剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It is.
就是啊
It's the beginning.
这是全新的开始
A whole new way of thinking about yourself.
从全新的角度审视自己
Feeling a whole new sense of entitlement, and accomplishment.
体会一种全新的大权在握的感觉和成就感
That's from the "La Jeunesse" anti-aging commercial.
那是「最青春」抗皱产品的广♥告♥词
I wrote that fucking copy.
那个文案是我写的
Okay. well, I guess I only quote from the masters.
好吧 看来我只是引用大♥师♥的话而已
But it's the truth.
但事实也确实如此
I want wrinkles, I want to have grey hair.
我想要皱纹 灰白的头发
I want Gus to make me a grandmother.
我想盖斯让我当上奶奶
I want to grow old with Melanie.
我还想和茉蕾妮一起慢慢变老
Do you want me to puke right here?
你想让我当场呕吐吗
I don't want grey hair and wrinkles.
我不想要白发和皱纹
I don't want to be a grandfather.
我也不想当爷爷
And I definitelydon't want to grow old with Melanie...
当然更不想和茉蕾妮一起变老
Or anyone else. What do you want?
或者其他任何人 那你想要什么
This.
这个
It's very beautiful.
很好看
You know, maybe you're right.
其实 也许你说得对
Maybe I should celebrate turning 30.
也许我是该好好庆祝下步入30岁
Give myself something very special.
送自己一份特殊的礼物
Now you're talking.
这就对了
David? David?
大卫 大卫
What is it? Where's my plaid flannel?
怎么了 我的格子法兰绒衬衣呢
It used to be right here.
以前一直放在这里
Oh, oh, I packed it.
我打包了
What am I supposed to wear to Emmett's party?
那我去艾美特的派对穿什么
You're supposed to wear flannel.
大家都要穿法兰绒
Here.
给
Try that on. Thanks.
试试这件 谢了
You'll look good in that.
你穿着一定很好看
That's too small on me. You keep it.
我穿着太紧 你留着好了
I don't need your hand-me-downs.
我才不需要你的旧衣服
What I need is... somebody who listens to me.
我需要的是 一个懂得认真听我心声的人
What?
怎么了
Well, to think about...
一想到...
w-what I'm going to do when we get to Portland.
到波特兰后我能做什么
I mean, we haven't even discussed it.
我们甚至还没讨论过这个问题
Okay, let's discuss it.
好吧 那现在讨论
W-well, I... I thought that, um...
好吧 我是觉得
You know, maybe I wouldn't work at another Big Q,
也许我不会再去超♥市♥工作了
you know, that maybe I'd, uh...
所以我可能会...
I-I'd try something totally different.
做些完全不同的尝试
You know, a whole new track,
全新的方向
maybe even go back to college.
甚至回去念大学
I just remembered,
我突然想起来
I told the people that are leasing the house
我告诉过负责把房♥子租出去的人
I'd put the screen doors in before we left.
我们走前会把纱门装上
Oh, I can do it.
让我来吧
Oh, that's okay. I'll take care of it.
没事 我来处理就好
Well, I used to help my mom put on the screen doors every year.
以前每年我都会帮我妈装上纱门
It's okay, I'm good with my hands, remember?
没事的 我手上功夫很棒 还记得吗
Hi, honey. Come in, come in, come in.
嗨 亲爱的 快进来 快进来
Okay!
好
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
I feel like I'm in a fuckin' forest.
我怎么感觉像在森林里
It even smells like a fuckin' forest.
闻起来都他妈是森林的气味
That would be the miracle of pine-scented spray.
这就是松树味喷雾带来的奇迹
Oh, god!
天呐
It's supposed to be the Great Northwest, ma.
大家特意把这里布置成大西北的风格 妈
To make David and me feel at home.
好让大卫和我早早体验新家的感觉
All we need now is a bear to shit in the woods.
就差一头熊在森林里拉一坨屎了
I could ask Big Hairy Al
我可以叫「毛熊艾尔」过来
Eww, jesus.
