剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It was probably that Filipino nurse who gave me that barium enema.
很可能是那个给我灌肠的菲律宾护士
That was a treat.
那也算美好享受了
So when this handsome young man expressed interest...
所以当那个英俊的年轻人表现出对我有性趣时
I wanted to drop to my knees right there.
我恨不得立刻就跪地臣服
That's the worst part.
那才是最让我难过的
Worse than being arrested...
甚至比被逮捕
or being put in jail...
进看守所
or having to go to court.
或是出庭 都更让我难受
It's that...
因为...
I believed him.
我竟然信了他
The things my tongue could do to his nipples.
我真想用舌头玩弄他的乳♥头♥
That is if I was single.
前提是我还单身的话
Right there with you,
我和你一样
only I'd go for his abs.
但是我喜欢他的腹肌
I'd like to thank you boys for leaving me
那么我得感谢你们
the most tender, delectable morsel.
把最柔软 愉悦的部位让给了我
And now that Brian's finally out of the picture,
如今布莱恩已经淡出江湖
I might actually stand a chance.
我或许真有机会了
You don't sound like you're gonna miss him.
听起来你并不会想他
I'm certainly not going to miss being told "be gone"
我可不想每次遇见帅哥
every time some hunk appears.
都因为他而错失"鸡"会
And I won't miss his little bons mots about my age.
我也不想再听到他嘲笑我的年龄
Although I did think his referring to you as "Dead Man Walking"
不过我觉得他说你是「行走的僵尸」
was kind of amusing.
的确有点好笑
I said "kind of".
我说了是"有点"
Or knowing that you're always going to be his plan B.
或者心里清楚你永远是他的第二选择
Or sometimes C.
甚至是第三选择
Well, I won't miss spending 300 bucks
我也不会怀念我花了300美元
on a shirt from the Calvin Klein Collection
买♥♥了一件名牌衬衫
only to have everybody stare at Brian's bare chest.
结果没人看 大家只顾着看布莱恩赤♥裸♥的胸膛
Or forced to wait outside a sex club in February
或者寒冬二月 被迫在性♥爱♥俱乐部门口等着
'cause he needs a ride home.
因为他需要我载他回家
Yeah, I also won't miss how he never takes shit... from anyone.
是啊 我也不会怀念他从不受任何人的气
Or how he tells you the truth about yourself,
或者他会直接告诉你关于你的实话
even if it is a tad harsh.
哪怕这实话非常伤人
But you should probably hear it anyway.
但你或许还是该听
Or how he refuses to let you coast through your life.
或者他不让你虚度年华 轻松过一生
No, I'm not going to miss that one at all.
不 我绝对不会怀念这个的
This is disgusting!
真让我恶心
Really sick.
真有病
What, are you looking at those hetero porn sites again?
你又在看那些异性恋色♥情♥网♥站♥了吗
I told you, they're gonna warp your young mind.
我跟你说过了 那会扭曲你幼小的心灵
It's not porn.
不是色♥情♥网♥站♥
It's apartment rentals in New York.
是纽约的公♥寓♥出租信息
I can't believe what they're charging for this shit hole.
我简直不敢相信这么个破地方收这么高的租金
You know with what they're going to be paying me,
按照他们付给我的那么高的薪水
I can afford three times that?
我可以付得起这个三倍的租金
You mean this is cheap? Yup.
你是说这个房♥租便宜吗 是啊
New York's unreal.
纽约太不现实了
Yeah?
你好
Brian, it's, Adam Lyons calling from, Kennedy and Collins In New York.
布莱恩 我是纽约肯尼迪柯林斯公♥司♥的亚当·莱昂斯
Oh, hey.
你好
So I've been waiting to hear from you. What's the deal?
我一直在等你的消息 到底是什么结果
Uh, the deal is...
结果是...
there is no deal.
公♥司♥不会聘用你
They decided to promote from within.
他们决定从内部提拔
Some 25-year- old hotshot.
一名大约25岁左右的能人
Look... I'm really sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
Don't worry, to tell you the truth,
别在意 事实上
after weighing my options...
经过慎重的抉择之后
I've decided to go with... someone else.
我已经决定去别的公♥司♥了
Well then I don't feel so bad.
