剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
He asked you?
他问过你了
Oh, Michael! That's wonderful!
噢 迈克 那简直太棒了
Congratulations, Mikey.
恭喜啊 小迈
I've got some beautiful heirloom pieces
我有些超漂亮的传家宝要给你
that your grand- mother gave me.
是你外婆传给我
I've been saving them up just for you.
我特意为你留着
Don't drag out the candle-sticks yet.
别这么快就把那烛台翻出来
I didn't say yes.
我还没答应
Well what did you say?
那你怎么答复他的
Well I said I'd think about it.
我说我要考虑考虑
What's to think about? Plenty.
有什么好考虑的 太多了
I remember it took Roberto and me six months
我记得当年我和罗伯托花了半年的时间
to finally decide to live together.
才最终决定同居
And a week to break up.
结果一周后就分手了
Well, how did you know he was still seeing three of his ex-es
你当时怎么知道他还和三个前男友藕断丝连
and why do you have to fill the kid's head with horror stories?
再说你为何要用这种"恐怖故事"来吓孩子
I'm just saying it's not so easy
我只是想告诫他 对两个男人而言
for two men to be a couple.
想要成为终身伴侣很不容易
You think it's easy for anybody?
难道对谁来说是容易的吗
But if you love each other,
但如果你们真心相爱
you at least owe it to your-selves to try.
你们至少应该试一试
You didn't have to make brunch.
你不用下厨做早午餐
Brunch is served.
开始享用早午餐吧
I brought brunch.
我买♥♥了早午餐
12 Armani suits, 4 Gucci belts,
十二套阿玛尼西装 四条古驰皮带
and 6 pairs of prada shoes, gone.
六双普拉达的鞋子 全被偷
You know I'm starting to suspect gay-on-gay crime.
我现在都怀疑是"同志盗同志"的犯罪模式
Well I wouldn't be surprised.
我一点都不觉得奇怪
You have more visitors than disneyworld.
你这里的访客比迪士尼乐园还多
I can't find a knife for the cream cheese.
我找不到刀来切奶油干酪
Yeah? Well they stole that too.
是吗 他们连刀也没有放过
They stole your cutlery?
他们连你的刀具也偷走了吗
Even my juicer.
连榨汁器也偷了
I mean, who the fuck steals a Philippe Starck juicer?
谁他妈会偷菲利浦·斯塔克牌的榨汁器
A thirsty thief with good taste?
一个口渴难耐 又有品位的贼吗
I didn't know you could cook.
我之前都不知道你还会做饭
Someday I'm gonna make some lucky man
将来和我一起的人可有福了
the perfect wife.
我可是个"模范妻子"
I used to say the same thing.
我以前也总是这么说
Oh, but instead you've made someone the perfect husband.
谁知道最后你却成了别人的"模范丈夫"
These days you boys are so careful about what you eat.
现在你们这些年轻人对食物可真讲究
All those egg whites and protein bars.
都是些鸡蛋白和蛋白质营养棒
I suspect it's less to do with health,
我觉得这和健康其实没有多大关系
and more about keeping those 29-inch waists.
大概是为了保持健美的身形
Oh, come on. you guys are in great shape.
别这么说 你们的身材也保持得很好
We try to stay active.
我们也努力保持旺盛的"体力"
If you know what I mean.
你懂我是什么意思吧
Well, I hope they find who's responsible.
但愿警方已经查到罪魁祸首了
I know who's responsible.
我知道罪魁祸首是谁
That little asshole who forgot to set my alarm.
一个忘了设警报器的混♥蛋♥
As if you never forgot anything.
说得好像你没有忘性大的时候
Nothing that important.
至少没忘记过那么重要的事
You know, I just want Lindsay to be happy.
我只是想让琳赛开心
That's all I've ever wanted.
这是我全部的心愿
I think it's great that she wants to stay home with the baby.
她希望在家带小孩 我觉得这个想法很好
But on your salary alone,
但是单靠你一个人的工资
I just don't see how we can make it work.
我觉得根本行不通
Maybe if I took on a bigger case load.
或许 如果我多接一些案子
Or, uh, what if we reduced our expenses?
又或者 我们可以节省开支
It's going to be kind of tough with another mouth to eat.