真恶心 老天
Cover your ears, sweetheart,
快捂住耳朵 小宝贝
Your aunty Em is being gross.
艾美特姑姑真恶心
What?
怎么了
You said wear flannel.
你说要穿法兰绒
May I say, you two have never looked more...
不得不说 你们两个看上去从未这么...
butch.
像铁T
Well, neither have you.
你不也一样
Flannel.
法兰绒
Isn't that lesbian lingerie?
那简直是拉拉的贴身内衣吧
I think that's funny.
太好笑了
Where's Brian?
布莱恩在哪儿
He's always fashionably late.
他总是姗姗来迟
Have you talked to him yet?
你和他谈过没
Are these buttermilk?
这是酪乳做的吗
No.
没有
Well, may I suggest, as your hostess for the evening
作为今晚的主人 我可不可以建议
that you do so?
你和他谈谈
It's a goodbye party, not an intervention.
这是告别派对 不是干预大会
Then the sooner you say goodbye, the better.
那你越早跟他告别 就越好
You don't have to say goodbye to me right now.
不用现在就和我告别
I'm not leaving till tomorrow.
我明天才走
We weren't talking about you, sweetie.
我们不是在说你 宝贝
So, you all packed?
你都收拾好了吗
Yeah, my entire life is on a moving van
是啊 现在我的一切都装载在一辆货车上
headed to Portland.
向波特兰进发
I haven't had cold feet since I lived here.
从我搬出这里以后 脚就从没冷过
Remember banging on the pipes
还记得猛敲供暖管
so the landlord would turn on some heat?
然后房♥东才会打开暖气吗
It's better than banging the landlord.
那也比"猛操"房♥东好啊
Well, honey...
亲爱的
you ever want to come home, you just, um...
如果你什么时候想回来了 你只需...
you just click your heels three times.
你只需把脚后跟互碰三下
I guess I'll miss you most of all, scarecrow.
我觉得我最想念的人一定会是你 稻草人
Poor guys.
真是些小可怜
Are they gonna be all right?
他们没事吧
Yeah, they'll be fine.
嗯 他们会没事的
What about you?
你呢
For chrissakes, Michael, you're only going to Portland,
天啊 迈克 你只是去波特兰
not to the moon.
又不是要上月球
They got planes and phones that go both ways, honey.
况且还有电♥话♥和飞机呢 可以随时联络感情
And you and uncle vic can come and visit any time you want.
你和维克舅舅可以随时来玩
We may take you up on that.
说话要算数哦
But like I said, it's no big deal.
但就像我说的那样 这没什么大不了的
Isn't that what I've been saying, Vic?
我一直都是这么说的 对吧 维克
She's been saying that.
她确实一直都这么说
So give me a hug, and that'll be that.
来 抱我一下 这样就行了
Ma?
妈
Are you going to let me go?
你还打不打算放开我了
I'd like to sweetheart, but I can't.
我很想放开你 但我做不到
What do you mean, you can't?
什么叫你做不到
My arms won't move.
我的手臂无法动弹了
Ma, you're suffocating me.
妈 你快要把我弄得窒息了
I'm not fuckin' kidding.
我不是在开玩笑
David, Uncle Vic?
大卫 维克舅舅
Oh, okay, okay.
好了 放开吧
Come on, let's give her a pull. On three...
我们一起来把她拉开 数到三
Come here. I didn't touch anything in your room.
过来 我没有乱动你房♥间里的东西
That's not what I was going to say.
我不是想说这个
Look, I need you to do me a favour.
听着 我要你帮我个忙
What, disappear?
什么 要我就此消失吗
I gave up all hope of that happening a long time ago.
我早就不抱这这种希望了
I need you to take care of my mom while I'm away.
我希望我不在的日子你可以帮我照顾我妈
You know, make sure she doesn't work too hard, and...
不要让她工作太劳累 还有...
and help her around the house,
帮她做做家务
and... and take out the trash
倒倒垃圾什么的
And if you see that she is lonely,
如果你看见她有些寂寞
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表