剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
knows what it feels like.
懂那种感觉的人做
Like you.
比如你
She wants you to fuck her?
她想让你操她
Gay men and straight girls sleeping together-
基佬和直女 姐妹磨逼啊
isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?
那不是世界末日即将来临的预兆吗
Have you ever been with a woman?
你和女人上过床吗
Lots of times. When I was 14,
很多次 我14岁那年
I had sex with, uh, four girls at summer camp.
在夏令营的时候 和4个女孩上过床
When I was 15, I had an affair with my mom's best friend.
15岁时 我和我妈最好的朋友做过
And when I was 16,
16岁的时候
I made it with Mrs. Elstead, my geometry teacher.
和我的几何学老师埃尔斯蒂女士做过
No. No!
没有 假的
You asshole.
你个小混♥蛋♥
Well then, hon, um... How do you know you can?
那 你怎么知道你能行呢
Because at his age he could rub up
因为他现在这个年纪
against a tree and get a hard-on.
对着棵树都能勃起
Having recently made love to a woman, I, um...
鉴于我最近刚和女人做过 我...
I can give you a few pointers.
我可以给你些建议
Banging a bull dyke for Jesus isn't exactly making love.
为了上帝去操一个铁T可算不上是做♥爱♥
I've sort of been with a woman.
我算是和女人做过
You have? Tenth grade.
真的吗 十年级的时候
Marsha Grundig gave me a blow job.
玛莎·格伦迪格帮我口♥交♥过
Well, she didn't give it to me. She charged me five bucks.
她不是白干的 她收了我5块钱
She charged every- body five bucks.
她对每个人都收费5块钱
That's a... that's a touching memory.
真是触动人心的回忆
I know I'll be doing Daphne a favour,
我知道我应该帮达芙妮这个忙
but I still feel kind of weird about it.
可我还是觉得怪怪的
I think it's a real compliment she asked you to do this.
我觉得她找你帮忙 真是对你莫大的赞美了
Yeah, it means she really trusts you.
是啊 说明她很信任你
Go to her, Justin.
去吧 贾斯汀
Teach her what it is to be a real woman.
教她如何成为真正的女人
Like somebody taught you.
就像别人教你的那样
Be careful.
小心点
Oh, shit!
老天啊
Well, you were... bound to run into him eventually.
你本来 就注定会再次遇到他的啊
Why did eventually have to be tonight?
为什么偏偏是今晚
What do I say?
我要说什么呢
Why say anything? Just ignore him.
有什么好说的 无视他不就行了
I should go apologize.
我应该去道歉
No, you should stay and answer this.
不 你应该待在这 回答我这个问题
Lenny or, uh, Squiggy?
伦尼还是斯奎基
Hey, Blake, um...
嗨 布雷克
Listen...
听我说
Look, I already told you I don't have your money.
听着 我跟说了我没拿你的钱
That's not why I wanted to talk with you.
我不是想跟你说这个
Look, I found my wallet.
我找到了我的钱包
It was in Emmett's couch.
是在艾美特的沙发上
Congratulations.
那恭喜你了
You have no idea how horrible... uh, really horrible I feel.
你不知道 我有多么多么愧疚
Look, I know you're going through a tough time...right now,
我知道你正在经历艰难时期
and I realize that after what I did,
我也知道 在我做出那样的事后
you've got no reason to believe me, but...
你没有理由再相信我 但是
if you need anything...
如果你有任何需要
Well, a sympa-thetic ear or...
比如 一个倾听者 或是...
a shoulder to cry on or...
可以借给你哭泣的肩膀 或是
an objective eye...
一双客观的眼睛
How about throwing in an arm and a leg?
那给点钱怎么样
Well, that too...
也可以啊
if you want 'em.
如果你想要的话
All right.
好了
This is the one he should be buried in.
他就穿这个下葬吧
Worn out and dreary, just like him.
破烂 乏味 就像他本人
Well, do you think you should run it by your sister first?
你是不是要先拿给你姐看看
She'd probably see this ugly, old suit
她要是看到这件又丑又旧的衣服
and start crying again.
