剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What about you? What are you up to tonight?
你呢 你今晚做什么
I'm entertaining a client.
我要招待一个客户
You're not going to go through with it?
你不会真准备这么做吧
You're so cute.
你真帅
It'll be over before you know it.
很快就结束了 没事的
How long can you keep the chicken warm?
鸡肉能保温多久
It's fine. I wrapped it in foil.
没关系 我用铝箔包着呢
Sounds like my mom's recipe.
真像我妈的食谱
Cook for one week, remove all flavor, eat.
反复加热一周 味道都没了 再吃
You might as well face it, honey.
你不如面对现实吧 亲爱的
He's not going to show up.
他不会来了
You know Brian. he's always Fashionably late?
你了解布莱恩 他总是... 经常性迟到吗
When will you ever learn?
你什么时候才能吸取教训呢
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我没想到你真会来
I always come when I say I'm going to.
我一向说到做到
We'll have a bottle of chateau cheval-blanc, '97.
给我们来一瓶97年产的白马堡红葡萄酒
Uh, I'll have a diet pepsi.
我要无糖可乐就可以了
Certainly.
好的
Is that Hugo Boss? Where?
那是雨果博斯吗 哪里
Your jacket.
我是说你的外套品牌
Yep.
是啊
It's... it's not even mine.
这其实不是我的
It belongs to my friend, Brian.
是我朋友布莱恩的
I bet he doesn't look half as good in it as you.
我敢说他穿起来肯定没你好看
He looks better.
他穿起来更好看
I find that hard to believe.
我觉得难以置信
He can look good in anything.
他穿什么都好看
He even looks good in nothing.
甚至什么都不♥穿♥也好看
Good body? Awesome. when he walks into Babylon,
身材很棒吗 棒极了 他一走进巴比伦
heads turn like police lights just to look at him.
所有人都伸长脖子看他
Sounds like I could make a fortune doing neck adjustments.
那么我做颈部按♥摩♥也会发大财了
Everybody wants him.
所有人都想要他
Do you?
你呢
Me? No.
我吗 不
He's my best friend since high school.
他从高中时起 就是我最好的朋友
We'd never Good. I was starting to get jealous.
我们从没... 很好 我都有点开始嫉妒了
Don't worry. Besides, he's not even interested in me.
别担心 更何况 他对我毫无兴趣
I'm surprised. I think it would be very easy to be interested in you.
真是令人惊讶 在我看来 你魅力无穷啊
Excellent.
味道棒极了
This is excellent too.
这个味道也很好
You know a lot about wine, huh?
你对酒很有研究啊
I have a collection.
我在收藏
I just bought a bottle of '61 petrus on ebay.
我刚在易趣网上买♥♥到61年产彼得鲁庄园的红酒
Oh, my god, you go on ebay?
老天 你也上易趣网吗
You would not believe what I just got.
猜猜我刚买♥♥到什么 你一定不敢相信
A May 1960 Flash from the silver age. "The mystery of the elongated man"
1960年5月出的白银时代闪电侠《伸缩人之谜》
I have been looking for this for years!
我为此找了好多年
Uh, it's a-- it's a comic book.
那是一本漫画书
I have a collection.
我也在做收藏
Well, you're obviously very passionate about it.
显然你对此很热衷
It's like every time I find one,
每次我找到一本漫画书
I'm a kid again, up in my old room.
就仿佛又回到了童年的旧房♥间
The mystery of the perpetual boy.
「长不大的男孩之谜」
To the flash.
敬闪电侠
The flash.
敬闪电侠
Go on. Take it off.
来吧 脱掉
Everything.
全部脱掉
W-wait.
等等
Could you... go a little slower?
你能 稍微慢一点吗
Oh, you want a show?
你想看脱衣表演吗
Sure, why not?
好吧 何乐不为呢
Stop.
停下
You have a beautiful body.
你的身材真是棒极了
I know.
我知道
Are you gonna get that?
你不接吗
Shit!
该死的
Yes?
喂
What is it?
怎么回事
Well, how is she? Is she badly hurt?
她怎么样 伤得严重吗
Look, you're gonna have to handle it.
