剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No way! He's Gus' dad.
不行 他是盖斯的爸爸啊
No one's denying that.
没人会否认这点
You know you'll always be part of his life,
你知道你会永远是他生命中的一部分
in the same way we'll always be a part of each other's...
就像我们也会永远出现在彼此的生命中
You don't have to convince me.
你们不用费心说服我
Just tell me where to sign.
告诉我在哪签字就行了
What?
什么
You mean you're actually gonna do it?
你是说你真打算这么做吗
Justin!
贾斯汀
He'll be better off.
这样对他比较好
What do I have to do?
我要做什么
Sign some papers. I'll have them drawn up.
签一些文件就行了 我会起草好的
You can't! Would you stay out of this?
你不能这样 你能别多管闲事吗
You're his father.
你是他的父亲
And I'm teaching him a lesson...
那我就给他上一课
Don't count on your old man.
「别指望你老爹」
What are you doing with your arm?
你胳膊干嘛一直举着
I call it the "Praise Jesus."
我管这个为「上帝祈愿式」
Looks like you're hailing a cab.
感觉你在拦出租车一样
I call it the worst dancing I've ever seen.
我管这个叫「史上最烂之舞」
Who asked you?
谁问你了
Don't get sore. I'm just kidding.
别生气啊 我开玩笑的
See anyone hot?
看上谁了吗
I haven't seen so many dogs since "101 Dalmatians."
上次见到这么多狗 还是在《101忠狗》电影里
Hey, what about that guy over there?
嘿 那边那个怎么样
I'd like to housebreak him.
我倒是想训训那条狗
I suppose he's all right.
我觉得他还行吧
Translation, we don't have the guts to go after him.
换句话说 我们可没胆量去追求这种极品男
Speak for yourself, loser!
那是你自己 窝囊废
Well, go for it.
上啊你
You made me spill my beer.
你把我的啤酒弄洒出来了
Sorry.
抱歉
Tell him you'll lick it off his chest.
告诉他你可以帮他把胸口的酒舔干净
What?
什么
I said you spilled my beer, man.
我说你把我的啤酒撞洒出来了 老兄
Say it! II'll lick it off your chchest.
说啊 我可以帮你把胸口的酒舔干净
I'd rather have a napkin.
我宁愿用纸巾擦擦
Right, right! Oh, here.
好吧 给
Well, what are you waiting for? Ask him to go home.
你等什么呢你 叫他跟你回家啊
Hey, dude. Hey, dude...
我说 哥们儿 我说 哥们儿
I never say "dude."
我从没说过"哥们儿"
I can tell you want it bad.
我能看出来你也欲♥火♥焚身了
I-I-I can tell you want it bad.
我..我能看出你也欲♥火♥焚身了
What do you say we get out of here and do the nasty.
不如我们离开这 做些下流的事怎么样
What do you say we get out of here and...
不如我们离开这 然后...
You know, um, he's making me do this.
那个 是他逼我说的
Fucking weirdo!
你个怪胎
Well, that was the most stunning display
这段表演真是把"愚笨"诠释得淋漓尽致
of ineptitude I've ever witnessed.
我这辈子都没见过你这样的
Hey, how'd it go? Fuck off!
怎么样啊 给我滚
David, David, David.
大卫 大卫 大卫
At last, the boyfriend!
终于 男友驾到
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Nonsense, you're fashionable.
才没有 来得正合适
I'm Laura. Listen, I've known David forever.
我是劳拉 听着 我认识大卫很久了
So if there's anything you need to know about him...
所以如果你想知道什么关于他的事...
Good morning, do not listen to Dr. Laura.
早上好啊 别听劳拉博士胡说
I hate when he calls me that.
我好讨厌他这么叫我
You've got a PH.D. In economics!
你都拿到博士学位了 是经济学的
Hey, you.
你好啊
Excuse me, sir, do I know you?
不好意思 先生 我认识你吗
Oh, he's funny!