估计又会哭出来
Well at least she's expressing how she feels.
至少她是在发泄情感
She's milking it for attention.
她只是想引起注意
Don't be cynical. Claire is a cunt.
别这么愤世嫉俗 克莱尔是个臭婊♥子♥
Dad couldn't even stand her.
我爸都受不了她
Her husband couldn't stand her.
她老公也受不了她
Her fucking kids... can't stand her.
就连她的孩子们 也受不了她
So while she's busy being a basket case,
既然她完全崩溃了 帮不上忙
I'm stuck doing everything else,
只能由我来操办一切
the funeral home, the cemetery...
殡仪馆 墓地
the obituary.
以及讣告
Well, I said I would help. You want to help?
我说过我会帮忙 你想帮忙吗
See if you can find
那就看看能不能找到
a tie that's not too offensive, if that's possible.
一条不那么令人讨厌的领带吧
Brian. What?
布莱恩 什么事
Packets or sugar cubes?
糖包还是方糖好
We're going to have a house full of guests.
家里要来那么多客人
I don't know what people prefer.
我不知道大家的喜好
I'm sure no one gives a shit.
我觉得没人会在意这个
My mom says that people at the diner
我妈说餐厅里的客人们
prefer packets three to one
更喜欢糖包
because the... the... the cubes are individually wrapped,
因为糖块是独♥立♥包装的
and they fall on the floor and people step...
容易掉在地上 一旦人们会踩上去...
How is your mother, Michael?
你妈妈最近怎么样 迈克
She's fine, Mrs. Kinney, thank you.
她很好 肯尼太太 谢谢您
She was always such a... character.
她总是那么...特立独行
Please remember to th-thank her for the...
请替我谢谢她送来的
um, sandwich platter.
三明治大拼盘
Ah, I will. And, uh...
我会的
I have to say I'm sorry for your loss.
我想说 请节哀顺变
Thank you, Michael.
谢谢你 迈克
Uh, Brian, if you see anything you want, just please take it.
布莱恩 如果你看到什么你想要的 就带走吧
I've called the goodwill and they're coming tomorrow.
我联♥系♥了慈善二手店的人 他们明天就来
That was quick.
动作够快的
Well, I don't like seeing things lying around, you know that.
我受不了东西堆得到处都是
Your father spent more weekends with that than he did with me.
你父亲周末大多数时间都用来玩保龄球了 而不是陪我
Packets. Good. Well, that's decided.
糖包是吧 好 定了
I forgot what it was like at your house.
我都忘记你家是什么样的氛围了
Yeah, that's why I was always over at yours.
是啊 所以我总赖在你家
A guy threw up on my bed.
有个家伙吐在我床上了
What? The place where I'm staying.
什么 我最近住的地方
I... went back there tonight and some tweaked- out asshole...
我今天回去 某个吸毒的混♥蛋♥...
barfed on my bed.
吐了我一床
How horrible.
真糟糕
I can't stay there any more. I...
我没法在那住下去了 我...
I just can't. I don't blame you.
我真的不能 那也不能怪你
Then I thought of what you said, um...
然后我想到你之前说的话
That I could count on you for anything.
说我有任何事都可以找你帮忙
So you came here?
所以你就来这了
I didn't know where else to go.
我没其他地方可去
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你能来
Well, come in.
进来吧
You sure? Sure I'm sure.
你确定吗 我很确定
You're welcome to stay here tonight, or...
欢迎今晚在这里住 或者...
a couple of nights.
多住几晚也行
Did you bring your stuff?
你带行李了吗
Well, it's always good to travel light.
轻装上阵很好
Come on.
快进来
I just want you to know, I'm clean. I swear.
我只是想告诉你 我发誓我戒毒了
I believe you.
我相信你
Thanks.
谢谢
Look...
听着
Let's, uh...
我们
Let's not... rush into this, okay?
我们不急着做这个 好吗
I mean, we both need time to, uh...
我是说 我们都需要时间来...
Comprehend and to, uh...
理解 以及...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表