剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
The people in the picture. They look nice.
相片上的这些人 看起来很不错
They look...straight.
他们应该是直的吧
That's Laura and Steve.
这是劳拉 这是斯蒂夫
This is on New Year's eve.
这是新年前夜拍的
Steve's a urologist, Laura works at Pitt.
斯蒂夫是泌尿科医生 劳拉在匹兹堡大学工作
They're really good friends of mine.
他们都是我的好朋友
So how come I've never met them?
怎么我没见过他们
Oh, I don't know. Do you want to meet them?
不知道 你想见他们吗
I don't know. Do you want me to meet them?
不知道 你希望我见他们吗
What's with you? Nothing.
你这是怎么了 没什么
I was just...
我只是...
I was driving over here tonight with my bag of stuff for tomorrow,
我今晚带着明天要用的东西 开车过来时
and I just started to feel like somebody's little secret.
我觉得我像某人的小秘密一样见不得光
You know, it's always just the two of us.
总是只有我们两个相处
Well I have to admit, I kind of enjoy it that way,
我必须承认 我挺喜欢这样的
just having you all to myself.
你完全属于我一个人
But if you want to be with other people...
但是如果你想跟其他人一起相处
No, it's Okay. I'm sor...
不 不用了 抱歉...
I-I never should have brought it up.
我不该提这事儿的
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你提了
What are you doing Saturday night?
周六晚上你有安排吗
Saturday night? Yeah, we'll have a dinner party.
周六晚上 对 我们要办个晚宴
I'll introduce you to the gang.
我想带你融入我的朋友圈
The gang? No, that's okay.
朋友圈 不用了 没事的
No, it's a great idea!
不 这是个好主意
You know, I-I want them to know you.
我想让他们认识你
And you should know them.
你也应该认识他们
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Who the hell are you? How... H-how'd you get in here?
你是谁啊 你怎么进来的
I asked the question first!
是我先问的
What the fuck do you think you deleting me?
你♥他♥妈♥删掉我是怎么回事
Don't you recognize me?
认不出我是谁吗
I'm "Pitts... 9x6."
我是「匹兹9x6」
How do you know my secret screen name?
你怎么知道我的网名
Well, dude, I am your screen name.
老兄 我就是你的网名
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Did... did Ted put you up to this?
是泰德叫你来耍我的吗
Profile, big, smooth,
简介 强壮 皮肤光滑
6'2", 195 pounds,
1.88米 88.5公斤
four percent body fat,
4%体脂比
Uncut.
未割包皮
Okay. Okay, I get it.
好了 我知道了
Michael and Ted read my profile
迈克和泰德看了我的简介
a-and they paid you to come here
然后花钱请你来这儿
and mess with my head.
扰乱我的大脑
Well, my grip on reality
但我认清现实的能力
is a little tighter than everyone seems to think.
可比他们以为的要强多了
Okay? Pitts doesn't exist.
明白吗 匹兹根本不存在
He... he's a fantasy.
他是幻想出来的
A figment of my...overactive...imaginat...
是我过度活跃的思维 想象出来的
Oh, my god!
天呐
It's true! You really are...
你还 真的是...
9x6...
9英寸长 6英寸粗
Thanks to you.
多谢你了
Yeah.
好吧
Okay. I mu... I must be dreaming.
我 我一定是在做梦
I don't... These are some hot tapes.
我没想... 这些色情片可真劲爆
"Dawson's crack."
《屁♥股♥缝时代》
Mind if I pop it in?
播放一下不介意吧
Oh my god, I've completely cracked.
天呐 我肯定是疯了
I'm talking to my s-screen name.
我在和我的网名对话
Okay, w-what is going on? What are you doing here?
到底怎么回事 你来这儿干什么
Well I almost wasn't. You were about to delete me.
我差点就来不了了 你刚要删了我
Oh. well I'm very sorry,
那还真是非常抱歉
But I'm... I'm through with you.
不过 我得和你断交了
But I'm a hottie! Everybody on-line wants me.
