剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Crystal!
有事吗 Reed先生?
Yes, Mr. Reed?
是 你能带这两位探员到楼下去
Yeah, could you please take these Agents downstairs
和所有清洁工谈谈吗?
and let 'em talk to all the janitors?
当然 在你回来的时候 麻烦你帮我端杯好喝的咖啡?
Sure. And on your way back could you please get me a decent cup of coffee?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢 谢谢你抽出时间
Thank you. Thanks for your time.
当然 谢谢
You bet. Thanks.
是谁? 杀了他们!
Who's in there? Shoot them!
谁都别动 手举起来
Nobody move. Hands where I can see them.
是Cho啊
Cho.
是我 K.S.
K.S..
很久没见了 哥们 你在这干嘛?
It's been a while. What are you doing here, man?
我需要和你谈谈 和你没什么好谈的
Need to talk. Got nothing to say to you.
我不是和你商量 进那间房♥
I'm not asking you. In there. Move.
走
Move.
接着走
Go on.
接着走
Go on.
谁进来我就射谁
I'll shot anyone who comes through that door.
这算什么?
What is this?
你是不是杀了David Seung? 谁?
Did you kill David Seung? Who?
啊!
Aah!
很高兴见到你 兄弟 没变多少啊
Good to see you, too, bro. Haven't change much.
有人到过我家 伤了我女朋友
Someone came to my house, hurt my girlfriend.
叫我少管太子帮的事 那是个好建议
Told me to stay out of playboy business. That's good advice.
我打了你 你仍然很生气 是吗?
You still mad I shot you, Huh?
不生气
Not mad.
恨你而已
Determined.
如果你想的话我可以再打你一次
I'll shoot you again If you want.
只要你接着说这些废话 你不会开枪的
Just keep talking without telling me what I want to know. You're not going to shoot me.
试试看
Try me.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你会按规矩办事的
You'll do what the man says.
我会做那些非做不可的事 你知道的
I'll do what needs to be done. You know that.
我没有打伤你的女朋友
I didn't put the beat down on your girlfriend.
我没有杀害David 好吗?
I didn't kill David. Okay?
David一个月之前来找过我
David came to me a month ago,
想买♥♥些可♥卡♥因♥ 5大包
wanted to buy some coke, 5 large.
我和他搭上线了 就这样
I hooked him up. That's all I did with him.
你们有什么冲突? 那么多的毒品不只是给他的
What were you arguing about? That much weight wasn't just for him.
我想他在卖♥♥毒品 你告诉他把你算进去
I figured he was selling. You told him to cut you in.
对 但他不同意
Yeah. But he wasn't down for that,
说那是一次性的 没有下次了
said it was a onetime thing and no more.
你在说谎 我要带你回去
You're lying. I'm taking you in.
起来
Get up.
又不是去什么好地方 Cho
Not going to a good place, Cho.
闭嘴 开门去
Shut up. Get the door.
快点
Move.
你好
Hi.
你一定就是K.S.
You must be K.S.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
放开他 你把枪放下 我就放人
Let him go. Put your gun down, and I'll let him go.
没门 你先放人
No way. You.
局面会变成什么样 Cho?
What's it gonna be, Cho?
决定权在你
It's on you.
大家缓一缓 想想到底要怎么样
Well, let's just take a breath, think about what we want.
你不是真的想开枪吧 你说呢?
You don't really want to shoot me. No?
不会 我和我朋友可都是警♥察♥
No. My friend and I are cops.
就算你是个亡命的硬汉
No matter how crazy and tough you are,
谁都知道打死警♥察♥会有什么后果
everyone knows what happens when you kill a cop.
如果幸运的话 下半辈子都将在监狱度过
If you're lucky, you'll spend the rest of your life in prison.
如果幸运的话
If you're lucky.
Cho 你呢
Cho.
你也不想对K.S.开枪
You don't want to shoot K.S.
否则你永远也查不出来 是不是他杀的David
You do, you'll never find out if he killed David.
你在CBI的前途就全毁了
You'll destroy your career at CBI.
