剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It's the MasterCard bill from our...our trip to Italy.
这是我们意大利之旅的信♥用♥卡♥账单
First-class airline tickets,
头等舱飞机票
the Excelsior in Rome,
罗马的怡东酒店
the diamond and coral earrings I bought you in Capri.
还有我在卡普里岛给你买♥♥的钻石珊瑚耳环
They're all here.
都在这了
The problem is, so am I.
问题是 我还没死
Don't say that.
别那么说
It's a miracle you're still alive.
你还活着是个奇迹
It's a miracle how I'm gonna pay for all of this.
我要是能把这账单付清才是奇迹
Hustle?
卖♥♥身吧
Patrick Swayze is so hot.
帕特里克·斯威兹太性感了
I guess I'll have to take care of that.
看来我得解决一下了
Patrick swayze is so hot.
帕特里克·斯威兹太性感了
I've seen "Dirty Dancing", like, five times.
我看过《辣身舞》得有五六遍了
What I wouldn't give to fuck him?
如果能操到他 我什么都愿意
Don't say that, Brian.
别那么说 布莱恩
You're so pathetic.
你太可悲了
First I'd unzip his fly.
首先我会拉开他的拉链
Then I'd pull out his king-sized boner.
然后揪出他的超大号♥的鸡♥巴♥
Play with it, real slow.
玩弄它 慢慢地
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Hey, Mikey...
嘿 小迈
You have a woodie.
你硬了哦
I do not.
我没有
You do too.
你就是硬了
We'll have to do something about that.
我们来解决一下吧
Hi, babe.
嗨 宝贝
Ma! Can't you knock?
妈 你不会敲门吗
I forgot to tell you we're having a yard sale,
忘了告诉你 我们要在院子里办二手甩卖♥♥
So if you want to throw anything out...
如果你想扔掉什么的话...
Oh, don't tell me you still have a crush on him.
别告诉我你还迷恋他呢
I'd fuck you.
我都想操你
Top floor. Come on up.
顶楼 上来吧
Christ! What are you... I'm sorry.
天呐 你怎么会... 对不起
II don't want to... You can't just drop by unannounced.
我不是想... 你不能这样突然登门
I just want to talk.
我只想和你谈谈
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
Please? I won't stay long. I...
求你了 我不会待很久的 我...
I'll just... can I? No.
我只是...行吗 不行
Oh, shit.
糟了
The door was about to shut so I...slipped in.
我进来的时候门就要关了 于是我溜进来了
Penthouse. Not bad.
顶层公♥寓♥ 还不错
Who's this? No one.
这是谁 谁也不是
I have to see you.
我得见你
I'm busy.
我很忙
I don't mind a threesome,
我不介意三人行
Although he's kind of young.
不过他有点小
He's also kind of leaving.
他马上要走了
Who's he? Forgive me for not introducing you.
他是谁 请原谅我没有做介绍
Justin, this is Mr. Goodfuck.
贾斯汀 这是「操得爽」先生
Mr. Goodfuck, may I present Justin.
「操得爽」先生 容我向你介绍贾斯汀
Name is George.
我叫乔治
Sorry. George Goodfuck.
抱歉 乔治·操得爽
You don't even know him.
你都不认识他
Well, I was hoping to get to.
我正打算认识他呢
Now why don't you just scamper on home?
为什么你还不快跑回家去
He's my stalker.
他是我的狂热粉丝
That wasn't very kind,
你这样有点没心没肺
sending him off, a kid that age, by himself at this time of night.
三更半夜的 把这么小的孩子赶走 一个人出门
Who are you? Father Goodfuck?
难道你是「操得爽」神父吗
Oh, all right.
好吧
Make yourself comfortable.
你自便
And don't... steal anything.
别...偷东西
I just left a complete stranger alone in my apartment
我把一个陌生人留在我家
to come and talk to you,
过来跟你谈话
So don't run away from me.
所以你就别跑了
We need to get something straight.
我们得把事情说清楚了
You don't do boyfriends.
你不交男朋友
Mikey's been talking to you.
看来小迈跟你谈过了
You'll fuck anyone.
你愿意操任何人
He's ugly. You don't even know him.
他那么丑 你都不认识他
And I... I really thoug... Justin.
我...我以为... 贾斯汀
I've had you.
我占有过你了
What happened last night...
昨天晚上发生的事
It was for fun.
只是玩玩而已
You wanted me and I wanted you.
你当时想要我 我也想要你
That's all it was.
仅此而已
A fuck?
一♥夜♥情♥
Well what did you think it was?
不然你以为是什么
Look, I don't believe in love.
听着 我不相信爱情
I believe in fucking.
我只相信做♥爱♥
It's honest. It's efficient.
直接 高效
You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure
一进一出就能得到最大的快♥感♥
And a minimum of bullshit.
不必扯淡
Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in
爱情是异性恋们在自欺欺人
so they can get laid,
其实还不是为了上♥床♥
And then they end up hurting each other,
最后互相伤害
because it was all based on lies to begin with.
因为那所谓的爱情一开始就建立在谎言上
If that's what you want,
如果那是你要的
then go and find yourself a pretty, little girl...
那你就去找一个漂亮的小姑娘
and get married.
然后结婚
That's not what I want.
那不是我想要的
I want you.
我想要你
You can't have me. I'm too o...
你不能拥有我 我太老...
You're too young for me.
你对我来说太年轻了
You're 17. I'm 28.
你才17岁 我28岁了
29.
是29岁
All right. 29.
好吧 29岁
All the more reason.
理由更充分了
Now go do your homework.
回家写作业吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表