剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Like mother, like son.
有其母必有其子
Like uncle.
也必有其舅
Like, would you two please leave him alone?
你们两个能不能别烦他了
Next you'll be asking what kind of car he drives,
接下来你们就会问他开什么车
and how much he makes.
赚多少钱了
I drive a Jag, and I'm comfortable.
我开捷豹 而且工资够花了
Michael, if you don't marry this man immediately, I will.
迈克 要是你不立刻嫁给他 我嫁
I think I will have a little more. Me too.
我还是再吃点吧 我也是
It's like Lady and the Tramp.
就像《小姐与流浪汉》
Lady and the Tramp?
《小姐与流浪汉》
It's Michael's favorite movie.
是迈克最爱的电影
When I was nine.
9岁时的最爱而已
See, Lady and Tramp go on this date
是这样的 小姐和流浪汉
to an Italian restaurant.
去一家意大利餐厅约会
And then the waiter--
然后那个服务生...
Tony. What else would his name be?
叫托尼 正是这个名字
Brings over this big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs.
拿来了这么大一碗意大利面和肉丸
And, um, and they put their head in the bowl.
然后呢 他们把脑袋伸进碗里
They're dogs.
他们是狗
And they come up with this one single strand of spaghetti.
他们叼起了同一根面条
And then they chew and they chew and...
然后他们嚼啊嚼的
And they get closer and closer...
他们越来越近
Until finally, their lips meet.
终于 他们的嘴唇碰在了一起
It is, in my estimation, the greatest screen kiss ever.
在我看来 那是有史以来最棒的吻戏
Yeah, I-I remember it.
我 我也想起来了
Like this.
像这样
That's even better than the movie.
这比电影里的场景还要美好
You want to see my old room?
想看看我小时候睡的卧室吗
I'd love to see your old room.
我简直迫不及待
Be gentle.
温柔点
I've been waiting all week to do this. Me too.
我等这一刻等了一周了 我也是
Just hasn't gotten any time.
就是没时间做
finding the time.
找到时间
I got a solution.
我有办法了
I got a solution.
我有办法了
How'd you like to go away with me for the weekend?
和我一起出去共度周末如何
I got a cabin up in the woods.
我在树林里有个小木屋
Would I get to see anything besides the bedroom ceiling?
除了腻在床上 我还能欣赏到别的东西吗
Word of honor.
我保证
What do you say?
你意下如何
Say "Yes", you little asshole, or I'll disown you.
快同意 小混♥蛋♥ 否则我和你断绝关系
Like I said, it's a very small house.
就像我说的 这房♥子太小了
Six Fuller, corner of Tremont.
特雷蒙特大道转角 富勒路6号♥
It should take you 10 minutes, one for every inch.
你过来只需要10分钟 一英寸一分钟
You got laid. I did not.
你做♥爱♥了 我才没有呢
Yes, you did.
不 你有
I can always tell.
我总是一眼就能看出来
I thought you and Dave were having dinner at Deb's?
你不是和大卫在黛比家吃饭吗
Dinner's over. What? Did she scare him off?
吃完了 怎么 你妈把他吓跑了吗
Actually, she and Vic were on their best behavior.
其实她和维克表现的都很好
That's even scarier. Listen, you can't stay.
这更可怕 听着 你现在得离开
I've got someone coming over
我约了人过来
I'll see you tomorrow, at "Studs N Suds".
明天在"泡沫种马节"见啦
I can't go.
我去不了
That's what I came over here to tell you.
我过来就是要告诉你这件事的
David invited me away with him for the weekend.
大卫邀我和他共度周末
He has a cabin.
他有个乡间木屋
What do you know, just like the boy said.
真是没想到啊 就像他们说的
Flowers, dinner at mom's,
送鲜花 去妈妈家吃饭
and now an invitation to the country.
现在又邀请你去乡村度假
You're mad. Why would I be mad?
你生气了 我有什么好生气的
I mean, who wants to be on a crowded dance floor,
谁想在拥挤的舞池
surrounded by naked men covered in soapsuds,
被浑身是泡泡的裸男簇拥着
when you can be breathing all that... fresh, country air?
能够去乡村呼吸新鲜空气 岂不是舒服得多
Just don't forget to take your inhaler,
别忘了带你的吸入器
in case your asthma attacks.
