剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Home.
回家
To my leather recliner.
回去睡皮躺椅
That's as kinky as I get.
那是我能接受的最大尺度的怪癖了
Let's go!
开始吧
Oh my God, isn't that...
天呐 那不是...
Dale Wexler?
德尔·威克斯勒
That was quite a day, huh?
今天过得真是不凡 对吧
No shit. I saw more of Pittsburgh in 12 hours
可不是嘛 我在12个小时里看到的
than I've seen in my entire life.
匹兹堡万象比此前一辈子都多
You know, every time I see him, he's different.
每次我看到他 他都不一样了
And I have to spend the couple of days that we have together
我不得不充分利用我们在一起的几天时间
trying to get to know the "new Hank" before he's gone again.
努力去了解这个新汉克 不然下次他又变了
Michael?
迈克
Huh?
什么
Aren't you supposed to take off your clothes before you come to bed?
你上♥床♥之前不是应该脱衣服吗
Don't flip out, um... but I...
你别生气 只是...
I think I should go stay at my old place tonight.
我想今晚回家睡
What are you talking about, what for?
你在说什么 为什么
I think Hank's uncomfortable with me here.
我觉得我在这儿让汉克觉得不自在
Where did you get that idea? Did he tell you that?
你怎么会这么想 他跟说的吗
Well, not in so many words.
他没这么跟我说
But, you know, the silences told me everything I needed to know.
但是 他的沉默已经说明了一切
You got to give him some time, you know,
你应该给他点时间
to get to know you.
来了解你
I don't think he wants to get to know me,
我觉得他不想了解我
You know. And I don't blame him.
我也不怪他
This whole "Hank has two daddies" thing
"汉克有两个老爸"这种事情
is too much for any kid.
对任何孩子来说都很难接受的
He had no problem when I was with Mack.
我和麦科在一起的时候 他没意见啊
Well, no offense, but you know,
恕我直言 但是
Hank was a lot younger then, you know.
汉克当时比现在要小很多
Now he's older, and he's starting to define his sexuality,
现在他长大了 也开始形成自己的性取向了
I'm sure it's pretty unsettling to see his dad and his new male lover.
我敢说 看到他爸和男朋友在一起肯定很不舒服
The only way he's going to get used to us
唯一能让他习惯我们的方法
is by having you around.
就是你在他身边
Well... can't we... can't we ease him into it?
我们能不能 让他慢慢地接受我们
You know, start out with a guest appearance
相当于 一开始我先友情客串
and then build me up to a co-starring role?
然后再和你成为共同主演
You're not going anywhere.
你不能出去
It'll only be for a couple of nights.
只要几个晚上就成
No, not even for one night.
不 一个晚上也不行
Hank's going to be fine.
汉克会没事的
And so are we.
我们也是
Now...
现在
let's get you out of these,
把衣服脱了
and into bed.
赶紧上♥床♥吧
I thought those might make an appearance.
我就觉得可能会出现这种情况
Ted?
泰德
Hey, Dale! I thought that was you.
嘿 德尔 我就觉得是你嘛
Then I said to myself,
然后我又对自己说
"Wait a minute, it can't be. Not, uh, Ted Schmidt."
"等等 不会吧 不可能是泰德·施密特吧"
Well, this is a surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
So, you, uh, daddy, a master... slave?
你是充当老爹 主 还是奴呢
Actually, none of the above.
实际上 都不是
I... I'm here just as an observer.
我只是过来看看
Yeah, that's what they all say.
他们都这么说
Next thing you know, there they are in a sling,
接着他们就自愿被吊起来
with a bottle of poppers stuck up their nose
鼻子里吸着催♥情♥药♥
and five guys fisting them.
在被5个男人♥拳♥♥交♥呢
I guarantee you, that's not the case with me.
我保证我不是那个情况
A-a friend... dragged me here.
一个朋友把我硬拖过来
Um, cowboy Bob lassoed me.
牛仔鲍勃把我捆了起来
He's promised to take me out to the stable,
他保证要带我去马厩
tie me up like a squealing pig, and brand me.
把我当嚎叫的猪一样绑起来 给我打烙印
You'd better git-along, little doggie!