噢 他真有趣
And adorable. And adorable.
还很可爱 很可爱
You see? She thinks you're adorable.
瞧见没 她觉得你很可爱
I'm nervous as hell.
我紧张得要死
Relax. Everybody's going to love you.
放松点 大家都会爱你的
What makes you think that?
你凭什么这么想
Because I do.
因为我就爱上你了
Go, go, go, go.
过去吧
"Insouciant."
"漫不经心的"
Unconcerned, nonchalant.
冷漠 漠不关心
That's what you are.
说的就是你
Insouciant...
漠不关心
"Sycophant".
谄媚者
Uncaring.
不予关注的
That's wrong,
不对
It means ass-kisser.
意思是马屁精
It doesn't say ass-kisser.
书上才没写马屁精
"One who seeks favour by flattery."
"某人通过奉承别人来获取好处"
Ass-kisser.
马屁精
Who cares what it says?
谁在乎上面写的是什么
How can you give away Gus?
你怎么能抛弃盖斯
He'll think you didn't want him.
他会觉得你不想要他
He'll be right.
他这么想就对了
I don't believe you.
你真让人难以置信
I was there the night Gus was born.
盖斯出生那晚 我也在场
I saw you give him a kiss...
我看见你吻他了
Not everyone's cut out to be a father.
并不是所有人都是当爹的料
Well then what are you going to tell him,
那你打算怎么跟他交代
some day when he's old enough, why you didn't want him?
等他长大以后 你怎么解释你不想要他
I'll tell him the truth.
我会告诉他实情
These two dykes I knew wanted a kid really bad,
我认识的一对拉拉很想要个孩子
so I jerked off into a cup.
所以我就手♥淫♥射进杯子里
That's not all there is to it.
可不仅仅是这样
A boy needs a father.
一个男孩需要父亲
Believe me, I know. Yeah, well,
相信我 我懂的 是啊
you haven't had a father for almost two weeks!
你已经快两周没有父亲了
Even if he gets angry,
就算他生我的气
even if he isn't always there,
就算他不是一直在我身边
it's better than not having one at all.
总比没有强
Yeah, don't be so sure.
话先别说得这么死
Your father must have loved you.
你♥爸♥爸一定很爱你
He probably just... he didn't know how to show it.
他可能只是不知道如何表达他的爱
Yeah, he knew how to show it all right,
不 他很清楚如何表达
especially after he'd had a few.
尤其是在他喝过酒后用暴♥力♥表达
At least he didn't give you away.
至少他没抛弃你
"Garrulous". Loquacious, chatty.
"话多的" 多嘴的 爱说闲话的
Where are you going? Out.
你去哪儿啊 出去
I thought you were going to help me.
我以为你要帮我学习呢
If you want help, call your father.
如果你想要帮助 给你老爸打电♥话♥
Whew, when David makes a meal,
一旦大卫亲自下厨
you don't eat for a week.
你一周都不用吃饭了
Before or after.
之前还是之后
I didn't know you could cook.
我都不知道你厨艺这么好
Mm, you do have a lot to learn.
你要知道的可多了去了
Give him time and he'll discover all my little secrets.
给他点时间 他会发现我所有的小秘密
Like underwear.
比如说内衣
Like...
还有
You have an underwear fetish?
你有内衣情结吗
On our last trip together,
我们上一次旅行的时候
he brought an entire suitcase of jockey shorts and socks.
他带了整整一箱的紧身短裤和袜子
Did you all go somewhere together?
你们都会一起旅行吗
Mm, Tuscany, last fall.
去年秋天去了托斯卡内
We rented a house... It was fabulous.
我们租了一套房♥子 超级妙的
And the food.
还有那里的食物
Oh, she's still talking about the food.
她还在对那里的食物念念不忘
Try getting six pounds of prosciutto through customs.
居然想带着6磅的熏火腿通关
He exaggerates.
没那么夸张
It was four.
就4磅
It was six. Four.
是6磅 4磅
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表