剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
之后乖乖回家 上♥床♥睡觉
and get up and go to work for the next 20 years to support your kid.
朝九晚五地工作20年 来抚养你的孩子
You see this line, how deep it is?
看这条手掌线 很深吧
That means you're very creative.
说明你很有创造力
That's true. I want to be a Cartoonist
没错 我将来想做一个漫画家
or a computer animate
或去做电脑动画
It's far too lesbianic out here for a young boy.
男孩子不该和拉拉混在一道
Out.
出去玩去
I'll meet you out front.
在前门和你们碰头
I'm sorry, sir, you'll have to come back tomorrow.
抱歉 先生 你只能明天再来了
The mother needs her rest.
母亲需要休息
And so does the father.
父亲也是啊
It's okay, nurse.
没关系 护士
Sweet dreams, sonny boy.
好梦 乖孩子
First night on earth.
这可是你在人间的第一晚哦
Hon, could you get me some ice
亲爱的 能给我拿点冰来吗
and maybe some- thing fizzy?
或者其他碳酸饮料也行
How about some ginger ale?
姜汁汽水行吗
Anything for you?
你要什么吗
Uh, if you see any amyl nitrate laying around.
有香甜的敌敌畏吗
Alone at last.
终于二人世界了
Careful.
小心
Well, here we are. Ma and pa.
身份终于变了 成了妈咪和爹地
Don't mind me,
别介意
just feeling a little... vulnerable.
只是觉得有点脆弱
I promise not to tell.
我保证不说出去
Who would have thought?
谁能想到呢
You and me,
你和我
parents.
为人父母
It's pretty scary, boys and girls.
真是够吓人 少男少女们
Think it's too late to return it?
现在退货太迟了吗
We could try.
我们可以试试看啊
I guess this means we're finally grown-ups.
我想这意味着我们终于长大了
"Don't say that, Wendy,
「别这么说 温迪
We'll never grow up."
我们永远不会长大」
Don't be scared.
别害怕
Hell, if our parents could fuck up, so can we.
管他呢 如果我们的父母可以搞砸 我们也可以
I don't want you to worry.
我不想让你操心
About money, I mean.
我是说关于钱的问题
If you need anything...
如果你有任何需要
No, we'll be all right.
不 我们会处理好
But thanks.
但还是谢谢
I would've fucked you, you know?
我本想和你真干一场
If I wasn't afraid your lover'd beat the shit out of me.
但是怕被你家那位追杀
Stop.
别说了
I mean it.
我可是认真的
You mean La Hoya.
你是想说拳王德·拉·霍亚吧
Whatever.
管他呢
Well, you had plenty of chances.
你本来可是有很多机会的
And I took advantage of a few, if I recall.
我记得我也曾抓住过其中一些啊
It wasn't half bad.
其实体验还不错
Now you tell me?
你现在才跟我这么说
You mean I could have been straight this whole time?
你是说我其实可以当直男的吗
I wouldn't say that.
我觉得也没到那个程度
Well then I guess it's just as well.
幸亏是这样
Ice?
冰块来了
Tick-tick-tick.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Tick.
滴答
Tick. Tick.
滴答 滴答
Tick.
滴答
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
I'm just repeating the first words my sonny boy said to me.
我只是在重复我的乖儿子对我说的第一个词
It wasn't "Da-Da".
不是什么"爹爹"
It was tick- tick-tick-tick.
而是滴答 滴答 滴答
Smart little fucker.
聪明的小混♥蛋♥
He can tell time already.
他刚生下来就能看懂时间了
Brian, what did you take?
布莱恩 你嗑了什么药
I'm just teaching my kid the alphabet.
我在教我儿子英文字母表呢
I'm going to fuck you.
我要操你
I'm going to fuck you all night.
狠狠操上你一整晚
Shit!
妈的
Sorry, I didn't want to hit that doggie.
不好意思 我可不想撞到那条小狗
Fuck the doggie.
去他妈的小狗
Okay, boy wonder.
好吧 神奇小子
I'm taking you home. where do I turn?
我现在送你回家 往哪儿走
He's going with me.
他要跟我回去
Oh no, he's not.
不 他不能
Pop quiz. no talking.
突击测验 不准交头接耳
Here's a question. multiple choice.
接下来要提问了 单选题
Do you want to come home with me?
你想和我一起回家吗
"A, " Yes.
A 超级想
"B, " Yes.
B 非常想
or "C, " Yes.
C 特别想
Tick, tick, tick. Time's up. Pencils down.
滴答滴答滴答 时间到 停笔
What do you say?
答案呢
None of the above.
以上都不选
He's going home.
他要回家
I'm going with him.
我要跟他回去
Good boy.
乖孩子
You get an "A" plus.
你的成绩是「优秀」
Now you know what rimming is.
现在知道什么是润菊了吧
He calls me, practically begs me to go with him,
他打来电♥话♥ 确切地说是求我和他一起去
knowing full well I'm with someone
他清楚得很 我约了男人回来
for the first time in I don't know how long.
距离上一次我都记不清隔了多久
Seven months, two weeks and three days.
7个月零2个星期又3天
Thank you.
多谢
And even though the guy wasn't all he was cracked up to be.
尽管那男人浑身装的都是"配件"
We'll let that remark pass.
先不管这一点吧
At least he wanted me.
至少他想要我
Me.
是我
God, I am so horny.
天呐 我欲♥火♥焚身
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
Well I have just the thing.
我正好有你需要的东西
A new porn video.
一部新的色情影带
It all takes place in a prisoner-of-war camp.
背景是战俘集中营哦
"Hot, horny men starved for action".
"火♥辣♥而饥渴的男人急需释放"
I can relate to that.
完全同感
Guaranteed to make your privates stand up and salute.
保证让你的"小士兵"硬到坚挺地行礼
Here, I will leave you two alone.
给 我不打扰你们了
I'm sure you're going to have a deep,
我相信你们今晚的约会
meaningful relationship.
一定"深"刻而意味深"长"
Good night.
晚安
Okay, private, drop trou and bend over.
士兵 脱下裤子弯腰
For my physical, sir?
身体♥检♥查吗 长官
No, target practice.
不 "射"击练习
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Put your legs up on my shoulders.
把腿搭在我的肩膀上
That's it.
就这样
Oh, wait.
等等
In school we had this lecture...
我们在学校听过一个讲座
About safe sex.
安全性行为
And now we're going to have a demonstration.
现在我们就要现场演练一下
Put it on me.
帮我戴上它
Go on.
来吧
Slip it on my dick.
把它戴在我的鸡♥巴♥上
It's cold.
好凉
It'll heat up.
一会儿会热起来的
Just...
只是
Go slow, okay?
慢一点 好吗
It hurts.
好痛
Does it always hurt?
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表