剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You live with your parents?
你和你父母一起住
Well, I'm still in school.
我还在上学呢
I mean, college.
我是说 大学
What year are you in? Junior.
大几了 大三
Sophomore. Between my junior and sophomore year.
大二 马上就大三了
How old are you?
你多大了
21.
21岁
What year were you born?
哪年生的
1979.
1979年
Bullshit. You had to think before you answered that.
胡扯 你回答之前还需要先算一番
How old are you really?
你到底多大了
20.
19.
18.
Well what is this, a missile launch?
难道这是在倒计时发射导弹吗
17.
17岁
What is with kids today?
现在的孩子到底是怎么了
We just want to get laid like everybody else.
只是想和别人一样谋性福
Have you ever been with anyone before?
你之前和别人做过吗
Sure.
当然了
Well, not exactly.
好吧 不算
This is sort of my first.
这算是我的第一次
I figured.
我猜到了
Kind of young, aren't you?
年纪还是有点小 不是吗
Well, I was 14 my first time.
不过 我的第一次是在14岁
That's really young.
那才叫小吧
With my gym teacher.
和我的体育老师
I bet he was some old perv.
我敢说他肯定是个老变♥态♥
That old perv was probably the same age that I am now.
那个老变♥态♥当年可能和我现在差不多大
It was after school in the locker rooms.
当时是放学之后 在更衣室
He was taking a shower.
他在洗澡
I went back for something.
我本来是回去拿东西的
A book, my jockstrap,
书 还有护身三角绷带
I don't remember.
我记不太清了
Anyway,
总之
there he was all naked soaping himself.
他全♥裸♥着 用肥皂擦洗自己的身体
He saw me there,
他看见我了
a big boner under my chinos.
然后我短裤下面就胀起来了
Shit. I walked right into the showers with all my clothes on.
妈的 我直接就穿着衣服走到了喷头下面
No.
不是吧
Got down on my knees
跪在地上
and sucked him off right there.
然后给他口♥交♥
He let you?
他允许你那么做
Let me?
允许
He loved it.
他爱死了
I bet you were scared.
我敢说你当时一定很害怕吧
Well, I guess we're all a little scared our first time.
第一次的时候 谁都有点害怕吧
But I don't remember any more.
不过我只记得这些了
You brought him?
你竟然把他也带来
He's got no- where to go.
他没地方可去
Get in.
上车
Jeez!
老天
Oh, my god.
我的老天啊
Say hello to your son.
来跟你儿子打个招呼吧
Well, go on.
去啊
When did it start?
什么时候开始生的
Around 7.
7点左右
Six hours later, there he was.
6个小时后 他就出生了
Oh, I wish I could have been here.
真希望我当时也在
How often do I get to see snatch?
我能"见屄♥♥"的机会可不多
Looks just like you.
和你长得很像
I guess he must be mine then.
那我猜他肯定是我儿子了
Want to hold him?
想抱抱他吗
Okay, careful. don't drop him.
小心点 别把他掉地上
That's just what I was planning on doing.
我刚打算摔一下试试
We've been thinking of names.
我们一直在想他叫什么名字好
Mel wants to call him abraham after her grandfather,
茉蕾想叫他亚伯拉罕 和他爷爷一个名字
But I like Gus.
可我想叫他盖斯
What do you think?
你是什么看法
You wouldn't survive a day at school being named Abraham.
叫亚伯拉罕 在学校里会被其他孩子欺负死
But I guess Gus is okay.
不过盖斯应该还可以
Hah, thank you very much, and who the hell are you?
非常感谢 顺便问下你是哪棵葱
His name's J...
他叫贾...
Justin.
贾斯汀
You were on the phone when he shot his load all over me.
当时我们在通电♥话♥ 就是他射了我一身
Oh, Brian!
拜托 布莱恩
He can't help it.
他没忍♥住
He's only 17.
他才17岁
So, you and lindsay each had an infant tonight.
所以今晚你和琳赛都有了个"孩子"
Yeah, but mine doesn't suck on my tits.
是啊 不过我那个不会吸我的乳♥头♥
Not unless I want him to.
除非我想让他那么做
"Gus". it's a good butch name.
盖斯 这是个很爷们儿的名字
Come on, Gus,
来 盖斯
Give your daddy a smile.
给爸爸笑一个
It's disgusting, all those lesbians
太讨厌了 那些拉拉们
fawning over him and making goo-goo talk.
围着他唧唧喳喳地说个不停
That's what women do over babies.
女人看见宝宝就那样
Who's talking about the baby? I mean Justin.
谁在说宝宝了 我在说贾斯汀
It's kind of weird, you are having a kid.
这太奇怪了 你竟然当爸爸了
Still, it's exciting, isn't it?
但不管怎样 还是令人兴奋的吧
What? Having some wrinkled little time- clock ticking away?
什么 有个一脸皱皮的考勤钟滴答滴答响个不停吗
Reminding you that you're getting older by the minute.
他的存在 每一分钟都在提醒你 你在衰老吗
By the second?
每一秒都在提醒
Keep thinking like that you're going to end up prematurely grey."
你再这样想 就会未老先白头
Oh, I think I see one.
我看到一根白头发
Why didn't somebody try and stop me?
为什么都没人阻止我
Hello? Somebody did.
拜托 有人阻止过你啊
But you wouldn't listen. you had to let Lindsay
但你听不进 你完全被琳赛的
fill your head with all her bullshit flattery.
花言巧语给迷惑得晕头转向
"Oh, Brian, you're so good looking.
「布莱恩 你英俊潇洒」
Oh, oh, Brian, y-y-you're so smart.
「布莱恩 你聪明伶俐」
Oh, oh, you've got such great genes, Brian,
「布莱恩 你的基因如此优异
And I don't mean your 501s."
我指的可不是你的牛仔裤」
And now you're stuck with a kid.
现在你要被一个孩子束缚住了
For life.
一辈子啊
Well there is always one solution.
总有一个办法解决
I could end it all right now.
我现在就可以了结这一切
Oh, that'd be dramatic.
这也太戏剧化了
Just like "ER", birth and death in the same episode.
就像《急诊室的故事》 出生与死亡在同一集里
Now get down!
快下来
Well, you'll have to come get me...
我要你上来救我
I'm serious. stop clowning.
我说真的 别犯傻了
Or I'll jump!
不然我真跳了
Come on, Mikey, let's fly.
来 小迈 我们一起飞吧
Like in all those comic books.
如同那些漫画里的情节
I'm superman.
我是超人
I'll show you the world.
我会带你环游世界
Why am I always Lois Lane?
为什么我总是超人女友露易丝·兰恩
Congratulations...
恭喜你
Dad.
老爸
Sorry.
不好意思
Honestly.
说真话
Fucked him.
我♥操♥过他了
You did not, you looked at him.
才没有 你只是看了他一眼
That may appear to be what happened,
表面看上去是这样而已
But we did it all.
但我们都干过一整套了
Oh yeah, and how was he?
是吗 他怎么样
Fabulous.
棒呆了
Want one? No.
来一点吗 不要
More for me.
那我多吃点
Listen, you're going to go say goodnight to Lindsay,
听着 你去和琳赛说晚安
you're going to go home, go to bed
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表