剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I bet.
我敢说也是
You know, these are good.
画得很不错
That's what my mom says.
我妈妈也这么说
Lindsay's an art teacher.
琳赛是美术老师
For someone your age,
以你的年纪
you have an amazing feel for the human form.
你对人体的把握真精准
I've noticed that myself.
我也注意到了
Look at this. Oh, don't show him.
看这个 别给他看
When did you draw that? When you were asleep.
你什么时候画的 你睡着的时候
Ah, circumcised. Just like I thought.
割过包皮的 猜到了
You know, there's going to be an art show at the G.L.C.
G.L.C.有个美术展
What's that?
那是什么
The gay and lesbian center.
同性恋中心
Safe haven for fags who can't get laid.
没有性福的同性恋们的安全港湾
You know, it might be good to get out
换个口味
and meet some nice young men for a change.
去见见"年轻"人 也不错嘛
It's the annual fund-raiser.
那是年度募捐活动
Melanie and I are on the board.
茉蕾妮和我都是理事会成员
Would you like to have your work in the show?
你想不想在活动上展出你的作品
You mean, people seeing my stuff?
你是说 让别人看我的画吗
Yeah. That'd be intense.
是的 那玩得有点大啊
But... yeah.
但是 好啊
Good. Give him some activity
很好 给他找点事干
so he'll stop stalking me.
这样他就没空再缠着我了
Don't flatter yourself.
少自作多情了你
We like Justin. Justin can stay.
我们喜欢贾斯汀 他可以留下来
We'll make sure everyone comes,
我们会把所有人都叫过去的
including you.
包括你
Write down the numbers of the men you're interested in.
你对谁感兴趣 就把他的号♥码写下来
And if the computer matches you up,
如果电脑显示配对成功
you have to go out on a date. Those are the rules.
你们就得去约会 这就是规则
Hi, uh, my name is Bruce.
大家好 我叫布鲁斯
I'm a little nervous. I only came out about a year ago.
我有点紧张 我一年前才出柜的
I like, uh, Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby.
我爱吃班杰利牌的花生酱冰淇淋
I teach piano and voice at Carnegie-Mellon.
我在卡内基梅隆大学教声乐
And watching "Frasier".
喜欢看《欢乐一家亲》
My friend made me come.
我朋友非要我来的
I'm looking for a nice guy who likes chihuahuas.
我想找个喜欢吉娃娃的好男人
I have three.
我养了三只
My boyfriend would kill me if he knew.
要是让我男朋友知道 他绝对会杀了我
And I have a speedo fetish.
而且我有紧身泳裤情结
Especially red and teal.
特别是红色和青色的
I recently, uh, went home with this...
不久前 我带回家一个...
very cute boy that I met at Babylon.
在巴比伦认识的帅气男孩
Uh, he had some drugs.
他身上带了毒品
I also conduct the local gay men's chorus.
我还是一个本地同志合唱团的指挥
I hope you'll all come to our upcoming concert.
希望你们能来出席我们即将举办的音乐会
I wanted to seem young and sexy,
我想让自己看上去年轻性感一点
so I took some,
所以我就服用了
and I ended up in a coma. And, uh...
结果就是我昏迷不醒 然后...
And I would love someone to come home to after rehearsal.
我期待在排练后回家时 家里有个人在等我
Now...
现在
I'm looking for a relationship based on something real.
我想要以真实情感为基础的恋情
And I thought maybe there might be someone here
我想也许这里的某个人
who's looking for the same thing.
也在和我寻找同样的东西
And, uh, that's all.
就这些吧
Faggots, faggots everywhere and not a drop to drink.
举目皆基佬 无一入我心
I can honestly say I have no desire
坦白说 这儿没一个人能
to have sex with any of these people.
挑起我的性♥欲♥
Me neither.
同意
It's a start.
也算是个开始了
I've never seen so many comic books.
我从没见过这么多的漫画书
That's what everybody I bring home says.
我带回家的每一个人都这么说
I mean... people have told me that.
我是说 很多人都跟我这么说过
Who's the big fella?
这个大个儿是谁
Captain Astro.
