剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Uh, can I get you something to eat...
你们想吃点什么
on the house?
免费的
Oh, yeah. Um, a hot fudge sundae.
好的 一份巧克力圣代
I'm on a diet. I gotta get ready for the prom.
我在减肥 要准备参加毕业舞会
Okay.
好的
I suppose you two are going together?
我猜你们两个会一起去吧
Daphne, can I talk to you for a second?
达芙妮 我能跟你单独聊聊吗
Over here.
到这边来
Did you say anything? About what?
你是不是对她说什么了 说什么
Oh... that.
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
那个啊
We never said it was a secret.
你又没说要保密
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
What's so terrible?
这有什么
The worst that can happen is people think you're straight.
大不了就是别人认为你是直男
Besides, it was nice.
再说了 那天很愉快啊
I wanted to share it with someone.
我想跟别人分享一下
Well then, I guess... it's okay.
这样的话 那好吧 没事
I thought maybe we could do something when you get off.
也许等你下班 我们能一起出去玩
I can't. I have plans.
不行 我还有安排
What plans?
什么安排
Just plans.
就安排而已
You didn't tell me.
你又没跟我说过
Why don't you go out with your boyfriend?
你怎么不跟男朋友一起出去玩呢
We broke up.
我们分手了
You did?
真的吗
The more I thought about it, the more I realized
我越想就越觉得
we didn't really have that much in common.
我们没什么共同点
I... I thought you had amazing I.M. sessions.
你们不是有着甜蜜的短♥信♥传情时光吗
They weren't that amazing. He can't spell.
其实没那么浪漫 他不会拼写单词
And lately we've been running out of things to chat about.
最近 我们就没话题可聊了
That never happens to you and me.
我们两个之间从没这样过
I sat there waiting for him for hours.
我坐在那儿等了他几个小时
Well, maybe he forgot.
也许他忘了
Or had other plans.
或者有什么事耽误了
We were supposed to have dinner.
我们本来说好要共进晚餐的
The roast was in the oven.
烤肉都在炉子里
The wine was chilling.
酒也冰好了
The flowers were on the table.
鲜花也摆到了桌子上
Finally I went out driving around.
最后 我出门开车
Checking all the bars, the clubs,
到酒吧和夜店去找他
I... I... I could... I couldn't find him.
我 我找不到他
Always the way.
总是这样
You don't want to run into someone,
你不想遇到某个人的时候
they're the first person you see.
出门第一个就遇到他
You want to see someone, and they're nowhere...
你想见某个人的时候 却怎么也找不到
Do you mind if we stay on track here? Please?
能别偏离话题吗 拜托
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
He never came home.
他都没回家
Home?
家
Well, uh, maybe you should call the police station
也许你应该打个电♥话♥去警♥察♥局
or the hospitals. Or the morgue.
或者医院 或者太平间
Oh, thanks a fucking lot.
真是多谢你们了
Well, we're just trying to be helpful.
我们不是想帮你吗
Well then would you make a helpful suggestion.
那你们就给点有用的意见啊
Michael Novotny, register 19.
迈克·诺瓦特尼先生 请到19号♥收银台
Mr. Novotny, register 19.
诺瓦特尼先生 请到19号♥登记处
That's me. Gotta go.
叫我呢 挂了哦
You want a helpful suggestion?
你想要个有用的建议是吗
Forget about why he left or where he went,
别管他到底为什么离开 或者去哪了
And just be grateful that he's gone.
只需要感激他终于走了就好
I gotta go.
我得挂了
So glad I called.
我就不该打给你们
Now I know why people sleep on futons.
终于明白为什么人们要在蒲团上睡觉了
Yeah, why didn't you buy a mattress at a department store?
是啊 何不在百货公♥司♥买♥♥个床垫呢
Lindsay, darling, sweetheart,
琳赛 亲爱的 宝贝
you want to field that one?
这个问题你来回答吧
Because I saw an ad, 50% off.
