剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
The meathook. really?
肉钩夜店 真的假的
So you're into leather?
所以你喜欢皮革是吗
Sure.
当然
Where you headed?
你要去哪儿
No place special.
还没什么目标
I can change that.
我带路吧
What about us? You can ride with Ted.
我们怎么办 你们可以搭泰德的车回去
Thanks a lot. Asshole!
万分感谢 混♥蛋♥
Well, if it isn't miss riding hood and her big basket.
这不是那个前♥凸♥后♥翘♥的吗
Find someone else to stalk, I'm not interested.
盯梢别人去吧 我可没兴趣
Go home.
回家吧
Coming in?
不进来吗
Huh? oh, yeah.
什么 当然了
Shut the door.
把门关上
This is a... really nice place.
这真是个好地方
I like your kitchen.
我喜欢你的厨房♥
It's okay. I like Cheerios better.
还行吧 我更喜欢晶磨牌的麦片
I don't mean the kind you eat with bananas.
我说的不是麦片
My disco-pharmacologist cooks this up for me.
毒品贩子给我配了这个药
I'm really allergic to a lot of drugs.
我对很多药物过敏
The doctor gave me penicillin once,
有一次医生给我用了青霉素
Nearly killed me.
我差点死过去了
And...
以及...
Tylenol. Tylenol?
泰诺 泰诺
No one's allergic to Tylenol.
没人会对泰诺过敏
Tylenol's what they give you when you're allergic to everything else.
泰诺本来就是对别的东西过敏时才吃的药
Well, uh, codeine. Codeine's the worst.
是可待因 我对可待因过敏最厉害
Like, I get diarrhea
我会一边腹泻
And start vomiting uncontrollably at the same time.
一边失控地呕吐
Well, we'll make sure and keep that one on the top shelf.
那就把它放远一点
Out of reach.
放到你够不到的地方
So, are you coming or going?
你是去是留
Or coming and then going?
或者射了再走
Or coming and staying?
或者射了再留
Thank you for the lift.
谢谢你送我们一程
See ya. bye.
再见 拜拜
Oh my god, look.
天呐 快看
He must have followed us.
他一定一路跟着我们
Christ, that's just what I need.
天呐 真是我"需要"的东西
Honey, it's what we all need.
亲爱的 那是我们都需要的
When was the last time you got laid?
你上一次和别人上♥床♥是什么时候
My point exactly.
明白我的意思了吧
If you can't remember,
如果你都想不起来了
then it's time.
那就是时候谋性福了
Now, where are your manners?
你尽一下地主之谊
Go, uh, go invite the gentleman in
去请他进来坐坐
While I make sure none of my fine washables are hanging in the tub.
我先去确保下浴缸里没有我的内衣裤
Don't come yet.
先别射出来
I'll try.
我尽量
Stop.
停
So, what do you like to do?
那么 你喜欢做什么
Do?
做什么
I don't know.
不知道
Watch tv, play Tomb Raider.
看看电视 玩玩《古墓丽影》之类的
I mean in bed.
我是说床上运动
This is fine.
这样就不错啊
Are you a top or a bottom?
你是攻还是受
Top... and bottom.
我能攻能受
Oh, you're versatile, then.
所以你是全能型的啊
And ambidextrous...
而且我还是双撇子
which was really confusing at first
那一开始真的很令人困惑
'cause I could never figure out which hand to throw with.
因为我都不知道该用哪只手才好
Do you like to rim?
你喜欢润菊吗
Sure. I love it.
当然了 我超爱
Great.
那太好了
Go to it.
来润吧
Well?
怎么了
What exactly do you mean?
那个词 到底是什么意思
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
No, of course you're not kidding me. when did it happen?
不 你当然是认真的 什么时候的事
Why didn't you call me?
你当时怎么没给我打电♥话♥
Well, of course I was out.
拜托 我当然是在外面来着
I can't believe it.
难以置信
Shit!
妈的
Jesus christ! I told you not to.
老天爷 我告诉过你别射出来
I tried. I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住了 抱歉
All over my new duvet. I tried.
全弄我新的羽绒被上了 我尽力了
Thank you very much.
真是谢谢你了啊
It'll wash out, won't it?
这可以洗掉的 对吧
I mean, you should see my sheets at home.
你都不知道我家的床单上被我射了多少
Just some kid. what's your name again?
某个小朋友而已 你叫什么来着
Justin. Justin.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Don't mind me.
当我是空气吧
Just, uh, can't sleep Without my milk and oreos.
只是 没有牛奶和奥利奥我无法入睡
That's my friend Emmett. He's staying with me temporarily
那是我朋友艾美特 他暂时和我住一起
Since the hooker who lived down the hall from him
因为两年前 一个和他同楼层的妓♥女♥
burned his apart- ment building down two years ago.
把他的公♥寓♥楼给烧塌了
Two years is a long time to be temporary.
两年的时间可不能算是暂时了
And yet it hasn't interfered with my love life.
不过目前为止这都没影响到我的感情生活
Which, I suppose, says a lot about my love life.
当然 这也说明 我根本没有感情生活
Do you mind if we skip the back story and cut to the chase?
你不介意我们直接进入正题吧
It almost 2 in the morning.
已经快凌晨两点了
You have a great ass.
你的屁♥股♥太赞了
Oh yeah?
是吗
So do you, it's really...
你的也是 非常...
Firm.
结实
It's called "the butt".
这个叫"绝对美臀"
I got it in a catalogue.
我从购物目录上订购的
Parts department.
这里是零件部
Melanie called. It's happened.
茉蕾妮刚打电♥话♥过来 生了
What? Oh my god! When?
什么 老天 什么时候的事
I don't know, I had my damn cell phone off.
我不知道 我当时关机了
I'm picking you up in two minutes.
我两分钟之后去接你
Now? I... kind of got my hands full.
现在吗 我 手头比较忙
"The bulge".
"绝对隆起"
You order both, you get a discount.
两个都订 可以打折
Who's that?
那是谁
Uh, no one.
没人啊
Mikey, you've got someone there with you.
小迈 你竟然带男人回家了
I can't believe it.
难以置信啊
You should only be here.
你过来再说
Forget about it, don't let me bother you.
算了 别让我坏了你的好事
Fuck the shit out of him.
一定操翻他
No, wait. pick me up. i-I'm ready.
等等 来接我 我准备好了
Now.
现在就来
We are gonna do this or not?
我们还做不做了
I am really, really sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
Um, a friend of mine needs me.
我一个朋友需要我帮忙
It's an emergency.
十分紧急
Shit. After all that? I know.
我靠 我们前戏都做了 我明白
I promise we'll reschedule.
我保证我们还有机会的
No "ifs", "ands" or...
绝对不会再有意外 或者是
What's going on? Everything.
出什么事了 大事
Come on, get up. You gotta go.
快点 起来吧 你得走了
Where? Home.
去哪儿啊 家
I can't go home now. my...
我不能现在回去 我的...
My parents think I'm staying at a friend's.
我父母以为我在朋友家过夜
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表