阿斯特罗队长
Um, my friend Emmett, he's staying with me.
我那朋友 艾美特 他和我住一起
It was supposed to be a temporary thing,
本来应该是暂时的
but he became sort of a squatter.
但他现在有点赖着不走了
He may come home at any time, so sorry about that.
他随时都有可能回来 很抱歉
You don't have to apologize for everything.
你不用每件事都道歉的
I know. I do that. I'm sorry.
我知道 我是有这毛病 抱歉
Do you want anything? Juice?
想喝点什么吗 果汁
Beer.
啤酒
I don't have any wine.
可惜我没红酒
Slow.
慢慢来
Hi, guys. You know what you'd like?
二位好 想好吃什么了吗
I'll have the bacon cheeseburger,
我要培根芝士汉堡
medium fries, and, uh, a pepsi.
中号♥薯条 还有百事可乐
Okay.
好的
Uh, I'll have the, uh,
那个 我要
uh, the grilled tuna and, um... I, uh...
烤金枪鱼 还有...
just... I-I'll have water.
那个 水就行了
Oh, come on. Live a little.
拜托 稍微享受一下
I can tell you've been denying yourself for way too long.
能看出来你亏待自己很久了
All right, give me what he's having.
好吧 我和他要一样的
Okay, coming right up.
好的 马上就来
He has a nice smile.
他笑起来很好看
Among other attributes.
还有别的特质
I'm sure he's a fine person.
我肯定他还很聪明
Rhodes scholar would be my guess.
我猜他拿了罗氏奖学金
You know, ordinarily I'd be wracking my brain
通常这时候 在他回来前 我会绞尽脑汁
to come up with some pathetic line for when he comes back.
想出一些可悲的搭讪的话
Like, "I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?"
比如 "之前没见过你 你是新来的吗"
Or, uh, "Do I know you from somewhere?
或者 "我们之前见过吗
No? Must be a dream."
没有吗 那肯定是在梦里了"
"So when did they start hiring models here?"
"餐厅什么时候开始雇模特来当服务员了"
You're worse than I am.
你的比我的还烂
You, um, want me to go to the men's room
你想让我去洗手间吗
so you can take a crack at him, or--
好方便你跟他搭讪 或者...
Oh, God no!
老天 不用了
It never worked anyway, all that useless flirting.
反正那些调情手段 也从来没成功过
It is such a relief to be out of that world.
脱离了那个世界 真让人松了一口气
I have a confession to make.
我必须坦白一件事
I didn't go to "Date Bait" just to
我去「佳人有约」并不只是
drum up an audience for our 500 Sondheim concert.
给我们的第500场桑德海姆致敬音乐会招揽观众
I had a feeling.
我感知到了
I was hoping that I would find someone I could connect to.
我想找一个和我心有灵犀的人
Someone appropriate. Exactly.
一个合拍的人 没错
Someone appropriate.
合拍的人
Well...
那么
I say let's get to know each other and...
我想我们可以先了解了解对方 然后
see what happens.
顺其自然吧
Take it slow.
慢慢来
I always preferred andante to presto anyway.
而且我也一直喜欢慢板胜于快板
Okay, boys.
好了 二位
These'll help cool you down.
给你们浇浇火
27 minutes on my nipples! I clocked it.
在我的乳♥头♥上逗弄了27分钟 我有计时
I mean, I expected him to know what to do with his hands,
我是说 我本来还以为他的手上功夫会很棒
'cause that's his business,
毕竟这是他的本职嘛
but he has the most talented tongue.
可他的舌头实在是太绝了
Every time I came Every time?
每次我高♥潮♥的时候... 每次
he would just keep on going...
他都会继续
licking me... everywhere.
舔我的 每一个地方
I once knew a guy
我以前认识一个人
who could tie a cherry stem into a knot with his tongue.
他可以用舌头把樱桃梗打个结
I was afraid to let him blow me.
可我不敢让他给我口♥交♥
27 minutes?
27分钟
W-was that 13 1/2 on each nipple, or...?
是每个乳♥头♥舔13分半 还是...
16 right, 11 left.
右边16分钟 左边11分钟
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表