听着 你自己可以处理好
I'm in a meeting.
我在开会
No, there's no way I can leave!
不行 我当然走不开
Look, I just told you.
听着 我都说了
I've got too much going on.
我工作繁忙
Look, tell her I love her,
告诉她我爱她
And I'll be home tomorrow, okay?
我明天就回来了 好吗
So where were we?
我们进行到哪儿了
Is someone hurt?
有人受伤了吗
Yeah, that's my daughter. She...
是的 是我女儿 她...
Broke her arm playing basketball.
她在打篮球时摔断了胳膊
Sounds serious. She'll be all right.
听起来很严重 她会没事的
She was asking for you. She wants you to come home.
她需要你 她希望你回家
She'll understand.
她会理解的
What? That you're down on your knees sucking cock?
理解什么 你跪在地上舔别人的屌♥吗
There's nothing that I can do anyway.
反正我也无能为力
I can.
但我可以
Could you prepare Mr. Telson's bill?
你能准备好泰尔森先生的账单吗
He'll be checking out immediately.
他马上要退房♥
Could you have a car waiting to take him to the airport?
帮他叫辆出租车 送他去机场
Your visit to queer world's over, Marvin.
同性恋世界一日游结束了 马文
Better go back to your wife and kids
你最好回到你老婆孩子身边
And $30 million dollar your business.
还有你那价值三千万的生意
You'd be a fool to throw that away.
要是扔掉这些就太蠢了
You know, you're not as smart as I thought.
你没有我想象中的那么聪明
What are you gonna tell Ryder when he Asks
如果莱德问你 为何没搞定我这个客户
why you didn'get the account.
你该怎么解释呢
I'll tell him we couldn't provide the services you required.
我就说我们无法提供你要求的服务
I had a really nice time. So did I.
今晚我过得很愉快 我也是
Thanks for dinner. My pleasure.
谢谢你请我吃晚餐 我的荣幸
So you wanna come up.
想上楼坐会儿吗
I can't, I got my first patient at 7:30.
恐怕不行 明天7点半我还有个病人
What are you doin'? I thought
你这是干什么 我以为...
I mean, don't you wanna--
我是说 难道你不想要吗
I asked you out 'cause I wanted to get to know you better,
我约你出来 是为了更好地了解你
not because I wanted a quick fuck.
而不是为了一♥夜♥情♥
Look, I'll call you.
我会再打电♥话♥给你的
I knew you couldn't stay away.
我就知道你会来
I'm just strictly here as an observer.
我只是来旁观的
Yeah, so what else is new?
还有什么新鲜事吗
Somebody must've eaten something it disagree with him.
某些人的晚饭一定吃得很不合胃口
It was a complete waste of time.
那根本是浪费时间
He paid for dinner, and he didn't wanna fuck.
他请客吃饭 却不想跟我♥操♥
Maybe he has a prostate problem or only one testicle.
也许他有前列腺炎 或者只有一颗睾丸
Or maybe he doesn't like me.
或许他根本不喜欢我
Why wouldn't he like you?
他怎么会不喜欢你
Same reason as everybody else. I'm not Brian.
就和别人一样啊 我又不是布莱恩
That is such bullshit!
这话简直是狗屁
He must've liked-- he must've liked you.
他肯定喜欢你 他肯定喜欢你的
Why else would he ask you out? I don't know.
不然为什么约你出去 我也不知道
It's just your own insecurities.
你只是没有安全感
Maybe he's the old-fashioned type.
可能他比较守旧
Doesn't fuck until the second date.
到第二次约会时才做♥爱♥
Well, I don't care.
我才不管
I'm gonna go find somebody who wants me.
我要去找个真正想要我的人
The kitchen's closed.
厨房♥打烊了
Were you sleeping?
你睡了吗
We have a newborn here. We never sleep.
我们家有个宝宝 我们晚上从来不睡
Sorry I missed dinner. Don't apologize.
抱歉我没来吃晚饭 别道歉了
It doesn't become you.
那可不是你的作风
And don't think you can flash that smile and get away with it.
别以为你露出帅气的笑容 这事就可以算了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表