剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
self-involved, boring asshole,
又以自我为中心的无趣混♥蛋♥
who's still hanging around with younger guys
到现在还整天缠着小年轻
who don't want you and never will.
他们根本不想要你 永远都不会要的
You're pathetic!
你太可悲了
And what about you?
那你呢
You know, after you conduct your 501st tribute to Sondheim,
在你指挥完第501场桑德海姆致敬音乐会后
you might try going to a gym.
该考虑一下去健身房♥了吧
You know, get on a treadmill for once in your life, would ya?
一辈子好歹上一次跑步机
And do something about your breath!
另外 治治你的口臭
Listen.
听着
I don't suppose we could still be friends.
我觉得我们连朋友都做不了了
So I thought, "Okay, he's having... experiences."
于是我想着 好吧 他现在有那方面的经验了
But with boys his own age.
但是好歹也该和同龄的男孩啊
This... man, he must be in his thirties.
那个 男人 肯定有30多了吧
Well, not yet,
还不到呢
but I'll be happy to tell him you thought so.
但是我很高兴让他知道你这么觉得
Well it's not right.
这是不对的
It happens.
也时有发生
If his father finds out--
如果让他爸知道了...
Tell me about him, this... person.
跟我讲讲他吧 那个人
I have to know.
我必须知道
Brian Kinney.
布莱恩·肯尼
God's gift to gay p.a.
上帝赐予同性恋的礼物
They all want Brian.
他们都想得到布莱恩
But the good news is, no one can have him.
而好消息是 没人能拥有他
He screws them, breaks their heart
他操遍他们 伤透他们的心
and they wise up.
他们才醒悟了
Well, most of them anyway.
大部分人会醒悟
So, this, uh...
所以 那个...
Brian Kinney...
布莱恩·肯尼
He's going to hurt my son.
他会伤害我儿子
What do I do? Nothing.
我该怎么做呢 什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do without making it worse.
你什么都做不了 你只会把事情变得更糟
He's only 17.
他才17岁
How old were you the first time?
你第一次做的时候几岁
Sixteen. Fifteen.
16岁 我15岁
Anyway, if it makes you feel any better,
不过 如果能让你感觉好一点
I've known Brian since he was 14.
我从布莱恩14岁起就认识他了
He hasn't changed much.
他基本没什么变化
In fact, I'd say he and Justin are pretty evenly matched.
实际上 我看他和贾斯汀挺配的
I don't know if I can be so accepting.
我不知道自己有没有这么包容
Honey.
亲爱的
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
You don't have too much choice.
你也没什么选择
All you can do is hope that they'll be careful,
你能做的就是希望他们能小心谨慎
and that they remember your phone number.
而且记得你的电♥话♥号♥码
Here. Don't you dare.
给 你敢
This is on me.
我来付
Thanks.
谢啦
Oh, here.
给你这个
Give him what he needs.
给他吧 他用的上
Admit it! You missed all this.
承认吧 你怀念这里的一切了
The rampant narcissism, the sleaze, the drug use?
狂妄自恋 毫无道德 吸毒成风吗
I don't think so.
我才不怀念这些呢
So why'd you come back?
那你为什么回来
When I figure it out, I'll let you know.
等我自己弄明白了再告诉你
Oh, look, It's the cast of "ZOOM".
瞧啊 一帮小朋友来了呢
We're celebrating.
我们在庆祝呢
Justin sold some of his art today.
贾斯汀今天卖♥♥掉了一些画作
The one of you, naked.
你的那一张 裸体的
Who'd buy that?
谁会买♥♥那个啊
Probably some desperate queen who's always pined for you.
可能是某个饥渴的基佬 对你渴望已久了
Oh, Ted. How thoughtful.
泰德 你还真是贴心
Oh, my God, I used to love this song!
天呐 我以前好喜欢这首歌♥
Then, let's dance.
那我们来跳舞吧
I gotta pee.
我得去尿尿
Okay, Dr. Feel Good.
来吧 爽快医生
Let me see you shake your groove thang. Come on.
让我看看你的舞姿 来吧
Ooh, he can dance. He is gay, after all.
他很会跳舞呀 看来他的确是同志
Anybody ever tell you you're a bad influence?
有人跟你说过 你会带坏身边的人吗
You are--
你...
How you doing?
你怎么样
Better. No thanks to you.
好些了 谢谢你没帮忙
I never really knew for sure what happened that night.
我一直不清楚那天晚上究竟发生了什么
So, uh, I figured you came out of it okay.
我猜你是平安挺过来了
I kept looking the papers.
我一直都在看报纸
Gee, that's... really thoughtful.
天呐 那真是太贴心了
I, uh...
我...
waited on the corner...
那天晚上一直在街角等着
after I called the paramedics, to make sure they came.
我叫了医护人员 等他们来
You mean you called 9-1-1?
你是说是你打的911吗
I didn't want to stick around.
我当时不想留在你家
I was afraid, you know, the drugs and shit.
我挺怕的 怕窝藏♥毒♥品被逮到
Right.
是呀
I mean, you took so much, I was like, "Whoa".
你一下子服用了太多 我都惊了
Anyway... I'm glad you're okay.
不管怎么说 你没事我很高兴
Well, uh...
话说...
maybe we could, uh, get together again some time.
或许我们可以抽空再聚一聚
Without the paramedics.
这次不要涉及医护人员了
There you are. What's taking you so long?
你在这儿啊 怎么那么久
Just talking to some guy.
跟人说话而已
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
Ted. Ted, right.
泰德 泰德 没错
Yeah, I'll... see you later.
好 那...回头见
See ya.
回见
Hey, how's it going?
还好吗
Yo! Hi, how are you?
你呀 你好吗
Hey, how are--
你还...
Hey, how's it going?
你好吗
It's a great little...
你那个小...
How's it going?
还好吗
You two are together-- that's terrific.
你们两个在一起了 真是太好了
Oh, my God, you did it in the little boys' room.
天呐 你在厕所跟人操过了
Nope.
没有
You got somebody's phone number?
你得到谁的电♥话♥了吗
I was rejected by everybody.
我被所有人拒绝了
It's good to be back!
回来真好
Let's get you a cocktail. Okay.
给你来杯鸡尾酒吧 好啊
Hey, hot stuff, you want to dance?
嘿 帅哥 想跳舞吗
I don't think so.
不太想
Well, what do you want to do?
那你想干什么
Take you home.
带你回家
Captain Astro.
阿斯特罗队长
Who are you thinking about?
你在想着谁呢
What?
什么
When you close your eyes, who are you thinking about?
你闭上眼睛的时候 在想着谁呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表