以防你的哮喘发作
Must have gotten lost.
一定是找不到地方
I told you, Six Fuller, corner of Tremont.
我跟你说了 特雷蒙特大道转角 富勒路6号♥
Now get your ass over here.
快点给我过来
I've got this new dildo.
我新买♥♥了一根假鸡♥巴♥
Nine inches long, seven inches around.
9英寸长 7英寸粗
I'm going to open up your hole with it,
我要用它打开你的洞洞
and then I'm going to fuck you so hard.
然后把你狂♥操♥一通
Your eyes'll roll back in your head.
操得你翻白眼
You ever considered a career in phone sales?
你搞电♥话♥销♥售♥挺不错的
Get out of here.
快走吧
Now what?
又怎么了
Didn't you just call?
你不是才打过电♥话♥吗
That wasn't you?
刚刚不是你打的吗
It's my neck again. I can barely move it.
还是我脖子的问题 几乎不能动了
Do you want the periwinkle or the apricot?
你要带淡紫色这件还是杏色这件
I think the apricot goes better with your eyes.
我觉得杏色和你眼睛的颜色配一些
Uh, yeah, I think it'll be better in a couple of days.
是的 我觉得过几天就好了
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I definitely plan on seeing my chiropractor.
我绝对会去看指压师的
Thanks.
谢谢了
Thanks, bye.
谢谢 再见
You know what grows when you lie.
知道撒谎什么会变长吗
Too bad it's your nose.
可惜变长的是鼻子
I'm entitled to a couple of personal days.
我有权享受几天私人的日子
Michael, you're entitled to a personal life.
迈克 你有权享受私生活
All right, have you got everything?
你东西都准备好了吗
Uh, five pairs of jeans,
5条裤子
seven shirts, four sweaters, and ten T's.
7件衬衫 4件毛衣 10件T恤
How long are you going for? The weekend.
你要待多长时间 周末而已
All right.
好吧
One change of undies.
一条内♥裤♥换洗
A pack of condoms.
一盒避孕套
Tube of lube.
一管润滑油
There, you're all set.
就这三样 足够了
Remember when my mom took me to Atlantic City,
记得我妈带我去大西洋城的事吗
and I got sick on all that salt water taffy?
我吃了个盐水太妃糖就病了
Listen to him. He's got cold feet already.
听听 他现在就想临阵退缩了
I'm not getting cold feet.
我没想临阵退缩
I just don't know what you do for a whole weekend.
我只是不知道整个周末该做什么
Well, let's see. First you arrive. Then you fuck.
首先你们到达了 然后做♥爱♥
Then you unpack. Then you fuck.
放行李 然后再做♥爱♥
Then you go berrypicking. Then you fuck.
去采果子 然后再做♥爱♥
I mean after you fuck. You talk.
做♥爱♥之后呢 聊天啊
You get to know each other.
互相了解
What if I run out of things to say?
如果我最后无话可说了呢
What if I say some stupid remark and he says
如果我说了什么蠢话让他觉得
"Why am I up here with this jerk?"
"我为何要和这混♥蛋♥到这儿来"
Or what if... Hey, hey!
又或者... 嘿 停
Would you please stop worrying?
你能不能别再担心了
I just want him to like me.
我只想要他喜欢我而已
He already does.
他已经很喜欢你了
He more than likes you.
不仅仅是喜欢
So you go.
所以你得去
And you have a fabulous time.
享受完美的假期吧
And bring us back some berries.
给我们带点果子回来
That's... not my berries.
那...别碰我的"果子"
How much? 2,000.
要多少 2000块
Who knew it would be so expensive having a kid?
谁知道养孩子会这么费钱
Obviously we didn't.
显然当初我们不知道
Can I tell you that I love you to death?
我能说我爱死你了吗
You and Melanie really are after my life insurance.
你和茉蕾妮是想要得到我的人寿保险赔偿金吧
And that you are exceedingly generous.
而且你太慷慨了
Well, you know, I barely have enough left for "Studs N Suds".
现在 我都没钱花在"泡沫种马节"上了
Oh, is that this weekend? You going with Michael?
是这周末吗 你是不是要和迈克一起去
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表