剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm just getting tested for moral support.
我来检查只是提供点精神支持
I-I make a point of getting tested every six months.
我每六个月会去检查一次
I'm silly, really,
我真是够傻的
'Cause most of my sex is cyber.
因为我玩的基本都是网络性♥爱♥
What's your insurance situation?
你的医保包括这个吗
I'll pay by cheque.
我用支票付
Address, phone number right on top.
地址电♥话♥就在上面
Can we just do this?
能不能赶紧检测
He's nervous.
他太紧张了
I'm sure you'll be fine.
我相信你会没事的
That's what I told him.
我也是这么跟他说的
Okay. We're all done.
好了 都搞定了
And now... We wait.
现在... 我们等结果
Sunshine!
小阳光
Here. Take these on up to your room.
给 拿到你房♥间里去
Okeydoke. My room.
好滴 是我的房♥间
Come on, sweetie.
好了 亲爱的
Back off, huh?
放手吧 行吗
You're about to be 30 years old.
你就快30岁了
So old.
好老哦
Don't remind me.
别提醒我
What are those? His meds.
这是什么 他的药
I thought you just got some.
我以为你刚买♥♥了一堆
Those little bottles don't go far
当你一天吃50片时
when you're popping 50 pills a day.
这些小瓶子很快就被吃空了
You're on your last refill.
你补药的次数快用完了
I'll call the doctor.
我会给医生打电♥话♥的
Speaking of doctors...
说到医生
That's a subtle segue.
你还真会接话
Look, I don't want to discuss this,
听着 我不想讨论这个
It doesn't concern you.
这跟你没关系
Oh no? I just lost a potential son-in-law.
没关系吗 我刚少了一个准女婿
All you lost was free treatment for osteoporosis.
你少的只是免费治疗骨质疏松的机会
Michael Charles Novotny!
迈克·查尔斯·诺瓦特尼
Uh-oh, middle name, look out.
哇噢 连中间名都叫了 小心吧
You listen to me and you listen carefully.
你听着 给我仔细听好
Do not fuck this up.
别把这事搞砸了
Now I want you to call David right now
现在我要你马上给大卫打电♥话♥
And apologize to him for whatever it is you did.
不管你做了什么 向他道歉
What makes you think I did anything?
你凭什么认定是我的错
I'm your mother.
我是你老妈
Mom, David and I had nothing in common
妈 大卫和我根本就没有共同点
except Pantene shampoo and condi-tioner in one
除了我们都用潘婷洗护二合一
And I had to give up my entire life.
我还得放弃我全部的生活
I couldn't see my friends,
我不能见我的朋友们
I couldn't go to clubs. Good.
我不能去夜店 那很好啊
Get out before they kick you out, before you turn invisible.
在你失去存在感 被赶出来前 先主动离开
See? Listen to your uncle.
瞧吧 听你舅舅的话
Huh, you want to be like him?
你想像他那样吗
You know what I mean.
我不是那个意思
In a few days you're not going to be a kid any more,
再过几天 你就不再是个孩子了
hanging out with Brian.
整天和布莱恩一起鬼混
Why is it always Brian? You tell me.
为什么你老提布莱恩 你说呢
I mean, David really cared for you.
我是说 大卫真的很在意你
You could see it in his eyes.
从他的眼神里就可以看出来
Huh, Vic, couldn't you?
维克 你说是不是
I don't know, I was too busy looking at his chest.
我不知道 我忙着看他的胸肌了
There'll be someone else.
我还会遇到其他人的
There'll always be someone else.
总是会有其他人出现
But there won't be someone like David every day.
但像大卫那样的人 不是每天都有的
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Michael? I have caller I.D.
迈克 我有来电显示
I-I must have pushed the wrong button.
我一定按错键了
You've ruined my kid's life.
你把我儿子的生活全毁了
What, no hello kiss?
怎么 没个问候吻吗
I mean it!
我是说真的
You got something fizzy?
你有苏打水吗
I remember the first time I heard your name.
我还记得第一次听到你名字的时候
Michael says, "There's this new boy in school,
迈克说 "学校里来了一个新男孩
Brian Kinney."
