剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Is it always like that? Michael running after him?
总是这样吗 迈克总是追随着他吗
It's the greatest love story never told, trust me.
相信我 这是最可歌♥可泣的爱情故事
Oh, what was your name? David.
你叫什么名字 大卫
Melanie. Trust me, David,
我叫茉蕾妮 相信我 大卫
long after you're gone, he'll still have Michael.
就算你不在了 他还会掌控着迈克
Brian's little acolyte, poor guy.
布莱恩的小跟班 真可怜
Oh, but don't worry. Michael can't wait forever.
但不用担心 迈克不可能一直等下去
Brian'll never fuck him. Pardon my french.
布莱恩永远不会操他的 原谅我的措辞
By the way, I heard you hit on David last night.
顺便说一句 我听说你昨晚勾引了大卫
I couldn't have been that high.
我就算嗑药嗑嗨了 也没那么疯
You were. And you did.
你有 你的确这么做了
I was testing him.
我在考验他
I wanted to see if he'd drop you the first chance he got.
我要看看他会不会一有机会就甩了你
Oh, yeah, right.
得了吧
Aren't I always looking out for you?
我不是一直都很照顾你吗
You're just jealous because somebody finally
那只是因为你嫉妒终于有人
thinks I'm hot or something.
认为我很性感
You are hot or something.
你本来就很性感
I've been telling you that since you were 14.
从你14岁起 我就一直跟你这么说
But you won't believe me.
但你不相信我
So, I suppose I just keep him company while Michael waits.
那我大概就是迈克在等待期间暂时的陪伴
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, you're with Michael.
原来你是和迈克一起的
Yeah. Um, oh, jesus,
没错 天啊
I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean that.
对不起 我不是那个意思
I-I mean-- well, I-I mean Brian's the one
我是说 布莱恩才是那个
that's always showing up with some new guy,
总是带着新床伴出现在大家面前的人
so I just assumed it that...um.
所以我以为...
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Well, you know, they, they're-- they love each other as friends,
他们 他们只是 像朋友一样爱着对方
but that's it. That's really-- that's all it is.
仅此而已 真的 就这样而已
Really? It's not like I didn't know.
是吗 其实我早就看出来了
Do you want a shrimp ball?
要来个虾球吗
No.
不用了
Thanks.
谢谢
Now that's what I call a piece.
我觉得这才叫杰作
Of art.
艺术杰作
I've always admired creative people.
我一直很欣赏有创意的人
You're pretty creative yourself there, missy.
你自己就很有创意啊 小姐
Not me.
我才不算
But Michael, he's got a gift.
但是迈克 他有天赋
I didn't know he could draw.
我不知道他会画画啊
Oh, he can't.
他不会
I bought him tracing paper when he was a kid
他小时候我给他买♥♥过描图纸
so he could copy his comic books.
这样他可以临摹漫画
His spiderman always ended up with
但最后他画的蜘蛛侠
looking more like little Orphan Annie.
总是更像孤儿安妮
Well, what's his talent?
那他有什么天赋
Well, it's nothing he'd be famous for.
反正不可能让他出名的
You won't ever see his...
你永远不可能看到...
paintings hanging in an art gallery or...
他的画挂在画廊里或者...
hear him playing at Carnegie Hall.
听到他在卡内基大厅里演奏
But when it comes to taking care of people--
但在照顾人这方面
knowing what you need better even than you do--
他会比你更了解你需要什么
He's a fuckin' Picasso.
他就是毕加索
Beautiful light and shadow.
光与影完美的交融
Very... haunting.
让人 过目难忘
The photographer has a great eye.
摄影者视角独特
Strong... composition.
构图 非常出色
You can't stay, you have to leave.
你不能待在这里 你得回去
Now, Justin, don't be mean.
贾斯汀 别这么刻薄
I've kept my end of the bargain.
我遵守了承诺
Now-now I would like to see my son's work.
现在我只想看看我儿子的作品
I won't embarrasse you. I promise.
我不会让你丢人的 我保证
Justin, is this your mother?
