剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Don't you want to go out?
你不想出去吗
No, I don't want to go out!
是的 我不想出去
Hey, this is a very special occasion.
今天情况很特别
You know, once in a lifetime thing, a night of nights.
这是一生只有一次的夜晚啊
I plan on sleeping through every miserable minute of it.
我打算把悲惨的每分钟都睡过去
You guys can tell me all about it tomorrow.
你们可以明天再告诉我你们玩得如何
We need to celebrate.
我们得庆祝一下
Celebrate what? That I'm turning into a geezer?
庆祝什么 庆祝我要变成老头子了吗
That my life is over?
我的人生已经完蛋了吗
Think of all you have to look forward to.
想想看值得你期待的事吧
Flatulence, incontinence, uh, chronic constipation,
胃胀气 大小便失禁 还有便秘
a closet full of depends...
一衣柜的尿不湿
Oh, for Christ sake!
我的天啊
Would you shut up already
你能不能闭嘴
and come to your goddamn surprise party?
然后去参加你那该死的惊喜派对
Surprise.
惊喜哦
Hi, we're here. Ready to go to Babylon.
嗨 我们来了 准备好去巴比伦了
Assholes.
混♥蛋♥
You told him.
你们告诉他了
Surprise!
惊喜哦
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Happy birthday, Mikey!
生日快乐 小迈
Mikey!
小迈
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁啊
Well if I invited just your friends
如果我只请你的朋友的话
there would be, like, six people here,
可能只会有6个人
I had to open it up to sex partners.
所以我把范围扩大到了炮♥友♥
I haven't slept with any of these people.
我没和其中任何一个上过床
My sex partners.
是我的炮♥友♥
Happy birthday, Mikey.
生日快乐 小迈
Happy birthday, Michael.
生日快乐 迈克
Happy birthday, Michael.
生日快乐 迈克
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, Michael.
生日快乐 迈克
Thanks, Uncle Vic.
谢谢你 维克舅舅
Exactly 30 years ago,
30年前的今天
my legs were in stirrups and my face looked like this.
我躺在产床上 表情就像这样
Wow, this really is a surprise party.
哇 这还真是一个惊喜派对
Hi.
嗨
Here.
拿着
30, huh? Yeah.
30岁了哈 是啊
Well, I hope I look as good as you do when I'm your age.
真希望我到你这个年纪时 也和你一样帅
Give me your jacket.
把外套脱下来给我吧
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Come on, Mikey, you've got presents.
来吧 小迈 看看你的礼物
Excuse us.
失陪
Margarita, no salt. Right up.
一杯玛格丽特酒 不加盐 马上就好
Hey, how do you know how to mix drinks?
你是怎么学会调酒的
I'm from the gentile country club set.
我可是来自异教乡村俱乐部
Okay, everybody, it's time.
好了 各位 是时候了
Mikey's going to open his presents.
小迈要拆礼物喽
Oh my God!
我的天啊
An easy-cake oven!
简易蛋糕烤箱
I always wanted one of those.
我一直想要一个
Thanks, Em, I love it.
谢谢 小艾 我很喜欢
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Oh, that's mine.
那是我送的
Open it. Open it.
打开吧 打开吧
You put your dick where the trunk goes.
可以把你的鸡♥巴♥放到象鼻里面
It's funny.
很有趣的
It is, it's funny.
是的 确实有趣
Moving on.
继续吧
Okay, honey.
好的 宝贝
Uh, who's this one from?
这是谁送的
Oh, that's... that's from me.
那个 那个是我送的
This is... this is really...
这真是...
Expensive.
太贵了
Uh, well I had it inscribed before,
我之前在上面刻了字
but don't pay attention to the words, just, uh,
不过不用在意 只要...
focus on the waterproof features.
主要看它的防水之类的功能吧
Thank you, David.
谢谢你 大卫
Sure.
别客气
Hey, Mikey.
嗨 小迈
There's someone here to see you.
有人想要见你哦
Hello, Michael.
你好 迈克
I heard it was your birthday,
我听说今天是你的生日
So I thought I'd fly by and bring you something special.
所以我就飞过来 还给你带了很特别的礼物
Oh my God, Captain Astro!
天啊 阿斯特罗队长
Astro comics number one?
阿斯特罗漫画的第一本
This is the first appearance of Captain Astro in print.
这是《阿斯特罗队长》第一次出版印刷
Do you know how much this is worth?
你知道这值多少钱吗
Anything for my best friend.
为了我最好的朋友 做什么都愿意
I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信
I never thought I'd find this.
我从没想过我能找到这个
So, Cap, don't fly away.
队长 别急着飞走
Stay and boogie with the birthday boy.
留下陪寿星跳支舞
Enjoy, Mikey.
玩得开心点 小迈
It's a beautiful watch, David.
手表很漂亮 大卫
And a beautiful thought.
你的想法也很美好
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice going on the gift.
礼物真不错
It couldn't have been more perfect.
超级完美
Thanks.
谢了
David's present didn't stand a chance.
大卫的礼物都被你比了下去
And then again, neither did he.
当然 他也又一次被你比了下去
Fuck off.
滚开
You just can't help yourself, can you?
你就是忍♥不住 对吧
You have to make sure Michael regresses permanently to the age of 12.
你希望迈克永远停留在12岁
He's 30, for christ sake, Brian.
他已经30岁了 布莱恩
Don't you think it's time you let him go?
你不认为是时候放手了吗
Well, I'll tell you what,
那我告诉你
I will if you will.
你放手 我就放手
What?
什么
Tell him you've been in love with him.
告诉他你一直爱他
For years.
很多年了
What are you talking about?
瞎说什么呢你
Don't act so innocent, you know what I mean.
别装无辜了 你明白我的意思
The boys saw your pictures.
他们看过那些照片了
They saw your little shrine to Mikey, when you were in your coma.
就在你昏迷时 他们看到了你对小迈的迷恋
Of course, I always knew.
当然 我一直都知道
So, as I said...
所以我说
you let him go and so will I.
你能放手 我就能
Ladies first.
女士优先哦
Is this candy or drugs?
这是糖还是药
Candy.I think.
糖 我猜的
You'd think with all the pills I take that I'd know.
你以为我吃过那么多药 还分辨得出吗
So how are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Fit as a fiddle and ready for love.
身体健康 准备热恋
Why do you ask?
你问这个干什么
Listen, why are you so interested in me all of the sudden?
奇怪 你怎么突然对我有兴趣
Oh, I was just wondering. Bullshit.
只是好奇 扯淡
You boys never talk to anyone over 40 unless you have to.
你们从不和40岁以上的人说话 除非迫不得已
I think I have it.
我可能感染了"那个"
"It" doesn't mean what it used to, you know.
"那个"不像以前那么可怕
That's what they say.
话虽如此
People still Die.
可还是... 会死
All the time.
总有人因此而死
But they die from other things, too.
但还有其他很多事可以导致死亡
You can't think about that.
多想无益
I just can't believe this is happening to me.
我实在没法接受 这种事会落到我身上
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表