剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Franny and Zoe send their love. That's nice.
弗兰妮和佐伊向你问好 真好
They really appreciated the shower
她们真的很感谢我们参加送礼会
and they really liked the mobile I made for over the crib.
而且很喜欢我做的挂在摇篮上的那个床铃
Don't you ever get tired of being cheery?
你一直这么欢愉 累不累啊
You have no idea.
你无法想象
Well, I'm tired. I'm tired of putting in these extra hours
我累了 我受够了天天加班
so you can be with the baby,
就为了让你能待在家陪孩子
so why don't you just go, be with the baby?
那你现在何不去陪着孩子呢
It's not just for me.
那不仅仅是为了我
I wish you'd stop saying that. It's so Gus...
我希望你别这样说了 那是为了盖斯可以...
can be raised by one of his mommies instead of a stranger.
由他的妈妈 而不是由陌生人养大
Now can I please just get back to work?
现在我能去继续工作了吗
Not until you apologize for the way you behaved at the shower.
除非你先为你在送礼会上的行为道歉
How did I behave?
我的行为怎么了
You were rude.
你太无礼了
Critical, half the time you weren't even there.
关键你一半时间都不在
What about your behaviour? Smiling and gracious as ever,
你的表现就好吗 保持着微笑和亲切的态度
as if nothing's wrong.
好像我们之间没有任何问题
Oh, plenty is wrong.
问题是很多
We just don't have to share it with our friends.
但不用让朋友都知道吧
Well, maybe we should.
也许应该让她们知道
Maybe our friends should know that their role models
她们也许该知道她们眼中的榜样
aren't so perfect after all.
其实并不完美
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
For a smoke.
抽支烟
It did get big.
确实很大
Gone!
都扔了
I don't suppose it would do any harm to...
我觉得这没什么影响
No. Gone.
算了 扔了
Sterling silver cock ring.
纯银屌♥环
Looked fabulous on.
戴着很漂亮
But it did require a lot of polishing, so...
但总是要抛光
Gone!
扔了
Hi, Em!
嗨 小艾
Oh, hi.
你们好
I just came by to get the mail.
我来取信
Ah, it's right there.
都在那里
And wanted to see if you wanted to grab a bite to...
你想不想去喝一杯
What're you doing?
你在干什么
Spring cleaning.
春季大扫除
It's December.
可现在是12月
I'm just... I'm donating some things to the homeless so...
只是捐些东西给流浪汉 所以...
Black leather chaps, porn tapes,
黑皮裤 色情片
and a double-headed dildo.
双头假鸡♥巴♥
Well, you are going to make some lucky bag lady very happy.
这会让某位走运的流浪♥妇♥女无比性福
All right, uh, might as well be straight with you.
好吧 我最好还是对你们直说了吧
Straight.
真是个"直"男
It's not impossible, you know.
那并非是不可能的
Look, I-I know you guys are my friends,
听着 我知道作为我的朋友
and you'll support me in anything I choose to do.
你们会支持我做出的任何选择
Of course.
当然
Weren't we there to cheer you on
以前你把脚趾甲涂成紫红色时
when you painted your toenails magenta?
我们不是给你鼓励和欢呼了吗
I've decided that I need to explore
我决定 我要发掘自己
the part of me that isn't gay.
非同志的那一面
And what part, pray tell, would that be?
请你告诉我 哪一面
So, um, I'm, uh... I've joined this group, "See the Light".
我参加了一个团体 "希望之光"
Oh, shit.
该死
A-and they're going to help me find my way back to my true self.
他们会帮助我重归真我
Who you are is your true self.
现在的你 就是真实的你
No, t-this is who I've allowed myself to become.
不 是我自己放纵才变成现在这样
That's bullshit!
胡说八道
They said you might react badly.
他们就说你们会是这种反应
Yeah, what else did they say?
够了 那帮人还说什么了
That I could be the person god wants me to be.
我可以成为上帝希望我成为的那种人
Jesus, Emmett, they're brain-washing you.
