as a front for human traffickers,mr.Lynch.
他很具体的提到了你的名字
He named you specifically.
有人误导你们 先生
Look,someone is leading you down the garden path,gentlemen.
谁都会说谎
Okay,there's no basis of truth in this.
你们也知道 蛇头们希望我们倒戈 互相猜疑
Surely you can see that it's in the traffickers' interest to split us up,get us suspecting each other.
但看起来Brava对你已经过了怀疑 到了确定的阶段
Looks like brava went past suspecting you.
拜托 在Hector的眼里到处都是阴谋
Oh,please.Hector saw conspiracies everywhere.
他就是爱出风头
You know,he liked being in the spotlight.
我们看了讲演稿 很有说服力
We read the speech.It makes a pretty convincing case.
我现在就要澄清事实
Okay,look.We're gonna clear this up right now.
我会让律师给你们所有的记录 你会发现协会很干净
I will have my lawyers give you access to all our records,and then you will see that the coalition has nothing to hide.
"Carmen"这名字你有印象吗?
Does the name "carmen" mean anything to you?
- 没 - 你认为谁想杀死Brava?
- No. - Can you think of anybody who'd want to kill brava?
哦 也就几百号♥人吧
Oh,yeah,maybe only a few hundred people.
等下
I ju--uh,wait a second.
有件事
One thing.
会议的第二天晚上 我看见 Hector在酒店吧台与Tariq Sharif争吵
Second night of the convention,i saw hector having an argument with a man named tariq sharif outside the hotel bar,
依我看来 是为了女人
and for my money,the argument was about a woman.
怎么看出来的?
How could you tell?
我了解这两个人 他们当时绝不是在讨论移♥民♥政策
Because i know these guys,and they definitely weren't having a discussion about immigration policy.
Lynch那边怎么样?
How's it coming with lynch?
说Brava和Tariq Sharif争吵过
Says a man called tariq sharif was fighting with brava.
我在查Sharif的身份
I'm checking for an i.D. On sharif right now.
我看了眼 Lynch的律师发来的记录
I took a look at the records that lynch's laswyer e-mailed over.
表面上 与Brava所说的不相符
First glance,couldn't find anything that supports brava's accusations.
我查了Lynch的电♥话♥记录
I checked lynch's phone records.
我们走后 他只打了一个电♥话♥ 是一个匿名一次性电♥话♥
He made a single call right after we left the interview to an anonymous disposable cell.
查到信♥号♥♥发出的地点了吗?
Does it say where it originated?
奇怪的就是... 信♥号♥♥终结于荒地的信♥号♥♥塔
Here's the weird thing... The call ends at a cell tower out in the middle of nowhere.
- 真奇怪 - 是吧? 我俩觉得该去查查
- That is weird. - Right?So we figured maybe we'd go check it out.
好的
All right.
找到了
Here we go.I got him.
这是Tariq Sharif
Here's tariq sharif.
我问问 是否有人见到过Sharif
I'll see if anybody's seen sharif.
打扰下
Excuse me.
Have you seen him?
He's about 6'2",gray hair,mustache?
他在游泳池边
He's by the pool.
- 你干啥呢? - 没事
- Okay. What are you doing? - Nothing.
- Sharif先生? - 恩?
- Mr. Sharif? - Yes?
我们是CBI的
We're with the cbi.
Lisbon探员 Jane先生
Agent lisbon. Mr. Jane.
不坐下吗?
Won't you sit down?
那就失礼了
Well,don't mind if we do.
我在告诉Sharif先生 他的灵魂很烦恼
I was just telling mr.Sharif that his spirit is troubled.
有个错误他急于去纠正
There's a wrong that he burns to rectify.
有意思
Mm,interesting.
Hector是我的老友 我鼓励他去揭发那贩卖♥♥人口问题
Hector was an old friend.I,uh,pushed him to take up the trafficking problem.
自然的 我感到内疚
Naturally,i feel responsible.
- 墨镜真棒 - 恩
- They're great glasses. - Yeah.
我能试试吗?
Could--could i try those?
- 不行 - 好吧
- Uh,no. - Okay.
Sharif先生 摘掉墨镜吧?
Mr. Sharif,why don't you take off the sunglasses?
快点
Now.
你被...PIA了
You got a... Owie.
是场误会
It was a misunderstanding.
他喝多了
He was drunk.
和Ilsa有关系吗? 哪怕是一点?
It didn't have anything to do with ilsa,by any chance?
- 不是那回事 - 就是那回事
- it was nothing like that. - It was exactly like that.
你与Ilsa之间有很强的联♥系♥--行同一体
You have a strong connection with ilsa--a bond.
看?
See?
Ilsa和我非常亲近
Ilsa and i were very close.
很巧 在第一天晚上 这里就我俩
Uh... By chance,we found ourselves here alone on the first night.
我向她表达了我的爱慕之情
I expressed my deep admiration for her.
她也回应我了 但没敢付诸行动
She returned my feelings but was afraid to act on it.
Hector发现了
Hector found out.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表