剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
To take care of her family.
为了维持生计 支撑家庭
She was just being polite.
她只是出于礼节而已
Polite?
出于礼节吗
Do you actually think she wanted to
你真的以为她会想
spend her entire evening talking to you?
一整个晚上都跟你一个人聊天吗
Well, it's not as if I nailed her to the floor.
我又没把她钉在地板上
I think you should all leave.
我觉得你们都该走了
This party was a stinker when we got here.
我们才来时 这个宴会死气沉沉
You should be thanking us.
你应该好好感谢我们才对
For embarrassing the hell out of me?
感谢你们让我难堪吗
You know, I know I'm hard to take. Sometimes.
我知道有时我让人很难忍♥受
My jokes, and my appearance,
我过分的玩笑 夸张的装束
and my enthusiasm.
以及我的热情
And I know that sometimes you're ashamed of me.
我还知道你有时以我为耻
And that's okay. I'm your mother,
但是没关系 我是你妈妈
And it's part of the deal.
那是我活该
But, Michael...
但是 迈克
I never thought the day would come that I would be ashamed of you.
我从来没想过我居然会有以你为耻的一天
What do you mean, you don't have any white peaches?
什么叫你这里没有白桃
Oh, Pittsburgh.
这是在匹兹堡
He even does the shopping.
购物的活儿也被你包了
Ah, look who's here Gus, your sperm donor.
盖斯 看看谁来了 你的精♥子♥捐献者
And you thought he had a job.
我还以为他有工作呢
It's called "lunch break".
这叫午餐休息时间
You know, you shouldn't put things in your mouth that aren't washed.
你知道吗 不能吃没洗过的东西
You French, so hygienic.
你们法国人 这么卫生
I'll take my chances. As you wish.
我愿意冒险 随便你
Of course, you're used to living at risk.
当然了 你习惯了活在风险中
You know, you're taking quite a risk yourself.
其实 你现在才是在冒险呢
In fact, if someone wanted to,
事实上 如果有谁想的话
they could report you.
随时都可以举报你
Yes, it would be trouble for me.
是的 我会有麻烦
I could be sent back to France.
我会被遣送回法国
But it'd be far worse for Lindsay.
但是琳赛会更惨
She could be sent to jail,
她会进监狱吧
which is not exactly the cote d'azur.
那可不是什么好地方
You know, you really shouldn't do that.
你真的不应该那样做
Oh, I tried stopping her, believe me.
相信我 我也试过劝她
But she won't hear of it. You know what a big heart she has.
但是她不听 你也知道她有多善良
What do you think?
觉得这个怎么样
Well, is it for dinner or for you?
是你自己用还是晚饭吃
Come here, sonnyboy. Ah, nonono.
宝贝 来这儿 不 不行
I have to get home to start my ratatouille.
我得回家做炖焖蔬菜了
Fuck your ratatouille. Give me my kid,
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 把我的孩子给我
Or I'll shove that zucchini up your ass. Okay, okay.
否则就把那个西葫芦塞你屁♥眼♥里 好 好吧
Hey, what is it?
嗨 怎么了
Just for a minute
就抱一分钟啊
I know, you're right. He smells.
我知道 你说对了 他有体臭
Well, I wish I had a picture to capture this rare moment.
多希望我能拍下这罕见的一刻啊
Did you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
You know, once Lindsay and I are married,
一旦琳赛和我结婚了
we'll need you to keep your distance.
我们就需要你注意保持距离
Why is that?
为什么
Well, we've got to think about appearances.
因为我们也要考虑到形象问题
I'm even thinking of adopting Gus.
我甚至在考虑收养盖斯
In that way everything would be nice and legal.
那样的话所有的事就会搞定而且手续合法
Alors! tu viens ici, mon petit. Tu viens ici, mon petit.
好了 来吧 孩子 我来抱
Homophobia's got to go.
坚决反对恐同
Homophobia's got to go.
坚决反对恐同
Homophobia's got to go.
坚决反对恐同
Homophobia's got to go.
坚决反对恐同
Homophobia's got to go.
坚决反对恐同
Homophobia's got to go.
坚决反对恐同
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
We're protesting St. James academy's
我们在反对圣詹姆斯学校
bigoted policy on student clubs.
