剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You can change, you can change,
你可以改变 可以改变
you can change.
你可以改变
I'd start with those shoes.
那就先从你那双鞋开始吧
You.
你
Uh, m-me?
我吗
You've got your doubts, don't you?
你心中有所质疑 对吗
Well, let me ask you a few questions.
问你几个问题吧
Do you and your friends obsess about your bodies
你和你的朋友 是否热衷于塑体
and the bodies of other men?
也迷恋其他男人健美的体魄
Check out his pecs.
瞧那胸肌
They're, like, perfect.
简直是完美的
They're, like, implants.
看清楚 是假的
Do your conversations centre around trivialities?
你们是否总谈论些琐事
Such as, movie stars?
比如 电影明星
Did you hear that Cher had her pussy tightened?
听说没 雪儿做了缩阴手术
Where'd you read that? "The Enquirer"
你从哪看来的 《国家询问报》吗
or "Popular Mechanics"?
还是《大众机械》
Are your days and nights spent at the gym and in bars?
你是否日夜流连于健身房♥和酒吧里
Going home with men whose names you don't even know?
带些连名字都不知道的男人回家过夜
So he's coming and he's going,
然后他一边高♥潮♥一边叫着
"Fred, Fred!"
"弗雷德 弗雷德"
Fred, who's Fred?
拜托 谁是弗雷德啊
If so, maybe you should ask yourself,
如果是的话 你应该问问自己
"Is this the life I want for me?"
"这是我想要的生活吗"
"Is this the life god wants for me?"
"这是上帝希望我过的生活吗"
"Is there a better life?"
"是否有更好的生活"
You're looking for something?
在找东西吗
Yeah, my beach ball alarm clock.
是的 我的沙滩球闹钟
This clock is from the museum of modern art design collection,
这只闹钟 可是现代艺术博物馆的藏品
I thought you said this is my place too.
你不是说过这里也是我的家吗
It is.
当然是
Well, how come I don't see any of my things?
那我怎么都看不到自己的东西
Michael, uh, you know, your things,
迈克 你的东西
your toys? They're, they're...
那些玩具 都很...
they're cute, they're cute like you.
很可爱 跟你一样可爱
But you know, they s...
但是 你知道
they sort of don't belong.
跟这儿不太搭调
Let me explain it by saying that...
这么和你说吧
this is an architectural house.
这房♥子经过精心设计
Everything has its place.
每样东西的位置都设计好了
So, if you clutter it up,
如果弄乱了它们
it ruins the aesthetic.
就破坏了美感
Oh, so I'm "cluttering it up".
所以我把这儿"弄乱了"
No!
不
I didn't mean it that way.
我不是那意思
They're not just toys.
它们不只是玩具
Okay, some of them are collector's items,
有些是收藏品
like my Japanese robots.
像我的日版机器人
or... or my bakelite batmobile.
或者 胶木蝙蝠战车
That was made during world war two,
那些都是二战期间的作品
When metal was scarce.
那时候金属很稀有
And... even if they were worthless,
而且 即使它们不值钱
they would still be worth something to me.
但对我却有意义
Because I love them.
因为我爱它们
I kind of thought you knew that.
我还以为你明白这点
Look, I just, i just got your phone call.
我 我刚看到你的留言
I lit-literally ran over here.
我真的是一路狂奔过来的
So, what is the emergency?
到底有什么急事
Him.
是他
He's here every day now, showing up for meals.
他现在每天都赖在这儿 蹭饭
We're suddenly one big happy fucking family.
我们突然成了狗血的幸福大家庭
I don't know,
我看未必吧
I sense some tension between you and Mel.
我可觉得你和茉儿关系有点紧张
Well, she blames me for everything.
她什么都怪我
Including you.
包括你
You should have kept your promise to give her Gus.
你应该兑现诺言 把盖斯给她
If she wants a kid, she can have one of her own.
想要孩子 她可以自己生去
No, she can't.
不 她不能
Gus was supposed to be hers and mine.
盖斯本该是我和她的
Not yours and mine.
不是我和你的
Well, Lindsay's always complaining
琳赛不是一直抱怨
he never spends enough time with Gus.
他不花时间多陪陪盖斯吗
Oh, you're a big help.
你来帮倒忙的吗
Can't you do something?
你就不能帮忙做些什么
Like what?
做什么
Like get him and Michael back together
比如让他和迈克重归于好
So he will leave us alone.
这样他就不会来骚扰我们
Are you kidding? You even mention Michael's name,
你在搞笑吗 哪怕只是提到迈克的名字
he'll tear your head off.
他都会扭断你的脖子
Yeah? Well that's what I'm about to do to him.
是吗 我现在恨不得扭断他的脖子
She also thinks I've turned into
她甚至觉得我成了一个
this cold, unresponsive bitch.
冷漠 没反应的贱♥人♥
Have you?
你是吗
Maybe a little.
也许有一点
Well then you should find yourself some nice,
那就赶紧找个不错的
fuzzy lezzie with a therapist's license and work it out.
拉拉心理医生来解决这破事儿
That's what Mel wants.
茉儿巴不得这样
What do you want?
那你想怎样
I want...
我想...
I...
我...
I want a bagel.
我想吃百吉饼
And after that, I don't know.
然后 我也不知道
All I know is that...
我只知道
If I talk,
如果真谈论这事
I might say something I regret.
我可能会说出让自己后悔的话
It might be good for you.
说出来也许对你好点
Let out some of those nasty demons.
释放体内邪恶的魔鬼
But I'm not like that.
但我不是那种人
See, I'm a WASP.
我是高素质精英白人
From a family of wasps.
世代都是高素质精英白人
I'll tell you what, I-I'll take him to the tea-dance Woodies.
要不这样 我带他去伍迪酒吧的下午茶舞会
Great idea.
好主意
Thanks, Teddy. Yeah.
多谢 泰迪 不客气
I'm not really doing it for you, you know.
我这么做可不是为了你
Hanging with Brian...
和布莱恩一起出去
best thing that's ever happened to my sex life.
是我最性福的事
Video tape special today, 10 pack...
录像带今日特♥价♥ 10盘
See ya, Marley.
再见 玛莉
Bye, Trace.
再见 特蕾西
Bye, Mr. Novotny.
再见 诺瓦特尼先生
Tracy!
特蕾西
Yes, Mr. Novotny?
怎么了 诺瓦特尼先生
Would you stop calling me that, please?
拜托别那样叫我好吗
What should I call you?
那该怎么叫你
Well, I'm sure you could think of a few things.
只要别叫这个 叫什么都行
I have to go.
我得走了
You don't have to leave your job.
你不必辞职的
Is there something wrong with the Big Dollar Mart?
「大钱超♥市♥」有什么不好吗
Well, it's not exactly the Big Q.
那里无法和大同超♥市♥相比啊
No, but at least people seem honest there.
没错 但起码那里的人看起来很诚实
You probably think this is all about you being gay. Don't you?
你可能以为我离开是因为你是同性恋 是吗
Well, I admit, it might have been at first.
我承认 也许一开始是
But that's not the point any more.
但现在不是了
Whether you're gay or you're straight,
无论你是同性恋还是直男
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们都是朋友
We are. Well, friends trust each other.
我们是啊 但朋友需要互相信任
What did you think would happen if you told me?
你以为告诉我会怎样
That I'd tell everyone at the store?
我会告诉店里每个人吗
I wouldn't have, Mike.
我不会那样做 迈克
Don't you know that?
难道你不知道吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表