剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm Jennifer Taylor.
我是詹妮弗·泰勒
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Honey? Who's there?
亲爱的 谁啊
It's no one.
没人
Listen, uh...
听着
If you ever need to talk to somebody,
如果你需要有个谈心的人
I work over at the Liberty Diner,
我就在自♥由♥餐厅工作
On Liberty Avenue.
就在自♥由♥大道上
'cause I know what you're going through.
因为我很能体会你现在的感受
The finding out.
发现孩子是同性恋
I mean, I always knew about Michael.
我一直知道迈克是同性恋
In fact, I told him, right?
事实上是我先告诉他的 对吧
To spare him the pain of having to tell me.
免了他向我出柜的痛苦和挣扎
So...
那么
Jennifer...
詹妮弗
Don't ask, "are you?"
不要问"你是不是"
Because it's never a question.
因为那永远不应该是个问题
Just say, "I know".
说"我知道"就行了
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你
You had to say all that?
你非要说这么多吗
I was trying to help.
我只是想要帮忙
You try too much.
你做得过头了
You're still wearing that same old coat.
你还在穿这件旧大衣
So someday you'll buy me a mink.
我等着将来你给我买♥♥件貂皮大衣
You're going to be a big success.
你会有大成就的
Yeah, right. you'll freeze to death first.
是啊 但你会先冻死
What was that for?
干嘛打我
You can be such an asshole! What'd I do?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 我怎么了
You don't know yourself.
你根本不了解自己
"Know thyself".
「了解自己」
Some Greek said that.
有个希腊人这么说的
Who was it?
是谁来着
Zorba?
左巴吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
Now take me home.
现在送我回家
Are you sure I can't help?
你确定不需要我帮忙吗
I can do it. it's no big deal.
我自己就行 没什么大不了的
I wish you'd let me drive you home.
我希望你可以让我开车送你回家
I already asked my friends.
我已经让我朋友接我了
Michael, Emmett, Brian.
迈克 艾美特 布莱恩
I met them while you were asleep.
你沉睡的时候 我见过他们了
they're very nice.
他们人很好
Especially Michael.
特别是迈克
Yeah, Michael is... Especially special.
是啊 迈克的确十分特别
Are you two...
你们两个是不是...
I mean...
我是指...
Oh, no. no, we, uh...
不 不 我们...
He's just a friend.
他只是个朋友
Well, he's a very good friend.
他真是个很好的朋友啊
He was very kind to me.
他对我很好
I'm grateful you have him.
我很感激上苍让你有这样的朋友
Yeah, so am I.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Because more than anything,
因为比起别的
I worry that you're alone.
我更担心的是你孤单一人
And that there's no one to look after you.
没人照顾你
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
Oh, I know you can.
我知道你可以
You've always been self- sufficient.
你一直都很自立的
I just, I wish you had someone to love you.
我只是 我希望有个人来爱你
I mean, if you did, maybe this wouldn't have happened.
如果有的话 可能这事就不会发生
Mom, please. let's, uh...
妈 拜托 我们...
I'm sorry. I know that it embarrasses you
抱歉 我知道如果我话太多
if I talk too much or...
会让你很尴尬 或者...
I get too emotional.
我有些太情绪化了
But I can't help thinking that...
但我总是忍♥不住去想
If you hadn't woken up,
如果你再也醒不过来
then I would never have gotten the chance to let you know
那我就永远没有机会告诉你
how proud I am that you're my son.
我有多骄傲你是我的儿子
And that it doesn't matter to me what you are.
无论你是不是同性恋都没关系
I got over that a long time ago.
我很早以前就不在意这事了
And that when- ever you're feeling alone
当你觉得孤单的时候
or that no one loves you,
或者没有人爱你的时候
That's not true.
那都不是事实
Because I do.
因为我爱你
Thank you...
谢谢你
Mom, for, uh, for saying that.
妈妈 谢谢你这么说
Now, say it three times and click your heels--
现在要说三遍 并且要踢脚跟
"There's no place like home".
"没有比家更好的地方"
You know, you guys really didn't have to do this,
其实 你们真的不需要做这些
all the flowers, and the groceries.
准备这些花啊 食品啊
One stop shopping at The Big Q-mart.
只是在大同超♥市♥扫货而已
Well, it's... it's nice.
很贴心
Only, can somebody tell me
只是 有没有人可以告诉我
why I had to stay there three days after I woke up?
为什么我醒过来后 还要在医院待三天
They wanted to make sure you're still alive.
他们想确认一下你还活着
On your best days it's hard to tell.
即便你生龙活虎的时候 也很难看出来
Okay, just so you don't freak out...
好了 别太激动
Your dildos are missing,
你的假鸡♥巴♥都没了
and your porn. We had to move it all,
色情片也是 我们不得不转移走
in case your mom found it.
以防被你妈发现
Well, I expect all 33 back.
那33根你们都要还给我
Cleaned.
先洗干净了
You should eat something, honey.
你应该吃点东西 亲爱的
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
We bought you a whole fucking chicken.
我们给你买♥♥了一整只鸡呢
And you're going to eat it.
你必须吃
It always looks so much smaller.
感觉总是渺小了很多
What does?
什么
Your life.
生命
Especially after returning from a near-death experience.
尤其是从鬼门关走了这一遭之后
Like watching the Oscars.
就像要看奥斯卡颁奖典礼时
"Immediately preceded by...
"请先收看
The Barbara Walters Special!"
《芭芭拉·沃特斯特别报道》"
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你活得好好的
You are?
是吗
Well, uh, I um...
我...
What?
怎么了
I'm...
我...
I'm glad you're here too.
我也很高兴你还活着
And if you ever want to talk about this,
如果你想找人谈谈这事
or other stuff...
或是别的事
Other stuff?
别的事
You know, if there's some... you know,
你知道 如果是一些
if there's something your can't talk about
你难以启齿的事
Like what?
比如呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
You know, maybe if you talk about it, it might help it.
但如果你说出来 可能会有帮助
But, you know, you might not get you what you want...
虽然可能不会如愿以偿
But...
但...
Oh, shit.
靠
Are you going to come eat the chicken?
你们要不要来吃点鸡肉
I'm going to arrange the daisies.
我还是去插花玩吧
I saw you.
我看到了
Fucking.
看见你做♥爱♥
When I woke up.
我醒来的时候
I thought...
我想着
"I'm in hell.
"我身处地狱
and is my punishment,
这就是我受到的惩罚
watching Brian Kinney fucking for all eternity."
永远围观布莱恩·肯尼做♥爱♥"
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表