剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'll see you tonight? Tonight.
我们晚上见 晚上见
Oh, one more thing before I forget...
对了 还有一件事
Thought you might like to listen to that.
我想你可能会想听这个
"La traviata".
《茶花女》
Your favourite opera. Yeah, it's...
你最爱的歌♥剧 是啊 这个是
the only opera that... I know.
我唯一知道的歌♥剧
Except...
只是
you said at the end they get back together
你说过结尾的时候他们又在一起了
and sing many glorious duets.
而且唱了很多动听的合唱
Guess that's the sequel.
那应该是在续集里吧
"Traviata 2".
《茶花女2》
Considering how you feel,
鉴于你的感受
I think it's probably a good idea that you not go.
我觉得你还是不去比较好
You think it's a good idea.
你觉得我不去比较好
For Chris' sakes, Michael, what do you want me to say?
老天 迈克 你希望我说什么
"We think." You know, if you used the word occasionally
说"我们觉得" 如果你偶尔用用这个词
you might actually get used to it.
你可能现在已经习惯了
You're the one who's obviously decided it's not a good idea.
是你认为这不是个好主意的
Only this time it's not about screen doors
只是这次不是因为纱门
or changing flights. This time it's about Brian.
或是改航♥班♥的事 这次是因为布莱恩
If you knew he wasn't leaving,
如果你当初知道他不走的话
you would've never agreed to go.
你绝对不会同意和我一起去的
No, David.
不是的 大卫
You'll be happy to know, this time it's not about him.
你应该很高兴地知道 这次不是因为他
It's about you.
是因为你
The car'll be here any minute.
车马上就要来了
I can take you to the airport.
我可以送你去机场的
I know you can, but I'd rather you didn't.
我知道你可以 不过我还是希望不要了
Okay, fine. Have it your way.
好吧 行 按你的方式来
The way I always do?
我的一贯作风吗
That's not what I was going to say.
我本来不是想说这个
I'm sorry.
对不起
How many times have I told you,
我告诉过你多少次了
you don't have to keep apologizing, Michael?
你不需要一直道歉的 迈克
I know I don't, but...
我知道我不需要 可是
Aside from that...
除了这个
I'm the one that should be apologizing to you.
该道歉的人应该是我才对
I'm sorry I disregarded your feelings,
很抱歉我没有考虑到你的感受
that I didn't include you in the decisions,
没有听你的想法就擅自做决定
that I expected you to come, and, no...
我一厢情愿地希望你跟我走 并且是的
I'm not sure that I could do the same.
我不确定我能为你做到这样
Well, I appreciate that, but that's...
很感谢你这么说 不过
that's not what I was going to say.
我的意思不是这个
It's not up to you to decide what I should do with my life.
你无权决定我应该如何度过我的人生
that's up to me.
那该由我来决定
And if I didn't do it, then it's my fault.
如果我没有那么做 那是我的错
And...
而且
maybe next time I should just...
也许下一次我应该...
I should think things through more clearly befond I say yes.
先认真考虑清楚了 再答应别人
Well, I hope you'll decide to change your mind.
我希望你决定改变主意
And if you do...
如果你改变主意
I'll be waiting.
我会等你
And this time,
这一次
on your time... and your terms.
按你的方式 你的时间来
Attention, everyone.
各位 请注意
Remember that cute little twink
还记得之前上楼的
in the midriff-t and fatigues
穿着露脐上衣和迷彩裤的
who went up the stairs?
那个可爱的小鲜肉吗
Well, just take a look at who is coming down.
看看现在走下楼的是谁
Holy shit, sunshine!
我靠 小阳光
Well, what do ya know?
真令人震撼
The little chicken's become cock-of-the-walk.
小鸡仔现在成为霸气的大公鸡了
Sweetheart, you look... beautiful.
亲爱的 你看上去 真美
Jesus, I could go for you myself.
老天 连我都想睡你了
If I don't beat you to him.
前提是我没能抢先睡了他
I can't believe you brought your autograph book with you.
真不敢相信你把签名簿都带来了
Well, you never know who you might see in rehab.
你永远不知道在戒毒所能遇见哪位大明星
Hi, uh, we're here to visit with Blake Wyzecki.
你好 我们是来看望布雷克·维泽奇的
Sorry, Blake checked himself out.
不好意思 布雷克自己办理了离院手续
He just... he just checked himself in this afternoon.
他 他今天下午才住进来的啊
He's gone.
他走了
W-what... what, you just let people leave when ever they want?
怎么 你们这里允许病人随时离开的吗
It's a voluntary commitment, we can't force people to stay.
这里是自愿性质的 我们不能强迫别人留下来
Did he say where he was going? Did he... did he leave a message?
他说他要去哪儿了吗 他有留下什么口讯吗
Are you Ted?
你是泰德吗
That's right.
是的
He left this for you.
这是他留给你的
I thought you said you wouldn't be caught dead
你不是说你死都不会来一个
in a room full of 18-year-olds.
满是风华正茂的少年的地方吗
I thought I'd recapture my lost youth.
我想重新体验一下年轻的感觉
You look hot, Daphne.
你好性感啊 达芙妮
I'd fuck you.
我都愿意跟你上♥床♥
Uh, you... you too, Brian.
我也愿意跟你上♥床♥ 布莱恩
Mind if I borrow your date?
不介意把舞伴借给我一下吧
American airlines flight 476 now boarding at gate eight.
美国航♥空♥476号♥航♥班♥正在8号♥登机口办理登机
Stewardess? Stewardess,
空姐 空姐
has flight 990 left yet?
请问990号♥航♥班♥起飞了吗
I believe they've already started boarding. Gate 39.
他们已经开始登机了 在39号♥登机口
If you want to make it, you'd better hurry.
想赶上飞机的话 你得快点了
♪Don't forget who's taking you home♪
♪别忘记谁将带你回家♪
♪And in whose arms you're gonna be♪
♪你又将依偎在谁的怀抱里♪
Did you see their faces?
你看到他们的表情了吗
Yeah, we gave 'em a prom they'll never forget.
看到了 我们给了他们一场终身难忘的舞会
Me neither.
我也不会忘的
It's the best night of my life.
这是我一生中最美好的夜晚
Yeah, even if it was ridiculously romantic.
是啊 尽管浪漫得可笑
Later.
回见
Later.
回见
Justin!
贾斯汀
God... dammit!
天呐 操
No-no-no-no- no-no-no-no-no.
不 不要 不要
God!
老天啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表