剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No, I won't.
不 不会的
Yeah, you will.
你会的
You're going to do what you should've done a long time ago,
你要做一件你早就该做的事
You're going to meet some twinkie your own age.
你会认识一些和你同龄的小鲜肉
What do you think I want with some kid who doesn't know shit?
我为何要和那些什么都不懂的小朋友交往
I need to take a shower.
我要去洗澡了
Go.
去吧
Go take your shower.
去洗你的澡
Go to New York. Go to your new life.
去纽约 去过你的新生活
In a year, probably not even that long...
一年之后 说不定都用不了这么久
you won't even remember my name.
你就会把我的名字也忘了
Oh, what happened to that kid who wouldn't leave me alone?
一直缠着我不放 自以为深爱我的
who thought he was in love with me?
那个小孩怎么样了
If you fucking think of me at all.
说不定你♥他♥妈♥都不会想起我
I won't.
是的
I won't think of you.
我不会想起你
When I walk out that door,
当我走出那扇门的时候
I don't plan on ever looking back.
我绝对不会回头
And I expect you to do the same.
我希望你也能做到
It's the perfect interview suit.
这套西装太适合去面试了
You sure?
你确定吗
Trust your boyfriend. He's got a good eye.
相信你男朋友 他眼光很好
There, you're all set. So I'll go ring this up.
好了 弄好了 我去打账单
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
I thought maybe you could use a little hand with your pants here.
我想着你可能需要人帮你脱裤子
I'm a... a big boy and... I'll help you out...
我不是小孩子了 我来帮你
I can dress and... undress myself.
我可以自己换衣服的
But all these pins.
但是有这么多别针呢
I mean, you know, you might get pricked.
你也许会被扎伤呢
See?
瞧吧
Be careful.
小心点
Careful
小心点
Let's go for it.
我们来干一炮吧
In here?
在这里吗
What if we get caught?
要是被人发现了呢
That's the fun part.
那才有意思嘛
You doing okay in there?
你们在里面没问题吧
Fine. Great.
没事 好极了
Thanks.
多谢
Here, give her these.
把这个给她
D-done with these.
试完这套了
Uh, take all the time you need, boys.
慢慢来 不着急 小伙子们
Oh, we will.
我们会的
This is not the report I expected.
这不是我想要的报告
I have to have my client...
我必须让我的当事人..
Try and relax.
放松一点
I just want to get out of here.
我只想离开这儿
Okay, here's the police report.
好了 这是警方报告
The cop's got lousy handwriting and his spelling's atrocious.
那警♥察♥的字难看得要死 好多词还不会拼
So you might want to crack out your reading glasses.
我估计你得戴近视眼镜看了
Another joy of middle age.
中年人的又一"乐趣"
This isn't what happened.
真实情况不是这样的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
"The suspect un- zipped his pants and exposed himself."
"嫌犯拉开自己的裤子拉链 然后露出下♥体♥"
God, I was peeing.
天 我当时在尿尿啊
"Suspect began masturbating his half-erect penis."
"嫌犯开始对其半勃起的阴♥茎♥进行手♥淫♥"
I never did.
我绝对没有
"Suspect said, what are you into?"
"嫌犯说 你喜欢什么玩法"
I never said that, the cop did.
那不是我说的 是那个警♥察♥说的
Okay, are you sure?
好的 你确定吗
Because sometimes you can play an incident
因为有时候你会在脑海中
over in your mind so many times,
不断回放多次事情的经过
that you forget what really happened.
以至于你忘了真实情况是怎样的
I was there.
我亲身经历的
I know.
我知道
In the matter of "the people versus Victor Grassi",
维克多·格拉西公诉案
Is counsel ready to enter a plea?
辩护律师准备好申辩了吗
Yes, your honour.
是的 法官大人
We plead...
我们申请...
not guilty.
无罪辩护
It's okay.
没事的
Thank you, god.
谢谢你 上帝
You put me on that stand,
你让我站上证人席位
I'll tell that whole courtroom how that fucking cop is lying.
我要告诉整个法庭那个死警♥察♥在撒谎
You're damn right you will.
你绝对会的
Only it'll just be your word against his.
到时候只会公说公有理婆说婆有理
But I'll see what I can dig up.
但我会试着找到证据的
Sounds like this could get expensive.
听起来收费会很高
Oh, don't... no, no, don't worry.
不不不 不用担心
I'm taking this case pro bono.
我把这案子作为无偿法援来办
Bono?
波诺
Like Sonny Bono?
索尼·波诺那个姓氏吗
It means "for free", mother.
那是免费的意思 妈妈
Oh, no fucking way.
不可能
Absolutely not. We insist on paying you.
绝对不行 我们一定要付你报酬
Oh, all right.
好吧
All right, you can pay, in babysitting.
好吧 你们就通过帮我看孩子来付吧
And I'm not just talking watching him sleep.
不仅仅是哄他睡觉
I'm talking changing his huggies, the works!
要包含换尿布等工作
Okay, we accept.
没问题 我们接受
And... and... and Justin can help.
贾斯汀也能帮忙
Right, sunshine?
对吧 小阳光
Hmm? Sure.
什么 好
I'm glad you decided to fight, Vic.
我很高兴你决定要抗争 维克
What's wrong with him?
他这是怎么了
Brian's moving to New York.
布莱恩要搬去纽约
It's the end of the world as he knows it.
对他来说就像世界末日一样
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
It was your room first.
这本来就是你的房♥间
He's not moving to New York.
他不会搬去纽约的
He's sure talking like he is.
他说得跟真的一样
He flew this morning for an interview.
他今天早上飞过去面试了
Well, there's no harm in taking a meeting.
面试一下也无所谓
Besides, I've known him a lot longer than you have.
再说了 我认识他的时间比你久多了
He may bitch and moan about Pittsburgh but...
他或许经常抱怨匹兹堡这不好那不好 但是
but there's no way he'd stop being top dog to be one of the pack.
但他绝不会放弃当鸡头 甘当凤尾
Then why's he putting his place up for sale?
那他为什么要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子呢
What?
什么
He called a real estate agent.
他联♥系♥了一个房♥产经纪人
We should stop him.
我们应该阻止他
Yeah, stop Brian.
阻止布莱恩
Right. Next we can take on starbucks.
是啊 接下来我们都能跟星巴克对着干了
Well, we can't just let him leave.
我们不能让他走
We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择
Besides, everyone has the right to decide
何况 每个人都有权利决定
how they want to live their life.
自己的生活方式
Look at you.
比如说你
You decided to leave home, and...
你决定离家出走 然后...
I bet nothing could have changed your mind.
我敢说当时没有任何东西能改变你的想法
It's the same with Brian.
对布莱恩来说也一样
I love him, Michael.
我爱他 迈克
I know.
我知道
All the more reason why you have to let him go.
所以你更要放手让他离开
Just like that?
就这样吗
Yeah, just like that.
没错 就这样
You must not care very much.
你肯定一点都不在乎
I care more than you will ever know.
我在乎的程度是你无法想象的
Hello?
喂
Hi. Did I wake you?
嗨 我吵醒你了吗
It's okay.
没关系
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表