剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What were you thinking?
你当时是怎么想的啊
I wasn't.
我根本没想
Ah, that's right, you never do. You just... act.
是啊 你从来不动脑子去想 就冲动地去做
I did what I had to do.
我只是做了不得不做的事
What you had to do?
不得不做的事
Craig, do you know how close we are to losing him?
克雷格 你知道我们就快失去他了吗
What do you do? You practically push him out the door.
你做了什么 你简直是把他推出家门
I told him to come home, Jen. He wouldn't.
我叫他回家 詹 他不肯回来
Who would, with a lunatic?
谁愿意跟个疯子回家
Look, I'm trying to protect our son.
听着 我是想保护我们的儿子
It's you he needs protection from.
伤害他的人就是你
No wonder he's out there.
怪不得他不回来
Yeah well, he made his choice.
反正他做出了选择
What did you...what did you say?
你 你说什么
I said he made his choice, Jen!
我说他做出了选择 詹
I gave him a choice, he made it.
我让他选 他做了自己的选择
Big man.
真是个男子汉
Big man.
男子汉
Jen...
詹
Don't come upstairs. I mean it.
别上楼 我说真的
I don't wanna see you.
我不想看见你
I am not gonna be humiliated by a bunch of...
我绝不要被他们羞辱 那帮...
Fags?
基佬吗
I got news for you, big man.
那我要告诉你 男子汉
You already have been.
你已经被羞辱了
How about I make you some cinnamon toast?
我给你做肉桂吐司怎样
And tea.
再泡点茶
I don't want any cinnamon toast,
我不想吃肉桂吐司
and I don't want any tea.
也不想喝茶
What I want is you all to stop making a fuss over me and go home.
我只想你们别为我担心 都回家去
You all have to be at work tomorrow. So do I.
你们明天都要上班 我也是
I've already told you, you're not going in to work.
跟你说了 你不能去上班
You're gonna stay here and take it easy.
你要在家休息 放松
I can't afford to take it easy.
我受不了在家待着
It's not gonna kill you to stay home for a day or two, Deb.
在家待一两天又死不了 黛比
Bedrest is an important part of every recovery.
卧床休息有助于恢复元气
Thank you, Doogie Howser.
谢谢 天才小医生
As an extra added bonus, you get to watch The View.
作为额外的好处 你可以观看《观点》节目啊
Don't worry, Uncle Vic. Oh, I know...
别担心 维克舅舅 我知道
She's okay. The doctor said it's just exhaustion.
她没事的 医生说只是劳累过度
That's all. "Just exhaustion".
仅此而已 "只是劳累过度"
You have any idea how tired you have to be to fall over?
你知道要累到何种程度才会摔倒吗
That's how tired your mother is.
你妈妈已经累垮了
And it's all because of me.
那全是因为我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Think about how unhappy she'd be without you.
你想想如果你不在身边 她会多难过
But I'm the reason she's pushing herself so hard.
可她这么辛苦劳累 全是因为我
Working double shifts. To pay off my debts.
上两个班 就为了还清我的债务
She's even taken out a second mortgage.
她还办了二次抵押
What, on our house? Yeah.
什么 用我们的房♥子吗 正是
She couldn't get much, but she did.
她根本拿不到太多钱 可她还是贷款了
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前为什么没告诉我
She made me promise not to.
她让我保证不告诉你
I'm lucky I still have all my teeth.
我还真是幸运 牙都没掉一颗
And no black eye.
也没被揍成熊猫眼
How do I look?
我看上去如何
Great. You always look great.
很帅 你一直英俊帅气
I'm sorry, for my dad and everything.
我对我爸打人和其他的一切感到抱歉
Yeah, sorry's bullshit.
得了 道歉有个屁用
Look, I didn't mean to cause you any problems.
听着 我并非有意给你惹麻烦的
Well, I'm gonna go.
我还是走吧
Where?
去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll find some place.
我会找个地方的
Justin.
贾斯汀
You can stay here.
