剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'd like to get out of here, how about you?
我想走了 你呢
Yeah.
好
Don't forget this.
别忘了这个
I don't want it.
我不想要了
Thanks for the party.
谢谢你为我举办派对
Well, Brian,
我说 布莱恩
You really know how to throw a birthday bash.
对于怎么搞砸别人的生日 你真有一套
Too bad all good things must come to an end.
真可惜 美好的东西总有终结的一天
Well, well, well.
哟 哟 哟
Is anyone surprised?
有谁感到惊讶吗
That's the way he treats people.
这就是你的待人之道嘛
Am I right?
我说得对吗
I mean, is there anyone here tonight
今晚在这里的人
that hasn't been fucked by Brian Kinney?
谁没被布莱恩·肯尼搞过呢
One way or another?
不管是身体还是生活上
Well, what do you know?
真叫人意外
Now Michael has been, too.
现在连迈克也被搞了
So you finally gave him what he wanted.
你终于给了他想要的
Good for you.
真有你的
How could you have done that to him, Brian?
你怎么能这么对他 布莱恩
Your best friend in the whole world.
他可是你在这个世上最好的朋友
Aren't you going to make your big exit too?
你是不是也准备来个华丽的退场
No.
不是
You're going to need someone to help you clean up this mess.
总得有个人帮你收拾一下吧
Uh, come in, take off your things,
请进 脱了吧
Your coat and relax.
脱掉大衣 放松一下
Thanks.
谢了
Would you like a drink?
想喝点酒吗
No, I think I've had enough.
不用了 我喝得够多了
That was some party, huh?
这派对可真牛 对吧
It had its moments.
的确有劲爆的时刻
Like when you punched him.
比如说你揍他的时候
He deserved it.
是他活该
He deserved worse.
揍一拳还算轻的
I-I just don't want to talk about it right now.
我不想现在谈论这事
I missed you. Have you?
我很想你 是吗
Yeah, I have.
是的
I-I'm not sure what's happening here right now.
我 我不知道现在到底是什么情况
I want to take you up on your offer,
我想接受你的邀请
to live together.
搬来同居
I want to give it a shot.
我想试试看
I'm not a consolation prize.
我可不是什么安慰奖
I know that.
我知道
You're first prize.
你是头等奖
You're sure? I'm 30.
你确定吗 我30岁了
It's time I settled down and...
是时候安顿下来
took on some responsibility.
学着承担责任
Now you're making me sound like life insurance.
你说的好像我是人寿保险一样
Well, in a way you are.
某种程度上 你确实是
Do you still love me?
你还爱我吗
Because...
因为...
I love you.
我还爱你
Come.
过来
He asked me to pick up the stuff he left.
他让我过来拿他落下的东西
Hey, sunshine!
嘿 小阳光
You got some tables to bust.
你还要收拾餐桌呢
I don't feel sick.
我都不想吐
Margaritas are definitely my drink.
玛格丽特酒绝对是我的最爱
Get up.
起来
You want some coffee?
想喝点咖啡吗
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Christ, I was pissed at you last night.
天呐 昨晚你真是要气死我了
Everybody was... is.
大家当时都气 现在也气
But right in the middle of my cussing you out,
可就在我把你祖宗十八代问候一通的时候
I finally figured it out.
我终于明白了
You can't do anything quietly, can you?
你就不能低调行事 对吧
Everything's gotta be a spectacle, a drama.
每件事都得是大场面 富有戏剧性
You couldn't have pushed him...softly.
你就不能用温和一点的手段 推他一把
You had to shove him off a fucking cliff.
你非得把他从悬崖上推下去
Yeah, I had to.
是的 我别无选择
Otherwise he would have just followed me around forever.
不然他只会永远跟在我身边
Yeah, I guess he would have.
是啊 我想也是
Justin! I'm brushing my teeth.
贾斯汀 我在刷牙
You loaned him your toothbrush?
你让他用你的牙刷
I have a supply.
我有备用的
It was the only way.
那是唯一的办法
This David...
那个大卫
he's good for him.
他对迈克有好处
Yeah, that won't last.
得了吧 反正也长不了
Maybe not.
可能吧
But he should at least give it a try.
不过至少他应该试试看
So, how's he doing?
那他怎么样了
Trying to figure out why his best friend would betray him.
他在思索为什么他最好的朋友会背叛他
Of course, he doesn't realize
当然 他并没有意识到
that it's the best thing that could ever happen,
这是再好不过的事了
that you did him a favour.
是你帮了他
That maybe now he can finally have a chance to have a life.
或许现在 他终于有机会拥有他自己的生活了
Okay, I'm ready to go.
好了 我可以出发了
You take care, kiddo.
保重啊 孩子
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, hello, early birds.
你们好啊 起得真早
Hi. Can we skip the chit-chat?
你好 能直接进入正题吗
We've been here for an hour.
我们等了一个小时了
Hour and a half.
一个半小时
Just, uh, just give it to me straight.
有话直说吧
Oh, the... the message I left for you on Friday.
是因为我周五给你留的那条语♥音♥信息是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Well, um, here's the situation.
好吧 是这样的
Okay, spare me the, you know,
好吧 拜托省掉那些
the "warm him up, let him down easy" speech.
"让他有所准备 要委婉一点"的措辞
Just... just tell me.
直说就行了
Your cheque bounced.
你的支票被退回了
What?
什么
Your cheque bounced.
你的支票被退回了
Insufficient funds.
存款不足
Perfect. How much?
棒极了 多少钱
60.
60块
Here. You're paying me back.
给 你必须还我这钱
Okay, who gives a shit about 60 bucks?
知道了 谁会在意区区60块啊
I'll leave it to you in my will.
我会在遗嘱里留给你的
Um, can I have my test results, please?
能告诉我我的测试结果吗 拜托
You're fine.
你没事
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Oh, my god!
老天啊
I told you.
我就说吧
So, uh, how'd you like to celebrate?
那么 你想怎么庆祝一下
Uh, you know what, I'm sorry I can't.
那个 很抱歉我不能
I'm, uh, I'm busy.
我 我很忙
Okay.
好吧
Well, uh, I'll see you around, guys.
那回头见吧 二位
Have a nice day.
祝你们愉快
He's cute.
他很帅啊
If you don't want him, I'll take him.
你要不想要的话 我就上了
You can have him.
那就让给你了
I made a promise to God.
我向上帝保证过了
A promise to God? What promise to God?
向上帝保证 保证什么
I prayed and, uh, and told God
我祷告 然后我告诉上帝
that if I were negative,
如果测试结果是阴性
I would never have sex with another man.
我永远都不会和男人做♥爱♥了
And I'm negative. So...
既然是阴性的 所以...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表