贾斯汀 这位是你母亲吗
Hi, I'm Jennifer.
你好 我叫詹妮弗
Melanie. Lindsay.
我叫茉蕾妮 我叫琳赛
You know, your son's remarkably talented.
你的儿子真有才华
You should be very proud.
你应该为他感到骄傲
Well, thank you. I am.
谢谢你 我的确为他骄傲
And what a beautiful baby.
多漂亮的孩子啊
His name's Gus.
他叫盖斯
Actually, Justin's the one who named him.
实际上 这名字还是贾斯汀起的
Really? Well, that was his Teddy bear's name.
真的吗 那是他的泰迪熊的名字
Oh, a Teddy bear.
泰迪熊
Mom!
妈
Um, are you the mother?
你是孩子的妈妈吗
Uh, yes, but we're raising him together.
是的 但我们一起抚养他
Well, that's wonderful.
这很好啊
I've never met lesbian mothers before.
我以前从来没见过女同性恋母亲
I mean, I-I read about you... them, in the papers all the time.
我经常在报纸上看到你们的故事...是她们
Seems like there's always some judge in Alabama
总是有一些阿♥拉♥巴马的法官
trying to take our kid away.
想把女同的孩子夺走
That's why I married a lawyer.
所以我才要嫁给一个律师啊
Have you seen the art?
你看过画了吗
Not yet.
还没
Where's your stuff, honey?
亲爱的 你的作品在哪里
She came. That's huge.
她来了 这是很大的支持
Tremendous energy.
巨大的能量
It really comes right out at you.
朝你喷涌而出
Roger... I think I'm ready.
罗杰 我觉得我准备好了
I promised to play the piano.
我答应过要弹钢琴的
You're just volunteering. You're right. fuck 'em!
你只是志愿演奏而已 你说得对 管他呢
Who's that guy you drew?
你画的那个人是谁
Oh, sorry! That's all right.
对不起 没关系
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What?
对不起 抱歉 怎么了
No, II can't. What is it?
不 我不行 怎么了
Is something wrong? It just won't work.
有什么问题吗 就是不行
I thought I could do this. I really did.
我以为我可以的 真的
I mean, you are so nice
我是说 你人这么好
and smart and talented.
聪明又有才
And you play the piano beautifully.
钢琴还弹得那么好
But? Well?
但是呢 怎么样
Go on, say it.
继续 说吧
You're just not my type.
只是你不是我喜欢的类型
Type?
类型
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
God! I don't believe this. After all that?
天 我简直不敢相信 我们相处了那么久
I thought you didn't want sex to be everything.
我以为你不希望让性♥爱♥来决定一切
Yeah, but...
是 可是
I'd like it to be something.
我还是希望它有一定重要性的
You're just like all the others.
你跟其他人都一样
Where's my sock?
我的袜子哪去了
Look, it's my fault, I admit it.
是我不对 我承认
I mean, I-I don't know what the hell's wrong with me.
我也不知道我他妈是怎么了
I mean, you're a catch.
我是说 你是个好男人
Any straight woman would find you incredibly attractive.
任何一个异性恋女人 都会觉得你魅力难挡
Oh, is that supposed to make me feel better? Fuck you.
这难道能让我心里好受点吗 操♥你♥妈♥的
Look, I know we share all the important things--
听着 我知道我们有很多共同点
Music, a sense of humor.
音乐 幽默感
This would be a totally appropriate relationship for me.
本来这段感情对我来说非常合适
The only problem is, is that sex isn't appropriate.
唯一的问题就是 性方面不合拍
You know, I was wrong.
是我说错了
You're not like all the others, you're worse.
你跟其他人还不一样 你比他们更恶劣
Because you think knowing Sesto's Aria from "Clemenza Di Tito"
因为你以为知道《狄托的仁慈》里塞斯托的咏叹调
somehow makes you better.
就让你高人一等
Well, let me tell you,
我来告诉你
you're nothing but a pretentious,
你不过是个自命不凡
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表