剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We're here About jeffrey barge.
谁?
Who?
噢 对 Jeff 他怎么了?
Oh.Oh,yea Yeah,jeff.Sure.Sure.What about him?
Jeffrey昨天死了
Jeffrey died yesterday.
对 我知道 我看到新闻报道了
Yeah.Yeah,i know.I saw that On the new
真是沉重
Heavy.
明明活着的
I mean,om,he's here.
转眼就死了
He's gone.
这算什么? 生命吗?
And how about that?Life,huh?
我们知道你借他钱了 Horlick先生 你们怎么知道的?
We know you lent him money,Mr.HorlicWell,how do you know that?
是谁告诉你们的?
I mean,who says?
看来你的确借他钱了
I'll take that as a "yes."
玩冷若冰霜吗?
Frosty one,en't we?
我喜欢 那你喜欢坐牢吗?
I like it.You like jail,too?
没错 Kevin都告诉我们了
Yeah,that's right.Kevin told us everything.
你也是时候坦白了
It's about te You did as well.
好吧
Fine.
我打过电♥话♥给他谈钱的事
Called him About the money.
很显然 他不小心理解错了我的意思 以为我在威胁他
Obviously,he drew some sinister And incorrect implications From our conversation,
但这只不过是误会大了
T it was all A big misunderstanding.
都怪我那破表达能力
Chalk up to my… My poor communication skills.
我觉得你的表达能力不错
I think you communicate Very well.
没错 你的脑门上 写着大大的"卑鄙"两字
Yes,you do.You have "sleazebag" Written across your forehead In big letters.
我为什么要杀Jeff?
Why would i kill jeff?
杀了欠你钱的人谁来还账呢
You don't ofsomeone Who can pay you back.
那家伙就快在Ritz酒店安家了
I mean,the guy practically Lived at the ritz.
你说什么呢? Jeff破产了
What are you talking about?Jeff was broke.
对 他倒是希望我这么想
Yeah,that's what he wanteme To think,too.
不过我有个朋友在那间酒店做保安
But i got a buddy o works Security at the hotel.
他看见那个无赖在那住了好多次
He saw the deadbeat Staying there a bunch of times.
没钱的人可住不起那里
You don't stay the unless Your pockets are padded.
有时间我想带你去那 融化一下你脸上的冰霜
I'd like to take you sometime,Thaw you out a little bit.
想都别想
Yeah,that'll happen.
我们有发现
We got something.
在过去两个月内 Jeffrey在Ritz酒店住了十几次
Jeffrey stayed at the ritz Over a dozen times In the past two months,
每次都是用现金支付的
Pa in cash every time.
看起来像是婚外情
Looks like an affair.
但Jeffrey已经和妻子分居了
But jeffrey and his wife Lived separate lives.
他为什么介意信♥用♥卡♥上留下记录?
Y would he care If there was a record of it?
也许他的同伴在乎
Mae his partner cared.
因为她结婚了
Because she's married.
钱是她的 她付钱开房♥ 但用现金付账 这样她丈夫就不会知道了
She had the money.She paid for the room,But she paid in cash so Her husband wouldn find out.
继续调查 查查那女人是谁
Keep digging.Find out w the woman was.
明天就是下一轮比赛了 对吧?
Next round's tomorr,Huh?
加油
Ep workin'.
你会成功的
You'll get there.
谢谢
Merci beaucoup.
小心 当心 当心点
Watch it. Careful,careful.
闻起来不错
Oh,that smells go.
是什么?
What is that?
欢迎品尝
Knock yourself out.
这不是为比赛准备的 这是我的午饭
It's not for t competition.It's my lunch.
我建议你别吃
I'd advisegainst that.
别听他的 他是个胆小鬼
Dot listen to him.He's a coward.
是吗?
Is he?
这是红色杀手椒
It's the red savina pepper.
这种辣椒有点辣 有点辣?
It's kinda scy. Kind of?
这是人类所知最辣的辣椒了 相信我 别试
It's theottest pepper Known to man.Trust me.Leave it alone.
这配什么都很好吃 配肉 水果 汤都不错
It's good on everything… Meat,fruit,soups.
那种人不识货
Not th any of the people Would know.
都是些小娃娃
Babies.
我倒想试试 谢谢
Well,i'd love a little try Of that.Thank you…
Jane先生 我们的厨师很忙
Mr.Jane,Our chefs are extremelbusy.