我可是性感大帅哥 网上人人都想要我
Exactly. They want you, the fantasy.
是啊 他们想要的是你 虚构的存在
Not me, the real person. It's pathetic,
不是我 真实的存在 这太可悲了
My screen name has more fun that I do!
我的网名比我玩得还爽
You said you wished you could be a beefy, brutal top
是你说你想当一个肌肉发达的冷酷攻
instead of a big, nelly bottom.
而不是一个不折不扣的娘受
Well, if I could teach you
要是我能教你
how to be like me,
怎么变得像我一样
will you let me live?
你能别删了我吗
But I'm not like you.
可我一点都不像你
I came from somewhere, didn't I?
可你幻想出了我 不是吗
Here we go.
这边
Coming through.
借过
What are his symptoms?
他有什么症状
Uh, diarrhea, vomiting, fever.
上吐下泻 还发烧
Do you know how high?
烧到多少度
Just under 102 the last time we checked.
之前测有38.9度
We're worried about dehydration.
我们怕他会脱水
All right, let's get him checked out.
好的 我们会帮他检查一下
Which one of you is the mother?
你们谁是他妈妈
Uh, well... well, I'm the birth mother.
我 我是他的生母
Why don't you go back with him then?
你和他一起去检查
And you can wait here.
你在这等消息
Actually, we're raising him together.
实际上 我们是一起抚养他的
We're a couple.
我们是一对
Well, in that case, do you have adoption papers?
这样的话 你有收养证明吗
Adoption? He means for me.
收养 他是指我
No, not yet. We plan to file...
还没有 我们正打算去登记...
I'm sorry, But we can only allow
很抱歉 我们只能让
the child's legal guardians be with him.
孩子的法定监护人陪着他
Fine. Let's stop talking.
好吧 别废话了
Just take him. Now, okay?
赶紧带他去检查好吗
I'll run back out the minute I know anything. Okay.
有消息我就立刻通知你 好的
I love you.
我爱你
Excuse me, I-I need to go back there.
不好意思 我也得过去一趟
You see, my partner forgot our baby's blanket
我的伴侣把孩子的毯子落在这了
and I don't want him to be any more upset than...
我不想让他更不安...
Look... Miss-s-s... or whatever you are,
听着 不管你是男是女 是人是鬼
I believe it was already explained to you
我们已经向你解释得很清楚了
that only the child's parents or legal guardians
只有孩子的父母或者法定监护人
are permitted to be with him.
才能陪同他做检查
A-and I believe it needs to be explained to you
我也有必要向你说明一下
that I'm the one who loves him, and feeds him,
我也爱他 我养着他
and walks him, and plays with him,
教他走路 陪他玩
and changes him, and cleans up his shit,
给他换尿布 清理他的屎尿
and wipes up his vomit, and pays the bills, and...
帮他擦呕吐物 付账单...
You listen to me.
你给我听好了
I stay up half the night worrying
我大半宿都在担心
that he will grow up to be happy and healthy and loved,
他能否在充满爱的家庭里健康快乐地成长
so don't you dare tell me
所以别和我说什么
I have no right to be with him,
我没权利进去陪他之类的话
You officious, homophobic cunt.
你个多管闲事的恐同贱逼
What's going on? How is he?
怎么了 他现在怎么样
I don't... I don't know. They won't let me back there.
我不知道 他们不让我进去
Why?
为什么
I'm... I'm not legal,
我 我不是法定监护人
I'm not anything, apparently,
显然 我什么都不是
except going crazy here.
只能在这里发疯
What is that? Your fucking bureaucracy?
这算什么 官僚主义的无♥耻♥作风吗
Excuse me, this is the father.
不好意思 他是孩子的父亲
I'll take you back. Well she's going too.
我带你进去 她和我一起
No, don't worry, just go. And...
没事 不用管我 你去吧
Uh, give this to him.
把这个给他盖上
Not even six months old
我的孩子还不足六个月
and already my kid's a drama queen.
就已经是个「折腾女王」了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表