剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I haven't changed.
我没变
I still love you.
我还爱你
In time, passion dies.
激♥情♥终会消逝
You have to accept it and move on.
你得接受 并向前看
Fine.
好吧
Go! Move on.
走吧 向前看吧
Who's stopping you?
没人拦着你
I'll remember you...
我会记得你的
always.
永远记得
Yeah, how long is that? Till tomorrow?
是吗 永远是多久 到明天吗
I gave you the best minutes of my... life
我给了你我一生中最美好的时刻
So you got the night shift, huh, sergeant?
你值夜班 是吧 警官
I did the same thing at the diner.
我在餐厅也是上夜班
Midnight to 8:00.
午夜到早上8点
In addition to 8:00 to 4:00.
再加上8点到下午4点
16 hours straight
连续16个小时
To help pay for my brother's medical bills.
就为了付我弟弟的医药费
But you do that you know, when... someone in your family's sick.
当你家里有人身体不好的时候 你不得不这样
Is there anybody in your family who needs attention?
你家里有人需要照看吗
My sister's a diabetic.
我妹妹是糖尿病患者
She got it when she was about 10.
她10岁的时候得的
Yeah, so how's she doing?
那她现在还好吗
They cut her leg off a few years ago.
几年前她的腿做了截肢手术
Now she's losing her sight.
现在她的视觉也快丧失了
God bless her.
愿上帝保佑她
So, I imagine you'd swim the English channel to be there for her, huh?
所以 我想你一定会不惜一切地照顾她吧
Actually, we don't see much of each other. We never got along.
事实上 我们并不常见面 我们一直合不来
Now do you mind? I'm trying to work here.
能别再打扰我了吗 我在工作呢
It's a few pills.
就几片药而已
It's a few fucking pills.
就几片药而已
It's okay.
没事
How the hell are we gonna get $5,000?
我们到哪儿去搞五千块
I believe we have a winner.
我觉得冠军已经诞生了
Everybody, down on your knees,
各位 准备跪下来迎接
where I know you all want to be,
你们肯定都想跪舔吧
for the new king of Babylon...
新一代巴比伦之王
His royal highness...
恭请我们的殿下
Justin!
贾斯汀
Whoever that asshole is who's been ignoring you,
不管那个无视你的混♥蛋♥是谁
he won't be taking you for granted any more.
他都不会再不把你当回事了
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
Did you see me?
看到我的表演了吗
Yeah, I saw you.
是 我看到了
Well?
怎么样
I think that contest was rigged.
我觉得这个比赛有黑幕
You know him?
你认识他
Yeah.
是的
I taught him everything he knows.
我教会了他他所知的一切
Except how to dance.
除了跳舞
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'd ask him, only I'm sure he doesn't know.
我倒是想问他 不过他肯定不知道
Shawn.
肖恩
You're hot.
你很性感
I was watching you.
我一直在注意你
You were?
真的吗
You made me want to fuck all night.
你让我想操一晚上
You want to get out of here? You lead.
你想换个地方吗 你带路
I thought we had plans.
我们两个不是有安排吗
You couldn't do better.
你找不到更好的男人
I told you I might have plans too.
我说过我也可能会有安排
What's his problem?
他是怎么回事
He's just my stalker.
他就是整天缠着我而已
I suppose we could have a three-way,
我们来个三人行也不错
only, he's kinda old.
只不过 他有点老了
We're also kinda leaving.
我们也要走了
Was he throwing himself all over you?
他是不是对你投怀送抱 缠着不放
'scuse me,
不好意思
But aren't you the person who said about an hour ago
是谁一个小时前还在说
that they'd had enough of this pulsating,
他受够了这些无休止的
grinding flesh and wanted to go home?
躁动的肉体 说宁愿回家呆着
What's the rush? There's no rush.
急什么 不着急
I just thought you didn't approve.
我只是以为你不赞同这种生活方式
You know, all the misplaced emphasis on smooth, muscular bodies,
对强壮光滑肉体的过分着迷
the obsession with youth, and the shallow values.
对青春的痴迷 肤浅的价值观
Well, maybe I was being a little judgmental.
也许我是有点武断了
Try hypocritical.
我觉得这叫虚伪
Who's being judgmental now? Just be honest.
现在是谁武断了 实话实说而已
Don't put someone down for doing something
别鄙视和抨击别人的某些行为
you've always wished you could do, but didn't have the guts.
其实你也想这样 就是没胆子做而已
I'm going home.
我回家了
Michael.
迈克
There's Michael. So?
迈克在那里 所以呢
Well so...
所以...
You haven't seen him all night. Don't you want to...
你整晚都没见到他了 难道你不想...
I already told you, I'd rather be with you.
我说过了 我宁愿和你待在一起
I know, but...
我知道 但是
Is there some sort of...
是不是发生了某种...
What?
什么
Problem? On account of me?
矛盾 因为我
Of course not. 'Cause if there is,
当然没有 要是那样的话
I don't want to come between you and your friends.
我不希望因为我 让你和你朋友闹得不愉快
You're not.
你没有
Even if you were, it wouldn't matter.
就算真是因为你 也不要紧
Look...
听着
Don't say that.
别这么说
I don't want to do anything to hurt you.
我不想做任何伤害你的事
If I ever thought
如果我早知道
I was going to come between you and your friends...
你和你朋友会因为我闹得不愉快...
If a friend of mine has a problem with you,
如果我朋友对你有意见
all it means is he was never really my friend to begin with.
那只能说明 他本来就不是我真正的朋友
Michael!
迈克
Ma, Melanie, what are you doing here?
妈 茉蕾妮 你们怎么会来这里
Where's Brian?
布莱恩在哪儿
I-I was hoping maybe you could help.
我想也许你能帮上忙
Well, I would, Debbie,
我也想帮忙 黛比
but I can't really open a bank on a Saturday night.
但是我无法让银行在周六晚上开门
Maybe credit cards?
信♥用♥卡♥行吗
No, the maximum withdrawal at an ATM is $500.
不行 自动取款机的取款限额是500美元
I can cover it. Can they take a cheque?
我可以支付 他们收支票吗
Only if it's certified.
除非是银行保付支票
Shit!
妈的
I mean, could they make it any more fucking difficult?
他们还能再刁难人一点吗
Okay, you know what? We're going to have to call a bail bondsman.
好了 我们只能联♥系♥保释代理人了
If you call this number,
打这个号♥码
mention this guy's name,
提这个人的名字
he'll put up the bail for you.
他会付保释金的
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事
I asked Dino for a favour.
我请迪诺帮我个忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, um...
谢谢 你叫...
Blake.
布雷克
Blake. Ah, thank you, I'm Debbie.
布雷克 谢谢 我叫黛比
Oh, oh, thank you!
太谢谢你了
That's some friend you've got.
你真是交了个厉害的朋友
Yeah, I like to think so.
是啊 我也这么想
Oh, thank you!
谢谢你
Where'd you find him?
你怎么认识他的
It's a long story, Deb.
说来话长 黛比
Thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
没事
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表