你可以留在这儿
On the sofa.
睡沙发
You're not crying, are you?
你不是在哭吧
I'm not some little faggot.
我可不是脆弱的小基佬
No, you're not.
没错 你不是
Even pretty brave, actually.
其实你很勇敢
Standing up to your father like that.
敢于那样反抗你♥爸♥
He was hurting you.
他当时在伤害你
Get some sleep.
快睡吧
So, what do you think, Mikey?
你是什么看法 小迈
The Jeep's always hot.
吉普车总是最屌♥的
What is he doing at your place?
他为什么会留在你家
He had to stay somewhere.
他总得有个去处吧
The Audi TT's a fuck-machine.
开奥迪TT 钓男人所向披靡
But the guys who drive it, they usually aren't.
但通常开这款车的人 性能力都不行
His dad almost beat the shit out of you.
他爸差点把你给打残了
The Boxter's sexy...
保时捷博克斯特很性感
if you have a little dick.
不过只适合小鸡♥巴♥的人
What do you think? What do I think?
你怎么想 我怎么想
It's obvious you don't care what I think about your Boy Wonder.
显然你都不在乎我对你的小美男怎么想
W-what difference does it make how I feel about your Batmobile?
我对你的蝙蝠车是什么看法难道很重要吗
Why don't you get the Jeep for Monday, the Audi for Tuesday
你何不周一开吉普 周二开奥迪
and the Boxter for Wednesday. Hey!
然后周三开保时捷 嘿
You're sitting here trying to decide what new hot car to buy.
你在这儿悠闲自得地决定到底买♥♥什么豪车
And my mom might lose her fucking house!
而我妈却有可能失去她的房♥子
I gotta get to work.
我得回去工作了
Michael.
迈克
If you need money... No.
如果你缺钱的话... 不用
Look, I've had an amazing year... That's great.
听着 我今年赚得不少 那很好
But thanks anyway.
不过还是免了 多谢
I'm offering you a fucking gift, for Christ's sake. I know.
老天 我是想给你送份大礼啊 我知道
I just can't. Why?
我就是不能接受 为什么
Because you're always there for me.
因为一直以来 你总在我身边支持我
Taking care of things,
帮我搞定一切
fighting off the bullies at school,
在上学时揍那些欺负我的人
and giving me the answers of the tests,
考试的时候给我答案
and taking me to the hospital the first time I got gonorrhea.
连我第一次得淋病时都是你带我去的医院
This... this is my mom.
她 她可是我妈妈
And... this is something I have to do for her. By myself.
我必须为她做点事 靠我自己去做
So my dad tried to beat up Brian,
我爸试图狂揍布莱恩一顿
and Debbie almost died in front of us.
黛比差点死在我们面前
And then, I spent the night at Brian's.
然后呢 我在布莱恩家过的夜
What'd you do?
你昨晚干什么了
Uh, had vegetarian lasagna and read "A Lesson Before Dying",
吃素食千层面 读了《死前的最后一堂课》
which is exactly what it felt like.
感觉真像是死前的最后一课
Justin?
贾斯汀
Hi, Daphne. Hi.
你好 达芙妮 你好
Brought you your uniform and your books.
我把你的校服和课本都带来了
I know you've got that essay due today.
我知道你今天有篇论文要交
Tomorrow.
是明天
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I was worried about you last night. Where were you?
我昨晚很担心你 你去哪了
Where do you think?
你以为呢
Justin, please wait.
贾斯汀 拜托等一下
I want you to come home.
我想让你回家
After what dad did? No way!
爸爸做了那种事 门都没有
H-he... he got crazy.
他 他那是失去理智了
He didn't know what he was doing.
他不知道自己在做什么
But we can work this out, I promise.
但这事会有办法解决的 我保证
Yeah, don't promise.
别对我保证什么
Now would you please go?
能请你离开吗
Do you need anything?
你有什么需要的吗
For you to go.
我需要你快点走
What are you doing up?
你起来干什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表