对学生社团施加的偏见政策
Taylor, I have had just about enough of this.
泰勒 我已经受够这些了
It's called freedom of assembly, pal.
这叫集♥会♥自♥由♥ 朋友
This is private property. And you're all trespassing.
这里是私人地界 你们现在是非法侵入
I'm calling the police.
我去报♥警♥
You might want to stick around for this.
你最好待会儿再走 听听这个
Justin Taylor tried to organize a club
贾斯汀·泰勒想要成立一个社团
to promote tolerance and understanding
以呼吁不同性取向人们之间的
between gay and straight students.
宽容和理解
His attempt was denied on the basis
他的努力却因为
that St. James academy is a private institution
圣詹姆斯学校是一个私立机构
and isn't required to acknowledge the voices of all its students.
而且不愿意听取学生们的意见而白费了
Well, if private schools expect to receive public dollars,
如果私立学校想要获得社会经济支持
then we can expect them to uphold the same values
那我们也可以要求他们尊重
of freedom and civil rights
自♥由♥和民权
on which this country is based.
那些都是这个国家的基石
Give them hell, Di.
狠狠抨击他们 黛
I love that picture.
我喜欢这照片
Yeah.
是啊
Dada and sonny-boy.
爸爸和乖小子
Ahh, all right, so I'm a shitty father.
好吧 我是个糟糕的父亲
Are we surprised?
有人惊讶吗
I'm upholding a fine family tradition.
我竟然延续了"优秀"的家庭传统
You're not a shitty father.
你不是一个糟糕的父亲
You love Gus.
你爱盖斯
Didn't think I would. It's strange.
我曾经以为我不会爱呢 真奇怪
Knowing there's someone else you care about besides yourself?
知道除了自己以外 你还有一个关心的人吗
Give me some.
给我喝点
It's bad enough you smoke at your age.
你这么小的年纪 抽烟已经不对了
"At my age?"
我这么小的年纪
Brian, I'm the most mature person you know.
布莱恩 我是你认识的最成熟的人
Think Gus is going to speak French before he speaks English?
你觉得盖斯在学会说英语前 会先学会说法语吗
Why don't you go to bed?
你何不去睡觉呢
Well, Lindsay can't raise him on her own.
琳赛没办法一个人养大孩子
And as much as you love him,
尽管你很爱他
you're never going to be a full-time parent.
可你却永远当不了全职父亲
You know, if I wanted the news, I'd watch CNN.
如果我想了解新闻 我会看CNN的
You can't control everyone's life,
你无法控制所有人的生活
even though you'd like to.
即使你想那么做
Obviously.
显然嘛
You're still here.
毕竟连你都还赖在这儿
Being mean to me has never really worked.
对我冷嘲热讽 从来都是没有用的
You should try another tactic.
你应该换个战术
What're you doing?
你在干什么
I'm killing you with kindness.
我在用温柔杀死你
It's proven to be a highly effective technique
经过证实 这是一个非常有效的战术
for achieving... one's goals.
可以让人快速达到自己的目的
Do you have his toys? They're in the bag.
他的玩具呢 在包里
Where are my keys?
我的钥匙呢
Please, please hurry up. The appointment's in 20 minutes.
拜托快点 离预约时间就剩20分钟了
I know when the appointment is. Oh, god, here they are.
我知道时间 太好了 在这
Oh, merde.
我的天
It's all we need. Okay, y-you have to get rid of them.
来的真是时候 好了 你得赶走他们
All right, move, move. D'accord.
好吧 让开 让开 好的
I... Look, we're in a hurry.
我... 听着 我们赶时间
I-I swear I had no idea he was bringing me over here.
我发誓我不知道他会带我来这
We have to leave. He said you had an accident.
我们要赶着出门 他说你出事了
An accident? It was the only way.
出事 这是唯一的方法了
May we save this for some other time? We're late.
能改天再说吗 我们要迟到了
Are you going somewhere, Pierre?
你们要去哪里 皮埃尔
To get our marriage license. So, if you'll excuse us...
去领结婚证 你们如果不介意的话
Well, this will just take a minute.
一会儿就好
Non, non. We really must...
不行不行 我们真得...
Sit down and shut up.
坐下 闭嘴
Excuse me? Sit down.
你说什么 坐下
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表