剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I wish you would too.
这话我也奉送给你
Oh, man! I'm so horny.
老兄 我已经欲♥火♥焚身了
I want you to fuck me for hours.
我要你操♥我♥操到腿软
And I'm a top.
而且我还是攻呢
Yeah, that's what all the biggest bottoms say.
是啊 一般万年受都这么说
Oh, fuck!
操
Jesus, who's this?
老天 这人是谁
That's the president of my fan club.
这是我粉丝协会的会长
What do you want? My mom's out of control.
你有什么事 我妈失控了
Now she's following me.
她现在开始跟踪我了
That must be an inherited trait.
你就是遗传的她这个毛病吧
I'm not going home.
我不会回家的
Well, you're not staying here!
可你也不能在这儿待着
There's nowhere else I can go.
我没有别的地方可以去了
Do you want me to sleep on the street? I could get killed.
你想让我露宿街头吗 会出人命的
Why don't you get lost you little asshole?
你现在滚开行吗 小混♥蛋♥
I was here first.
总有个先来后到吧
Better yet, why don't you?
还是你滚吧
Beat it.
滚吧
Fuck you. Yeah.
操你 来啊
You're the bottom, remember?
别忘了 你才是受
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, I told you, I'm not your lover,
我告诉过你 我不是你的爱人
I'm not your partner,
也不是你的伴侣
I'm not even your friend.
我们甚至连朋友都算不上
You're not anything to me.
你对我来说什么都算不上
I could be.
可以发展一下啊
If you gave me a chance.
只要你能给我一次机会
Where did you learn to talk like that?
你从哪学来的这种调调
Watching some teen drama?
青春偶像剧看多了吧
I need you!
我需要你
No, you think you do,
不 你只是觉得你需要我
because that's what you're taught to think,
因为你一直被灌输这种思想
"We all need each other."
"我们需要彼此"
Well, it's a crock of shit!
这都是屁话
You're the only one you need.
你只需要你自己
You're the only one you've got.
你也只能靠你自己
The couch. Just for tonight.
睡沙发 就这一晚
And don't jerk off on it.
不许在上面打飞机
Morning, sweet pea.
早安啊 小可爱
God, I am still stiff. Stiffer than last night ?
老天 怎么还是僵硬的 比昨晚还要硬吗
Hey, you two, let's keep it clean.
我说你们两个 别说些荤话
We're talking about my neck.
我们说的是我的脖子
You must have been doing more than inventory.
你们昨晚肯定不只是清点库存
Shut up, Marley! Can't you see he's in pain?
别说了 玛莉 看不出来他很疼吗
It's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.
我这辈子都没这么疼过
Did you take something?
你吃什么药了吗
Yeah! Like, two bottles of tylenol.
吃了啊 两瓶泰诺宁呢
That won't help. You need a chiropractor.
那个没用 你得去看指压师
No. I'm okay, really.
算了 我没事
A friend of mine's fiance goes to someone
我一个朋友的未婚夫去看过一个指压师
who does some of the Steelers.
他还给钢人队的队员按♥摩♥呢
He swears by him.
他极力推荐这人
It's not necessary. You need to take care of yourself.
这根本没必要 你得好好照顾自己
I can tell
我能看出来
you're not very good at that.
你不太擅长照顾自己
Ryder wants to see you.
莱德要见你
Well, he can go fuck himself.
叫他去死吧
He's pissed at me for not landing Telson.
他现在对我很火大 因为我没搞定泰尔森
He wants to chew me a second asshole.
他简直想给我咬出第二个屁♥眼♥来
I always thought you could use one and the others.
我也一直觉得一个不够你用呢
Marvin! I was just coming to see you.
马文 我是来找你的
Well, I'll just be sure and give Mr. Ryder your message.
那我去向莱德先生传达你的意思了
Excuse me.
失陪了
I hope you don't mind me dropping by.
希望你别介意我突然造访
Not at all. Although after yesterday,
当然不介意 不过经过昨天的事
I sort of got the impressions...
我还以为...
Well, you know how misleading first impressions can be.
你也知道有时候第一印象会非常误导人
After you get to know somebody, you discover
在你真正了解某个人之后 你会发现
just how much in common you actually have.
你们之间其实有很多共同点
So shall we look at some ideas I have? Great.
那么我们要谈谈我的创意吗 好啊
Oh, and about this evening,
对了 关于今晚
I thought I might take you up on your offer to, uh,
你说过要带我去市区参观
show me the town.
我就恭敬不如从命了
Well, I could have Cynthia make us some reservations.
我可以让辛西娅帮我们预定一下
You like steaks? I know a great chop house.
你爱吃牛排吗 我知道一家不错的餐馆
And I could get us tickets for tonight's game.
而且我还能拿到今晚比赛的门票
Well, actually, I had a different sort of evening in mind.
其实 我比较想要另一种夜生活
You know, the sort of evening that you might planned for yourself?
你知道 类似于 你过的那种夜生活
And what sort of evening is that?
那是哪种夜生活
Well, you know, one that's more fun,
就是 更有乐趣的夜生活
like that club I heard about...Babylon?
比如说我听说的那个夜店 巴比伦
Why, Marvin, you old dog.
我说马文 你这老东西
Christ, isn't anyone straight anymore?
老天 难道直男都死光了吗
Hi.
你好
I'm, uh, I'm Dr.Cameron.
我是 卡麦伦医生
What seems to be the problem?
有什么问题吗
Um, nothing. nothing.
没有 没事
Nothing at all. I'm fine.
完全没有 我没事
How did you hurt yourself?
你怎么把自己弄伤的
I was working at the store.
我在超♥市♥工作
I'm an assistant manager
我是个副经理
At the "Big Q" over on Butler.
就是巴特勒街上的大同超♥市♥
I accidentally fell.
我不小心摔倒了
Okay, turn to the left.
好 头向左转
How's that feel?
感觉如何
Fine.
挺好的
To the right.
向右转
Right there.
这里对吧
Can you lie down on your back?
你能仰面躺下吗
Sure. On my back.
好啊 躺下
This is my favorite position.
这是我最喜欢的体♥位♥
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的
If you're looking for Saks Fifth Avenue,
如果你想去的是萨克斯第五大道
honey, you made the wrong turn.
亲爱的 你走错地方了
Debbie?
黛比
One and only!
正是本尊
Sunshine's mom!
小阳光的妈妈
How's Justin? He didn't come home last night,
贾斯汀怎么样啊 他昨晚彻夜未归
And I was hoping you might have seen him.
不知道你见过他没有
Uh, no. I'm sorry, uh,
没有 抱歉
sweetie. I wish I had.
亲爱的 我也希望我见过
Well, thanks anyway. Listen wait, wait, wait! hold on!
那好吧 谢了 听我说 等等啊
L-let me get you some coffee.
我给你弄杯咖啡吧
I gave up coffee.
我已经戒了咖啡了
Of course you did.
好吧
Well, how about some nice herbal tea, then? huh?
那来点草本茶怎么样
Have a seat! come on!
来吧 坐下
Let's see, um, we got lemon cream,
我看看 有柠檬霜
raspberry parfait,
树梅冻糕
cozy chamomile.
凉甘菊
How in hell did a condom get in here?
怎么有个安全套跑进来了
Here. "Get happy."
这个好 "开心"
You need it.
你需要这个
So, what does his dad say? He doesn't know.
他老爸怎么说 他还不知道
How could he not know?
他怎么会不知道
You always know.
家长总有觉察的
Same reason I didn't.
跟我一样的原因
Didn't want to.
自欺欺人
Believe me, there are far worse things.
相信我 还有比这还糟的事呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表