叫布莱恩·肯尼"
For weeks, that's all he talked about
他连续好几周都一直在说你的事
"Brian Kinney this, and Brian Kinney that."
"布莱恩·肯尼这个 布莱恩·肯尼那个"
Next thing, you're cutting classes.
接下来 你们就逃课
And then I come home from work one day
然后有一天我下班回家
And I find the 2 of you, 14 and drunk.
我发现你们两个 才14岁就喝醉了
It was then I knew you were trouble.
那时候我就知道你是个祸害
And you haven't disappointed me a day since then.
从那以后你还真没让我失望过
Well, at least you can't accuse me of being inconsistent.
起码你得承认我这人很有常性
Consistent heartbreak.
一如既往地让人伤心
Come on, Deb,
拜托 黛比
you know I've looked after Mikey.
你知道我一直都很照顾小迈
I never said that you weren't there for him.
我从来没说过你不照顾他
You've been there too much.
你照顾得太过分了
Always giving him just those extra little tidbits of your affection.
你总是在你博爱的世界里额外施舍他一点小甜头
To make him believe that maybe someday you'd be his.
让他相信也许有一天你会完全属于他
Well, who knows? Maybe we'll end up
谁知道呢 说不定我们最后会成为
a couple of old queens in Palm Springs.
棕泉市的一对老同性恋
Only what's he supposed to do until then?
在那之前他该怎么办呢
He had a chance with David,
他本来可以和大卫在一起的
but you had to fuck it up.
但是你把事情搞砸了
He wasn't having any fun.
他根本就不开心
He's had enough fun.
他已经玩够了
You've all had enough fun.
你们都已经玩够了
It's time for him to be a man.
他也是时候做个有担当的男人了
And what do you want me to do about that?
那你想要我怎么做
Well, I don't know. Some.
我不知道 做点什么
You owe my kid some.
你欠我儿子的
Okay, you win.
好吧 你赢了
I'll do something.
我会想办法的
It's Mikey's 30th birthday.
小迈30岁生日快到了
He should have a party he never forgets.
他应该享受一个难忘的派对
Would you look at this?
看看这个
It lifts and separates.
它可挺可拆
Sounds like the "I can't believe it's a bra".
语气像是"我不敢相信这是一个胸罩"
Hmm, same principle.
理念差不多
It's the "I can't believe it's a harness".
这个是"真不敢相信这是一个捆绑阳♥具♥"
Yeah, somehow I can't see Michael trussed up like a turkey.
好吧 但我无法想象迈克被绑得像个火鸡的样子
So then what are we doing here?
那我们还来这干什么
He's one of my best friends.
他是我最好的朋友之一
I can't let his 30th birthday go by
他的30岁生日
without getting him something cheap and demeaning.
我必须给他买♥♥点低俗和没品的礼物
How about some ben wa balls?
阴♥道♥球怎么样
Well, he is a bit of a tight-ass.
他的屁♥眼♥的确比较紧
I wonder what Brian'll get him.
我很好奇布莱恩会送他什么
If he's lucky, a farewell fuck,
如果他幸运的话 一次告别性♥爱♥
Once and for all. Nice.
一了百了 很好
Well, it is something he wants and wouldn't get for himself.
这就是他想要 又不肯拉下脸去索取的
What do you think of this?
你看这个怎么样
I think he already has one.
他已经有一个了
No, I mean for Lindsay and me.
不 我是说给我和琳赛用
Oh, sorry, not my area.
抱歉 这我可是外行
It hasn't been mine either, lately. Well, give it time.
我也好久没和她做♥爱♥了 慢慢来
You know, after a woman gives birth
女人生完孩子后
it takes several months before she feels sexual again.
要过上几个月 才会重新燃起性♥欲♥
Oh God, I wish you'd stop reading "Redbook".
天啊 你敢别再读《生活之友》了吗
Hmm, "Mccall's". I like the sex tips better.
是《麦考尔》杂♥志♥ 我更爱那些性♥爱♥小贴士
Did you know there's ten ways to please a man
你知道有十种不用张开嘴
without opening your mouth?
就能取悦男人的方式吗
Hmm, go figure.
自己揣摩一下
It's not just the sex.
不仅仅是性♥爱♥的问题
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表