剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Pardon me, but do you happen to be a quarterback?
不好意思 你是个四分卫吗
No, why?
不是啊 怎么了
'Cause you intercepted me like I was a football.
因为你一直在拦截我 就像我是个橄榄球似的
When I see what I want, I grab it and I run with it.
当我看到想要的东西 我就会抓住 然后带走
Oh, and you want me?
所以你想要我是吗
There's no one else in the room, beautiful.
这屋里没别人了 小帅哥
Come on, let's go into the back room,
走吧 我们去暗室
and exchange numbers.
交换一下电♥话♥号♥码
Wait, I... I can't.
等等 我...我不能去
I'm in a relationship.
我有男朋友了
I am too. So?
我也有 那又怎么样
So we don't fool around.
我们就不该在外面鬼混了
How long you two been together?
你们在一起有多长时间了
Almost five months.
快五个月了
Wait a few more... you will.
再过几个月 你就会了
Making out on the dance floor.
在舞池里亲热
Did you ever see anything so juvenile?
你见过这么幼稚的人吗
I guess you're too mature for that, now that you're a college man.
你现在成了大学生 倒是成熟了 干不出这种事了
Who's a college man?
谁是大学生
Little Justin's been accepted to Dartmouth.
贾斯汀同学刚刚被达特茅斯学院录取了
An ivy leaguer.
常春藤名校生啊
Mumsy and daddy must be so proud.
妈咪爹地一定骄傲死了
I decided not to go.
我决定不去那里上学
Since when?
什么时候的事
Since I realized that I could never be a bussiness major.
从我意识到自己并不喜欢商科的时候起
I decided I want to go to the Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Art.
我决定去上匹兹堡艺术学院
If I can get in.
前提是他们肯收我
And here I thought I was finally rid of you.
我还以为终于能甩掉你了
Not until I say so.
得我同意了才行
I can just imagine what your parents will say.
我都能想象的到你父母会说什么
I don't care what my parents say.
我才不管我父母会说什么
I got to do what's going to make me happy.
我要做让自己开心的事
Spoken like a true disciple of Brian.
不愧是布莱恩调♥教♥出来的
Hey, uh, what happened to, uh, hunk-a-licious?
话说 刚刚那个美味可口的肌肉男怎么了
He tried to drag me into the back room.
他想要把我拽到暗室去
The nerve!
好大的胆子
Treating you like you were a piece of meat.
把你当成一块肉一样对待
Gave me a hardon. Likewise.
那让我都硬了 彼此彼此
I told him I was in a relationship,
我跟他说了我现在有男友
And he goes... "So what."
然后他说... 那又怎样
Like it didn't even matter. In here it doesn't.
好像那无关紧要似的 在这里的确无关紧要
You should do him.
你应该上他
What do you mean, "do him?"
什么叫"上他"
I'll get you an instruction manual.
我会给你本教学手册的
David would kill me.
大卫会杀了我的
David doesn't need to know.
不需要让大卫知道
As if you'd even be tempted, with Dr. Dreamboat in your bed.
有完美医生老公在床 野男人也诱惑不到你
I'm not.
我没被诱惑到
Jesus, look who it is.
天呐 看看那是谁
Haven't seen him in a while.
有一阵子没见过他了
Yeah.
是啊
All good things must come to an end.
一切好事皆有终结之日
He's still cute.
他还是那么帅
You say that about all the boys who put you in a coma.
你对所有让你昏迷不醒的人都是这个评价
Hey!
嘿
Hey, you!
嘿 就是你
Oh, shit.
妈的
Hey, how're you doing?
嘿 最近怎么样
Fine, thanks.
还行 谢谢
It is... great to see you.
看见你 很高兴
You... are so sexy.
你...真性感
I believe you've used that line on me before.
你以前就对我用过这句台词
You wanna dance?
想跳舞吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Who is he?
他是谁
Emmett...
艾美特
This is Blake.
这是布雷克
I've heard so much about you.
久仰大名
Want some gum?
吃口香糖吗
It's hot in here.
这里太热了
You hot?
你热吗
We're fine, thanks.
我们不用了 谢谢
Come on, dance with me.
来吧 和我一起跳舞
I said, "no thanks."
我说了"不用 谢谢"
Or, rather Emmett did.
是艾美特说的
I'll see you later?
那我们回头见
That is one tweaked-out twinkie.
真是个毒瘾缠身的小鲜肉
You think?
那还用说
Hollow eyes, 22-inch waist,
空洞的目光 22英寸的小腰
inability to hold a conversation?
说话语无伦次
He's either a total crystal queen,
要不就是个凶猛磕药的基佬
Or a supermodel.
要不就是个超模
Come on.
走吧
I'm leaving. Where're you going?
我要走了 你要去哪儿
Home to say my prayers.
回家做祷告
Shouldn't you be going home to see your hubby?
你也该回家去找你老公了吧
He's going to some boring business dinner.
他去参加某个无聊的商务晚宴了
Hold on a sec, I'll come with you.
等一下 我和你一起
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Where's he going?
他去哪儿
Brian!
布莱恩
What brings you to the ninth circle of hell?
什么风把你吹到这九层地狱来了
I was reading Gorky
我最近在看高尔基的书
and I got a taste for the lower depths.
想过来感受一下社会底层的生活
Yeah, you see anything, uh, interesting?
好吧 你看上哪个了
The tall redhead in 27
27号♥房♥的高个儿红发男
with the black leather dildo.
戴着黑皮革假鸡♥巴♥的那个
Oh, him. yeah.
哦 那个啊
He's definitely a possibility, for later.
他是不错 不过要等一会儿才行
Other than that, it's pretty much all mark-downs.
除了他 剩下的可都是次品了
Yeah, well if you get into anything,
是啊 如果你看上谁了
You know, give me a holler.
叫我一下
I'll be happy to stick a finger in your ass
我很乐意在你操他的时候
or suck on your balls while you're fucking him.
把手指插♥进♥你的屁♥眼♥ 或者舔你的蛋蛋
You're a real pal, Marty.
你可真够朋友 马蒂
Oh, christ!
天呐
Blake.
布雷克
Blake!
布雷克
Hey, come on. Blake.
醒醒 布雷克
Blake!
布雷克
Blake? Come on, wake up.
布雷克 快醒醒
Oh, shit. get out of the way!
妈的 让开
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Blake, come on, wake up.
布雷克 醒醒
Blake.
布雷克
Can someone give me a hand here?
有谁能帮个忙
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
What the hell's wrong with you people?
你们这群人都他妈是怎么回事
Can someone help me?
谁来帮帮我
Fuck all of you!
你们都去死吧
Why don't you take off your towel,
你何不摘了毛巾
and stay awhile?
在这儿待一会儿呢
I don't fuck.
我不操
David.
大卫
What's up, doc?
你好啊 医生
Any idea what he's on?
知道他用的是什么毒品吗
Crystal meth.
冰♥毒♥
I can tell.
我能看出来
Well, we've got him on an I.V.
我们在给他输液
We'll keep him here overnight.
今晚要留院观察
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表