剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Okay, so I'm a gay man with a superhero fetish.
好吧 我是个极度迷恋超级英雄的同性恋
Yes, we're out there.
没错 世上有我们这类人
And no, it doesn't have anything to do with immaturity.
不 那跟不成熟没什么关系
I think we gay boys learn important lessons from comic books.
我认为我们同性恋能从漫画书里学到很多东西
One, there are a lot of villains out there,
第一 世界上有很多坏人
so you better develop some secret powers.
所以你最好进化出一些秘密的超能力
Two, if you have a good body, you can wear tight clothes.
第二 身材好可以穿紧身衣
And, three it's always good to be part of a dynamic duo.
第三 一定要找到自己的最佳拍档
I totally blew it.
我完全搞砸了
Don't worry. There's still plenty of creepy old out there
放心 世上还有很多变♥态♥老头
who'd love to get in your pants.
等着要操你
He wasn't that old.
他也没那么老
He wasn't creepy. He was nice. My first doctor.
他也不变♥态♥ 他很好 我的第一个医生对象
Chiropractor.
是指压师
That counts... I think.
那也算医生 我觉得算
We got in the new Catwoman.
新的《猫女》漫画到了
Cool.
酷
He takes me to this really nice restaurant,
他带我去了个很高档的餐厅
and I behave like a fucking idiot,
我却表现得像个傻♥逼♥
dressed up like some slick asshole.
打扮得像个油滑的混混
That was my $1,200 leather jacket.
我那皮夹克可值1200美元呢
It wasn't me.
那不是我的本色
You know why? 'Cause I'm nobody.
你知道为什么吗 因为我太没存在感了
That's my problem.
那是我的问题所在
Are you even listening to me?
你到底有没有听我说话
I tune out self-pity. It makes my dick soft.
我对顾影自怜不感兴趣 只会让我鸡♥巴♥都软掉
And we wouldn't want that...
我们可不希望出现那种情况
would we?
对吧
Just forget I said anything.
就当我什么都没说
Oh, wow. Look.
哇 看
It's the new Electra Woman doll.
新出的「伊莱克特拉女侠」玩偶
I'm going to buy this for Gus.
我要买♥♥给盖斯
Don't. I don't want a gay kid.
别买♥♥ 我不希望我儿子变成基佬
He's being raised by two lesbians.
两个拉拉在抚养他
He's going to need a feminine influence.
他需要点女性影响
Besides, it'll be a collector's item.
再说了 这个完全可以作为收藏品
I'll take it. I'm going over there.
那我拿着吧 我要去她们家
I'll go too. No.
我也去 不行
You're going back to the doctor.
你要再次去找那个医生
Tell him you want to give it another try.
叫他再给你次机会
Does your mom know you're out buying jewelry?
你妈妈知道你在外面买♥♥首饰吗
Oh, she's totally cool with everything.
她什么都不管的
Or at least she's pretending to be because she's scared
至少她假装不管 因为她害怕
I'll run away and become a hairdresser. I hate you.
我会离家出走去当理发师 我恨你
My mom's such a bitch, and I haven't even given her a reason yet.
我还没犯什么事呢 我妈就把我烦得快疯了
How about these? They're totally queer.
这个怎么样 太基佬了
Shut up. They're a symbol of our friendship.
闭嘴 这是我们友情的象征
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Actually, I don't have any money.
其实我没钱
I had to buy a new fake I.D.
我还得办个假身份证
Look! That's them!
看 是她们
Brian's lesbians.
布莱恩的拉拉朋友们
How's it going?
你们好
I'm sorry. Do we know you? I'm Justin.
不好意思 我们认识吗 我是贾斯汀
Brian's friend.
布莱恩的朋友
I was there the night Gus was born. I named him.
盖斯出生的那晚我在 我还给他起了名字
Yeah. Oh, right.
是哦 没错
So when Gus ends up pumping gas,
盖斯以后万一沦落到去加油站工作
we'll have you to thank.
那可真是拜你所赐了
This is Daphne.
这是达芙妮
Hi. I'm not a lesbian, but I-I'm a big fan.
你好 我不是拉拉 不过我很崇拜你们
He's gotten so big already.
他都长这么大了
You would too if all you did was sleep and eat all day.
你要整天吃了就睡也会这样
He does. He's like the cutest baby I've ever seen.