所以 这一刻我们应该
So let's just embrace this moment
好好权衡 想想
and think
我们到底想要什么
about what we want.
放松
And just relax.
就这样
Just
把手放下 放松一下
loosen up and relax.
哦 感觉舒服多了
Oh, yeah. That feels so much better.
滚出去
Get out.
快
Now.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 事实上我... 哇!
Uh, actually, I... Whoa!
哇!
Whoa!
没什么事 只是...
It's okay. Just...
别开枪
Don't shoot.
只是个塑料袋
Just a plastic bag.
啥也没有
Nothing to it.
这些数字... 能让你们想起什么吗?
These numbers... they mean anything to you?
你真是个怪物
You are one strange freak, man.
好吧 我想你不知道
Okay, well, I'll take that as a no.
我们应该逮捕K.S. 然后把他带回局里
We should arrest K.S. and bring him in.
他犯的哪件事都够我们这么做了 啊 会有一群律师跟来的
There's plenty to hold him on. Ah, he'd come in surrounded by lawyers.
审讯室对他来说 已经不新鲜了
It's not his first time in an interogation room.
再说 我觉得他跟这事无关 无关? 怎么说?
Besides, I think he's clean for this. Clean? How?
他承认自己曾卖♥♥过毒品给David
Well, he told you that he sold the drugs to David.
那... 他干嘛要那么做? 他干嘛要杀人?
Wh... why would he do that? Why would he kill him?
动机是什么? 嘿 哇 看起来不错
What's the motive? Hey. Wow, that looks good.
淡而无味
Lighter than air.
你找他来干嘛? 哦 嗯 你不是个可靠的搭档
Why'd you call him? Oh, um, you're an unreliable partner.
我差点被枪打了
I nearly got shot.
听着 如果David在贩毒 那他一定也在吸毒 如果他在吸毒
Look, if David was selling, he was using. If he was using,
他可能因为各种原因跟K.S.闹翻 Seung没有吸毒
he could screw up with K.S. a thousand ways. Seung wasn't using.
检测结果可以证明 我刚拿到报告 他没有吸毒
His tox screen came back clean. Just got the report. No drugs.
听见了? 嗯 那K.S.就是因为其它原因杀害了他
See? Well, then K.S. killed him for another reason.
太牵强了
Too complicated.
奥卡姆剃刀原则表明
Occam's razor says
最简单的解释
the simplest solution to a problem
往往是最正确的答案 对吗? 对
is usually the correct one. Right? Right.
好 所以 如果我抛出一枚硬币
Right. So if I flip a coin,
连续20次都是头像朝上
and I get heads 20 times in a row,
是的 有可能是我对硬币动了手脚
Yes, I could have rigged the coin.
但如果最简单的解释最正确...
But if the simple answer is the right one...
有两枚硬币
Two coins.
抛出去的那枚 两面都是头像
A 2-headed version to flip
给你的那枚是正常的 朋友
and a real coin to show you, my friend.
我就知道 这跟David有什么关系?
I knew it. What's that got to do with David?
David买♥♥了5000美元的可♥卡♥因♥
David bought $5,000 worth of cocaine.
但他既没有贩毒 也没有吸毒 想简单点
He didn't sell and he wasn't using. Think simple.
那毒品在谁哪儿呢?
Who got the drugs?
嘿 Crystal
Hi, Crystal.
手里拿的是什么?
What you got there?
毒品是从哪儿来的? Crystal 这可是件凶杀案
Where did you get the drugs? Crystal, this is a homicide investigation.
告诉我们是谁给你的
Give us a name.
是David Seung吗?
Was it David Seung?
是的
Yes.
就是David Seung
Yes, it was David Seung.
是他给我的
He gave me the drugs.
不对 你回答的太快了
No. No, you jumped at that a little too eagerly.
Crystal 跟我们撒谎可不明智
It's not a good idea to lie to us, Crystal.
我不能说啊
I can't tell.
他会伤害我的
He'll hurt me.
好
Okay.
他曾经伤害过你吗?
Has he hurt you before now?
怎么伤害的?
How?
呃...
Um...
他喜欢吸毒 到高♥潮♥后
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表