你介意换个时间再来吗?
Would you mind coming back Another time?
你真是贪得无厌 是不是 Duesterberg先生?
You're quite the ghoul,Aren't you,
都有人死了 你还继续举办 这场无意义的比赛
duesterber Dragging on This meaningss contest After a man Has been killed.
这场比赛是对生命价值的肯定 Jane先生
This contestmr.Jane,Is an affirmation of life.
这证明了即使面对死亡 人也是要吃饭的
It's a testament that Appetite still exists,Even in the face of death.
以及你想挣钱
And you need the money.
你该走了 好的
Time for you to go. Fine.
我也拿到所需的信息了 非常感谢
Have all the information I need,thank you very much.
他说谎 他根本没问过问题
He lies.He hasn't asked One single question.
我为什么要问?
Why would i?
光是看你们做菜我就都知道了
I can learn Everything i need to learn From watching you all cook.
比如你 大量使用柠檬
You,for example,E lemon to the point Of excess…
这种辛酸强烈的风味表明 你很讨厌你人生中一个重要的人
Tart,aggressive flavors,Suimated aggression Toward an important figure Inour life.
很显然 你是老爸的乖乖女 所以我猜是你母亲
Obviously,You're a dad's girl,So i'm gonna go With mother.
不 让我纠正一下... 是后妈
No,let me correct that... Stepmother.
Ludo! 你是被收养的... 对不对?
Do!Yowere adopted... No?
不 不是
No.Wasn't.
我随便猜猜而已 继续
Took a shot.Moving on.
你和Jeffrey有私情
You were having an affai With jeffrey.
是不是? 你说什么?
Weren't you? What?
光看食物你就能知道?
You can tell all this By the food?
他们每天一起做菜 但并不默契
Well,they cooked together Everday,Yet their kitchen rhyts Are off.
他们撞到对方 妨碍对方
They're bashing into each other,Getting in each other's way.
你并不怎么重视她 Arliss
You're not paying enough Attention to her,arliss.
难怪她要离开了
No wonder she strayed.
胡说
That's nonsense.
真的吗?
Really?
那你妻子为什么叫她父亲 把案子交给州里最好的警♥察♥?
Then whyid Your wife have her father put The state's best police force On this case?
你看看她 Arliss
Look at he arliss.
她都没试过 根本没尝试过否认
She's made no attempt… No attempt at all To deny it.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
看来你知道 Julia和受害人之间有婚外情了
So i take it you kw About julia's affair With the victim now.
哦 没错
Oh,ger that.
我和Jeff是五个月前在一起的 在他和前妻分居之后
Jeff and i got together About five months ago,After he separated Fromis wife.
但他和你分手了
But he ended it.
没错
Yes.
什么时候?
When?
他死之前的那晚
The night fore he died.
我去了他的房♥间
I went to his room At the resort.
他喝醉了
He was drunk.
我以为他正在戒酒 但看来那晚可没戒
I thought He wasrying to get sober,But i guess Not that night.
Jeff处理不好压力
Jeff dn't Handle stress well.
你一定很生气
Must have made you angry.
没有
No.
我接受了
I accepted it.
我爱他
I loved him.
但他是个醉鬼
But he was a drunk.
我还是离开为好
Better lefalone.
很明智
Wise of you.
我刚才说想喝水来着
I asked for glass Of water.
水马上就到
I'm sure it'll be here In a minute.
你认为我是个自以为是 脾气火爆的富家女
You think i'm entitled And snippy and rich.
我父亲是参议员
My father's a senator.
我用不着和你这种人纠缠
I don't have to take crap From people like you.
我只是想查清是谁杀了 Jeffrey Barge 仅此而已
I'm just trying to figurout Who killed jeffrey barge,That's all.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
到目前为止 Julia 我不相信你
I don't believe you,julia,Not yet.
我真的很想喝水
I really need At glass of water.
我去拿
I'll get it.
我们还得再问你几个问题
We still have A few more questions for you.
Julia? Julia? Julia
Julia?Julia?Julia.
听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
你吃什么药了吗?
Are you on medication?
快点儿啊 接电♥话♥
Come on.Answer.
Julia?
Julia?
是的 我了解 是的
Yes.I know.Yes.
总检察长先生 我...我-我完全明白
Mr.Atrney general,sir,I... I-i understand completely.
我会的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表