因为我看到了个广♥告♥ 打五折
Oh, okay. So in order to save 100 bucks,
好吧 所以为了省那100块钱
you run the risk of permanent back injury.
你们宁愿冒造成永久性背部损伤的风险
Women are so fucking weird.
女人真是奇怪
Why is that a woman thing?
这跟性别有什么关系
Because no guy, unless he had money issues,
因为任何男人 除非他实在没钱
would do some- thing like that.
会做这种事儿
Push. Push, push, push.
使劲推 推推推
You get weird about sex.
女人对性的看法也很奇怪
After I had sex with my friend Daphne,
我和达芙妮上♥床♥之后
she fucking flipped out.
她变得超级失控
What!? What!?
什么 什么
You slept with Daphne?
你和达芙妮上♥床♥了
She wanted me to be her first time.
她想把第一次给我
Well how was it?
感觉怎么样啊
It was... she's going to need practice.
这个 她还是得多多练习
Anyway, we said that nothing would change,
虽然事先说好了不要让这事影响我们的关系
and it totally has.
但实际上已经影响到了
I think she's in love with me.
我觉得她爱上我了
Well, that's because it's not as easy for most women
那是因为大多数女人不能像男人那样
to separate love and sex as it is for a man.
把性和爱分得很清楚
Yeah.
是啊
That was always my big complaint with men.
我就是一直看不惯男人这点
Especially if it's your first time.
尤其这还是人家的第一次
And here you are
你就躺在那
allowing someone to come inside your body.
允许另一个人进入你的身体
I mean, you've never felt so close to anyone in your life.
你这辈子都没跟任何人如此亲近过
And before you know it, you're...
突然间 你就...
falling in love with this person
爱上这个人了
who's made you feel like...
他让你有一种...
you've never even know you could feel.
前所未有 无法想像的感觉
So now do you understand why Daphne might be in love with you?
现在你明白为什么达芙妮可能会爱上你了吧
Come on. Push.
快点 继续推
I got a message at the store to drop everything,
收到你的留言之后我把手头工作全扔下了
right in the middle of our Big Q 24-hour clearance sale.
大同超♥市♥可是正在举♥行♥24小时清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥
That's the biggest event of the year.
这是一年里最盛大的活动了
Here's your shoes.
给你鞋
After your touching eulogy,
在听到你动情的颂词之后
I decided to come and pay my respects to Jack Kinney.
我决定来这里 向杰克·肯尼致敬
Where we once bowled the largest number
在这个我们曾创下整个保龄球场
of consecutive gutter balls ever recorded.
最高落沟记录的地方吗
So what do you say? We roll one for the old fuck?
怎么样 我们为了那老家伙打几局吗
Shit. Fucking fruitcake.
真烂 该死的基佬
Ah, pussies.
娘们儿
Heteros, one. Homos, nothing.
异性恋 1分 基佬 0分
All right, I've paid my respects. Let's go.
我已经致敬过了 我们走吧
Hold on.
等等
Here we go.
又来一个
See another one
再看看这个的表现
Bet he bends over.
他肯定是弯腰让人操的
That's right.
没错
The fuckin' fairies got a strike.
该死的基佬打了个全中
The fuckin' fairies are jumping up and down.
该死的基佬高兴得上蹿下跳
The fuckin' fairies are going to celebrate.
该死的基佬 要好好庆祝一下
Jesus! Christ!
天呐 老天爷啊
You know, the new "Pansy Division" just came in. You want to hear?
「三色娘娘」乐队的新专辑刚到 想听听吗
Oh, no thanks. Some other time.
不了 谢谢 改天吧
That's a really cool shirt.
这衬衫真不错哎
Goes with your eyes.
和你的眼睛颜色很配
Daph, you've seen it like a million times.
达芙 你都看过无数次了啊
Guess I never noticed.
估计之前没注意到吧
But I do now.
不过现在注意到了
Uh, actually, the reason that I'm here...
其实 我过来找你是因为...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表