老天 艾美特 他们在给你洗♥脑♥
No, they're not. Th-they're...
不 他们没有 他们...
they're very... very nice people.
他们非常...非常友善
Yeah, who just happen to want every
是啊 碰巧这帮人都恨不得
gay person on earth annihilated.
把所有同志都赶尽杀绝
You know, I really don't appreciate being mocked.
我真的不喜欢被嘲弄
That's the napkin that Liza autographed to you.
那是丽莎为你亲笔签名的纸巾
Gone.
扔了
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I'm the one who begged him to come with me for my HIV test.
是我求他陪我一起做HIV测试的
If he hadn't had that scare, this never would have happened.
如果他上次没被吓成那样 也不会发生这些
You're not responsible for him losing his mind.
他自己失去理智不是你的错
Maybe all he needs is one good fuck
也许他需要的就是痛快操一场
and he'll forget all about this.
然后就会忘掉这些
Look at this.
看这个
Zack O'Tool is in a play.
巨炮扎克要登台表演
The porn star?
那个色情片男星
I have his entire oeuvre on dvd.
我有他的全套DVD
I didn't know he could talk.
我都不知道他还会说话
I wonder what kind of play it is.
好奇这会是什么表演
called "Twelve Horny Men" is?
还能是什么表演
Why don't we find out?
何不去看个究竟呢
That feels so good.
好爽啊
There are times I would do anything
有时候 我简直愿做任何事
for a cigarette.
只为能抽根烟
Well, that's good to know.
那太好了
So, why don't you indulge yourself when you feel like it?
那你想抽烟时 为何不放纵下自己
Ah, I gave up smoking when the baby came.
她怀孕后我就戒烟了
Lindsay was concerned about second-hand smoke and...
琳赛担心吸到二手烟
She's right.
她说得对
Is Lindsay one of these people who is always infuriatingly right?
琳赛是不是那种总是对的 对到让人很懊恼的人
About almost everything, damn her.
几乎所有事情都是她对 该死的
It's just that you were such a relief, I mean, at the shower
有你在轻松多了 我是说 那天的送礼会
everyone talking babies, breathing babies.
所有人张口闭口都在谈论孩子
Yes, it was a bit oppressive.
没错 是有点压抑
I mean, don't get me wrong. I love my son.
别误会 我爱我儿子
But sometimes... Sometimes,
但有时候 有时候
you just need something else.
确实需要些调剂
Do you mind if I bum another?
介意我再抽一支吗
Have the whole pack.
整包都给你了
No, that's okay, one'll do.
不 不用了 一支够了
Thank you.
谢谢
"M.M."? Yeah.
MM 是啊
You, me and Marilyn Monroe.
你 我 玛丽莲·梦露
We all have the same initials.
我们名字的首字母都一样
So, what do you think it means?
你觉得这意味着什么
Jesus, that two out of three of us are dykes.
老天 我们三个中就有两个是拉拉
You know, I actually heard...
事实上我还听说...
No, stop. Oh God! I'm serious.
不 不可能 老天 我是认真的
Well, I think that this is fate.
我觉得这就是命运
Just when you needed someone to tell your troubles to.
你刚好需要一个倾诉对象 我就出现了
Not that you have to tell me,
并不是说你一定要告诉我
considering I am your new best friend
毕竟我只是你新交的最好的朋友
and weed pusher.
还劝你抽大♥麻♥
Look, everyone has their, uh...
每个人都有自己的...
Yeah, I know.
我懂的
And wait till you get a load of mine.
我也会有一堆抱怨的
But I want you to know something.
但我希望你知道
That whatever's said here at this table doesn't go any further.
这里说的每句话 仅限于你我之间
Girl scout's honour.
以女童军的荣誉保证
How long have you known me?
你认识我多久了
I don't do dates.
我从不跟人约会
It's not a date.
这不是约会
I just want to know if you want to come to Babylon with me.
我只想知道你想不想和我一起去巴比伦
The answer's no.
回答是不
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表