你也一起来玩吧 小狗狗
That's my friend who...
那位就是...
who dragged me here.
拖我来这的朋友
Now he's being dragged away. Lucky him.
现在他被拉走了 真走运
Yeah well, uh, look, I-I'm sure y-you must have another slave
好吧 肯定还有别的奴
you've got to... work over,
在等着你 去调♥教♥
whatever it is you do,
我不确定你们玩的是什么
so don't... don't let me keep you.
所以我就...不耽误你了
That was just a... matinee.
刚刚还只是日场戏呢
Stick around. The next one's going to be really hot.
玩玩再走吧 接下来的节目绝对火♥辣♥
I, uh, actually, I was on my way home...
实际上呢 我要回家了
A-afterwards, how about, uh...
那玩完之后 要不要
coming over to my place for a drink? We can catch up.
去我家喝杯酒呢 我们可以叙叙旧
Actually, it's pretty late... you know.
现在有点太晚了吧
Strictly as "an observer".
真的是单纯做个"看客"
Showtime.
表演时间到
Hey, little boy,
嘿 小帅哥
You wanna come back to my place?
要不要去我家
No.
不要
Fuck you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?
操你丫的 你倒是想操♥我♥ 是吧
I can tell you need a daddy.
我能看出你需要个老爹啊
I said, "fuck you."
我说了 操你丫的
You're not my daddy.
你不是我老爹
I don't need a fucking...
我他妈才不需要什么...
daddy.
老爹
I've been "Mr. Leather" for the past three years.
三年来我一直都是"皮革先生"
I've held, uh, both regional and national titles.
我拿下了地区级和国家级的头衔
I'm, uh... impressed.
我 相当佩服
And surprised.
也很震惊
Surprised?
很震惊吗
Who would've suspected?
有谁想得到呢
Especially considering your "other life".
尤其是考虑到你的"另一重生活"
The one where I wear a suit, and crunch numbers,
你是指我西装革履 细算每项数额
and treat the clients with undeserved respect?
对客户虚伪地献殷勤的生活吗
That's not who I really am.
那不是真正的我
And this is?
这个才是吗
It's amazing, Ted...
这真的太棒了 泰德
how it's... allowed me to expand my horizons.
它充分拓宽了我的眼界
In other areas too, even in business.
在其他领域也一样 甚至是在商界
So, uh...
所以说
being a leather daddy is the key to your success?
当皮革老爹 才是你成功的秘诀吗
Oh, you have no idea what can happen once...
你无法想象 一旦...
you give yourself permission.
你允许自己去做 会做出什么事
Permission... uh, w-w-what,
允许 允许什么
t-t-to chain people up? Tie people down?
把人绑起来 捆起来吗
That can be the most liberating part of all.
那是最能释放自我的过程
Relinquishing control,
放弃控制权
allowing someone else to give you... Pain, pleasure.
任由别人给予你 痛苦和快♥感♥
Whatever you most fear and desire.
总之是你最恐惧却又最想要的东西
Would you--Would you mind if I use your bathroom?
介意我上个洗手间吗
It's right downstairs.
就在楼下
I see you found my playroom.
看来你发现了我的娱乐室
I'm sorry, I just opened the wrong door. Or not.
对不起 我进错了门 或许没错
So what do you think? Uh, well, I...
你意下如何 我...
Guess you gave your decorator full rein.
看来你狠下了一番功夫在装潢上啊
Would you like me to give you a little demonstration?
要不要我示范给你看看
Oh, that's Okay, actually, I just, uh...
不用了 其实我只是..
I just, uh, wanted to wash my hands.
想去洗洗手
We'd both enjoy it.
我们都会很享受的
Always thought you were hot.
我一直都觉得你性感火♥辣♥
You did? Vanilla boys are always the wildest.
是吗 沉闷无趣的人其实都是内心最狂野的
All that unfulfilled desire.
积蓄了太多未被满足的欲望
Why don't you allow me to introduce you to yourself?
不如让我来带你重新认识你自己吧
To the real Ted Schmidt.
真正的泰德·施密特
I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to.
我保证不会强迫你做任何你不想做的事
You say "stop",
你一说"停"
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表