剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You're the problem.
问题在于你
There are many pleasures to be found here.
这儿的乐子多得很
Places that you're afraid to even think of going.
那是你以前想都不敢想的玩法
I can take you there.
我可以带你体验
But first you must surrender to me.
但首先 你要臣服于我
Completely.
完全臣服
Do you surrender?
你臣服吗
Yes, I-I surrender.
是的 我臣服
"Sir".
叫"主人"
You will call me "sir".
你要叫我"主人"
Sir.
主人
And you are "slave".
你就是我的奴
It's... it's kind of cold in here.
这里有点...有点冷
I didn't say you could speak.
让你说话了吗
I'm sorry. "Sir".
抱歉 叫"主人"
I'm sorry , sir.
抱歉 主人
Good slave.
真是个乖奴
Now you will do exactly as you are told.
你必须完全照我说的做
So I thought this summer,
今年夏天
we could go white water rafting.
我们去玩漂流吧
I'm going to baseball camp this summer.
可我要参加棒球夏令营
Well, th-that's good.
那也挺好
Well, Thanksgiving we could go hiking. Hiking...
那感恩节去远足怎么样
We're going to Grandma and Grandpa's.
我们要去外公外婆家
Okay, that takes us to Christmas. Christmas we can go skiing.
行 那就剩下圣诞了 圣诞滑雪去吧
You just don't get it, do you?
你怎么就不明白呢
Michael told me you weren't having a very good time.
迈克跟我说你在这里不怎么开心
And I didn't want to believe him.
我之前还不愿意相信他
You know, I was just trying really hard to...
我只是非常努力地想...
That's just it, Dad.
问题就在这里 爸
You just try too hard. Yeah, I guess I do.
你过于刻意 努力过头了 是啊 我想是吧
I suppose that's because I don't get to see you very often.
可能是因为我们很少见面
You live out there, and I'm back here.
你住在那么远的地方 而我在这
So for those few days that I'm lucky enough to have you,
每次和你相处的有限几天时间里
I just want it to be something special.
我就想弄得特别点
Some... something.
好歹 做点什么
So you remember me.
好让你记住我
So you won't forget me.
让你别忘了我
When I'm with you, I'm getting away from Mom and Gary
和你在一起时 我好不容易甩开妈妈和加里
and all that bullshit stress happens at school.
还有上学的那些狗屁压力
And, I mean, I just want to hang out.
我就想放松放松
Not have to worry about doing something every single minute of my day.
不用分分秒秒都想着要做些什么
You mean, just like lying around, reading comics?
你是说 躺在家里 看看漫画就好吗
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, if I feel like it.
如果我想的话 那样也挺好
American Airlines flight 1815 to Portland
美航飞往波特兰的1815次班机
is now ready for boarding.
现在开始登机
American Airlines...
美航...
That's you.
你该走了
Call me tonight.
晚上打给我
No matter how late it is.
不管多晚
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
Bye, Hank.
再见 汉克
Next.
下一位
Thanks for the Scorpionhead.
谢谢你给我买♥♥的《蝎子头》漫画
Bye-bye.
再见
Next person in line, please.
下一位
You know, I actually don't mind being a stepmother.
其实我不介意当后妈
For someone who had never had a father,
对于一个没有父亲的人来说
you sure know a lot about being one.
你对于为父之道倒是懂得不少
Well, I just...
我只是...
imagined what I'd want him to act like, if I did.
想象着如果我有父亲 我会希望他怎么做
So, we've got the house all to ourself again.
我们又回到二人世界啦
What do you feel like doing?
你想干点什么
I don't know, laundry? Bookkeeping?
不知道啊 洗洗衣服 记记帐
Try again, stud.
再给你一次机会 种马
I mean, you gave me your word.
你都向我保证过了
You swore I could trust you with him.
你保证我可以放心把他托给你
Look, your ex already reamed me out.
听着 你前女友已经严厉斥责过我了
Well, now it's my turn.
那现在轮到我了
You said you wanted to be his parent.
你说你想当他的父亲
If that's true, then fucking well be one.
如果你说的是真话 那就有个父亲样子
But don't tell me you'll be there for him when you're not.
别说你会好好照顾他 却又做不到
When you've never been there for anyone else other than yourself.
你只爱自己 从没关心过别人
Hey, sunny-boy.
嘿 乖小子
Anyone home?
有人吗
What are you doing here?
你跑来这里干什么
I'll only be a minute.
我很快就走
I found something when I was going through those boxes.
我整理箱子的时候 发现了这个
I thought you might want it.
我想着你可能会想要
That's me and you when you were four months old.
我和你的合影 当时你才四个月大
Why are you smiling?
你在笑什么
It's a photograph. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?
照相嘛 总得面带笑容才对
I don't want it.
我不要
You might change your mind one day, when I'm gone.
等我死了 你可能会改变主意的
I doubt it.
我看不可能
You know, you can really pack a wallop for a fag.
你可以尽情地当基佬
Just don't tell your mother, you understand?
别告诉你妈妈 知道吗
She'll be at fucking mass three times a day praying...
她会一天做三次弥撒 祈祷着...
Mr. Kinney.
肯尼先生
You probably don't remember me. But...
你可能不记得我了 但是..
I'm Lindsay. Petersen.
我是琳赛 琳赛·彼得森
Course I remember you.
我当然记得你
Although it's been a long time.
尽管我已经很多年没见过你了
You're still a looker.
你还是那么漂亮
Thank you, Mr. Kinney.
谢谢 肯尼先生
Jack.
叫杰克就好
What, do you still think you're a ladies' man?
你以为你还是风流万人迷吗
You have yourself a beautiful son.
你儿子长得可真漂亮
Well, I guess I'll be on my way.
我差不多该走了
There's someone else I want you to say hello to.
还有个人 我想让你见见
Your grandson.
你的孙子
My grandson?
我孙子
What the fuck's going on?
这他妈到底怎么回事
Are you screwing with me, sunny-boy?
你是在耍我吗 乖小子
No, I'm not screwing with you.
不 我没有耍你
Jack, would you like to hold him?
杰克 你想抱抱他吗
Oh, I...
我...
It's been a while, you know, since I held a baby, but...
我好久没抱过小孩了 不过
Yeah.
好啊
Hi.
你好
His name's Gus.
他叫盖斯
Gus.
盖斯
Gus.
盖斯
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表