那么我就没那么愧疚了
So, hey, give me a call the next time you're in the city.
下次你到纽约来给我打个电♥话♥吧
I'd love to hook up again.
我想再跟你一起"玩"
Yeah... sure.
好的 没问题
You didn't tell me you were coming home tonight.
你没说你今晚会回来啊
Last-minute thing.
临时决定的
Your face is cold.
你的脸冰凉的
So, how'd it go?
怎么样
Well, I convinced Hank Not to quit the hockey team.
我说服汉克不退出冰球队了
That's a start.
那也算是个不错的开始
And he's agreed to talk to a therapist.
他也同意接受心理治疗了
Well, see? I knew you could help him.
看吧 我就说你能帮到他
But mostly we just sat around,
但大多数时间我们只是坐着
ate pizza and watched ESPN.
吃披萨 看体育节目
See, that's the important thing, you know.
其实这才是最重要的
Not what you say or do, but just being there.
而非你说什么或做什么 只要陪在他身边就好
That's why I gotta go back.
正因此我才必须要回去
Well, you should. We...
你应该那么做 我们...
Maybe this summer we could take a trip...
也许今年夏天我们可以去旅游
No, I was thinking sooner.
不 我觉得应该再早一点
How much sooner?
到底多早
Right away.
马上
Well, for how long?
去多久呢
Well, I'm not sure.
我不确定
All I know is that he needs me
我只知道他需要我
and it's important that I'm there.
我必须在他身边 这很重要
Well, what about your practice, and your friends,
那么你的诊所 朋友
and the house and...?
房♥子什么的呢
I was thinking about that on the flight home.
我在回来的航♥班♥上一直在思考这些
I could lease the house for a year.
我可以把房♥子租出去一年
One of my colleagues could take over my practice.
我的同事可以接管我的诊所
Lori's got some friends who are doctors.
洛丽有一些医生朋友
They could provide me with referrals.
他们可以向我推荐人选
So you've practically got this all figured out.
所以事实上你都已经安排好了
Well, there is one thing that I don't know what to do with.
只有一件事我不知道该怎么处理
Oh, um, well don't worry about me.
别为我担心
I-I understand.
我能理解
Hank comes first.
汉克最重要
Oh, it's not a race, Michael.
这没法比较 迈克
There's no "first".
没有孰轻孰重
Y-you're as important to me as he is.
你和他对我一样重要
What I was hoping...
我希望的是
is that you would come with me.
你能和我一起走
This cop has lied before in at least four separate cases.
这名警♥察♥至少在四个不同的案子里说过谎
You have proof of this?
你有证据吗
I looked up his records when he was with the Philadelphia P.D.
我查了他在费城警署的记录
In each instance he exaggerated, misconstrued
每一次他都会添油加醋 扭曲事实
or completely lied in his arrest reports
甚至在逮捕报告中说谎
resulting in the judge declaring a mistrial.
致使法官做出无效审判
She's good. She's great.
她很厉害 她棒极了
Compared to her, I feel so ignorant, so useless.
和她相比 我觉得自己无知又没用
You are.
的确如此
On the other hand, uh, she doesn't have your height
但是 她没你高
or your ability to wear chartreuse in the daytime.
也没法在白天穿黄绿色衣服
So it all evens out.
那么你们就打平了
This is very compelling,
这很令人吃惊
but why would he do this?
他为什么要这么做呢
Seems he has a little problem with gay people.
似乎他对同性恋人群有点偏见
Look, we can save the court a lot of time and money.
听着 我们可以为法庭节省很多时间和金钱
My client's innocent.
我的当事人是无罪的
He was entrapped by this officer, just like these other men.
他只是像其他那些人一样 被这名警官设了套
Is this true?
这是真的吗
I may have done a lot of things in my life, sir...
也许我这一生做过很多事 先生
but I never exposed myself
但我从来没有暴露癖
or enticed that officer.
或是引诱那名警官
And even though I may not have much left, my health, my youth, my friends,
也许我的健康不断恶化 青春殆尽 朋友所剩无几
I still have my name.
但我的名声依然完美无瑕
And I will fight...
我也将永远抗争
to defend it.
誓死维护它
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表