又多了一张嘴要吃饭 日子估计还是会很艰难
These two met in world war II.
这两位是在二战时认识的
We served on a warship. The "Yorktown".
我们曾在同一艘军舰上服役 叫「约克镇号♥」
Talk about your gay cruise.
那可真是"基情之旅"
There was this place behind the ammo bay
在弹♥药♥库的后面有个地方
where you could get a blow job any time,
在那里你随时可以享受到口♥交♥服务
day or night.
无论白天黑夜
This was wartime.
那可是战争时期
You could die at any moment.
你随时都有可能会丧命
And sex was how you knew you were still alive.
只有性发泄 才能让你觉得自己还活着
I know you may not want to hear this,
我知道你可能不愿意听这个
considering he wouldn't give you parental rights,
毕竟他不愿意将亲子权交给你
But... No, I told Lindsay,
但是... 不 我告诉过琳赛了
Brian is not the solution to our problems.
布莱恩不是解决现存问题的办法
He's the cause.
他是问题的起因
And he can keep his goddamn money.
我们才不会要他的臭钱
Well, then there's only one other possibility.
那现在只剩下最后一招
So where is he?
他现在在哪儿
Who? Justin.
谁 贾斯汀
I don't know!
我不知道
I told him to pack his shit and get the hell out.
我让他收拾东西滚蛋了
You want me to use my inheritance my father gave me?
你要我动用我爸爸的遗产吗
Well if it's that important to you
如果你真的希望
to have Lindsay stay home with the baby.
琳赛在家带孩子的话
It's just that that...
只是...
that's my nest-egg.
那笔钱是我的储备金
I-it's all I have in case something should happen.
那可是应急用的
I know. It's a tough call.
我懂 这是个艰难的决定
And believe me, if there was any other way,
相信我 如果有别的办法 我也不会建议你这样
but I really don't see that we have any other options.
可确实没有其他的选择了
We just came back from Bora-Bora.
我们刚从波拉波拉岛旅游回来
Yeah? Went there on our 50th.
是吗 庆祝50周年嘛
50th?
50周年
Anniversary.
同居纪念
Holy shit!
天呐
Yeah! It amazes me too!
真的 我也不敢相信
I can't believe they've been together for so long.
难以置信 他们居然能在一起这么久
Well that's why I wanted you to meet them,
所以我想带你认识他们
to see it's possible for two men to share a life together.
让你看看 两个男人同样可以白头到老
It's what I'd like for us.
希望我们也能这样
Are you two planning to live together?
你们打算同居吗
Michael hasn't decided yet.
迈克还没决定
But I'm hoping.
但我是很想的
What's stopping you?
为什么犹豫呢
I get nervous on cruises.
我怕坐船
I get seasick crossing the Susquehanna, so...
坐船过萨斯奎哈纳河 我都能晕船
Listen, young man,
小伙子 你听好了
Living together ain't for sissies.
同居需要勇气 不适合胆小者
Neither is growing old.
变老也需要勇气
And no matter what the problems,
不管遇上什么问题
the sacrifices, it's worth it.
做出什么牺牲 都是值得的
Having someone beside you who shares your life...
因为这意味着有人在你身边 分享你的生活
And you are there to share his.
你也会分享他的生活
You sent him away? Look, I did him a favour
你居然把他赶走了 我帮了他
and this is how he repays me.
他就这样回报我
He didn't do it on purpose.
他又不是故意的
Would you please stop making excuses for him?
别给他找借口了 行吗
Sorry. Must be a force of habit.
抱歉 积习难改了
Come on, honey.
走 宝贝
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你要去哪儿
It's time for Gus' brunch.
盖斯该吃早午餐了
I thought you were going to help me with this list.
你不是要帮我列单子吗
Oh yeah. There's one valuable item that's missing
对哦 还丢了一件贵重物品
that can't be replaced.
丢了可找不回来了
You're such a big dramatic queen.
你真是个小题大做的"秀场女王"
It's "drama queen",
那叫"作秀女王"
And do you have a better idea?
你还有更好的主意吗
You could stay at my house.
你可以住我家
Yeah, I'm sure your parents would love that.
是 你♥爸♥妈不把我赶出来才怪
Well what are you gonna do in New York?
可你去纽约能干什么呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表