他就是这样 他是我见过的最可爱的宝宝
If you ever need a baby-sitter.
如果你需要人照顾孩子
Don't say that unless you mean it.
除非你是真心的 不然别乱说
And if you need any help carrying stuff to the car,
如果你有什么东西要搬到车上去
I'd be glad to be of assistance.
我可以帮个忙
You're good for 1,001 uses.
你用处还不小啊
I'll see you later? I don't know.
我们等会见吗 不知道
I'm out.
我不干了
At work? That's fabulous.
工作吗 太酷了
Out of the scene, I mean.
我是说不再瞎混了
I've made up my mind.
我已经决定了
No more bars, no more baths, no more clubs.
不再去酒吧 不再去公共浴室 不再去夜店
You'll never see my face at Babylon again.
你在巴比伦再也不会看到我了
Oh, please!
拜托
You can't let one little drug-induced coma get you down.
你不能因为一次毒品诱发的昏迷就因噎废食
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
You look unbelievably trashy.
你看起来真廉价
Talked me into it. I'll buy it.
说的我动心了 买♥♥了
You missed my point entirely.
你完全没听明白我的意思
Everything we do, even the clothes we wear,
我们做的每件事 甚至我们穿的衣服
is a conscious, or worse yet,
都是有意 或者更早
unconscious attempt to get laid.
完全下意识的为了性福
Yes, it's true. There is an overemphasis on sex.
的确 对性过于强调了
But why not buy two sizes too small and go with it?
但为什么不故意买♥♥小两码的呢
Because, tragically, some of us were not born to wear lycra.
因为悲剧的是 不是人人天生都能穿莱卡
Here, check out the personals.
给你 看看交友版
Perhaps you'll find someone to not go out with.
找找你的所谓的灵魂伴侣吧
You know, one thing I never understood about these ads,
这些广♥告♥有一点我一直搞不明白
why is it always "Tit work" and "Ass play"?
为什么总是"戏乳"和"弄肛"这些玩意
If you ask me, it's a lot harder to
要我说 很难能...
Hey, look at this...at the center.
看这个 同性恋中心
"Date Bait. Meet other single gay men
佳人有约 和单身同志共度
in a civilized evening of conversation.
一个文明的交流之夜
No pick-ups, no face-to-face rejection."
没有搭讪 没有当面拒绝
They have an over-30 night.
他们有个「30岁以上男士之夜」
Where? At the morgue?
在哪 太平间吗
Just for that, you're going with me.
就凭你这句 你也要跟我一起去
I am not over 30.
我又没达到30岁
And I am not going alone.
那我也不会一个人去
I didn't realize we had scheduled a follow-up visit.
我不记得我们还安排了后续检查
We didn't. I told them it was an emergency.
没有 我跟他们说是急诊
What's the problem? I'm a jerk.
什么毛病 我是个混♥蛋♥
Can you adjust that?
你能治这个吗
Provided it's not a permanent condition.
只要不是病入膏肓就行
See, the thing is, I don't date very often.
问题在于 我很少约会
You know, real "Eat a meal, talk,
我是说 那种吃顿饭 聊聊天
stare into each other's eyes" kind of dates.
含情脉脉地盯着彼此的真正约会
So I-I kind of freaked.
所以我有点惊慌失措了
And I'm sorry I was such an asshole.
我很抱歉我表现得像个混♥蛋♥
You weren't... an asshole.
你不是 混♥蛋♥
I mean, uh--
我是说...
I feel shitty about it.
我觉得很不好受
And... I really like you.
我真的喜欢你
And I think you might actually have liked me.
而且我想你可能实际上也是喜欢我的
I do like you. You do?
我的确喜欢你 真的吗
Well, do you think we could start over?
那你觉得我们可以重新开始吗
Sit down.
坐下
You're adorable, you know that?
你很讨人喜欢 知道吗
I got something for Gus.
我给盖斯带了份礼物
That's so sweet.
太贴心了
We'll call Michael later to thank him.
我们等会儿打电♥话♥谢谢迈克
How long have you been drawing?
你什么时候开始学画画的
My mom brought me crayons when I was still in the crib.
我还是婴儿的时候 我妈就给我买♥♥了蜡笔
I never stopped.
我一直没放弃过
What's he doing here?
他在这干什么
We ran into each other on the street.
我们刚好在街上遇到了
It was like, this weird coincidence.
这就是奇妙的缘分
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表